- Project manager/ Scrum Master with over 6 years’ experience.
- Expert at working with organizations to implement Scrum and promote agility thereby ensuring delivery of products to their customers at teh shortest sustainable lead time.
Areas of Expertise:
- Agile Values and Principles
- Project Management
- Iteration/Sprint Planning Meetings
- Team Building
- Coaching and Training
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving
- Agile development methodologies
- Microsoft Project
- Smartsheet Excel
- Google Suite
- Supervise Cerner application design, development, support, and other maintenance activities in compliance with IT standards of practice
- Lead Cerner upgrade initiatives or enhancements to workflows including teh design, build, and test phases
- Provide technical direction, guidance, and assistance during project development and obtain all required formal approvals
- Foster innovation and coordinate with Cerner, internal team, and clients to implement beneficial new functionality, workflow enhancements, and upgrades within reasonable timelines
- Develop strong relationships with end - user communities, customers, and business partners
- Provide support of application incidents reported through teh halp desk, including 24/7 on-call coverage support
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Project manager/ Scrum Master
- Liaison between healthcare team and hospital management, act as integration manager when needed throughout term of contract
- Ensure government contract with healthcare facilities are fulfilled while remaining within budget
- Coach team on use of Epic, Cerner, Meditech and other electronic medical record applications for audits and quality improvement
- Trained teams to conduct 15-minute daily scrums and have a parking lot for items for later discussion.
- Created dashboards in TFS tool to halp with visibility and transparency required by several stakeholders dat also ultimately reduced churn and interference.
- Designed and communicated a deployment plan and 4 release schedules dat halped across teh PMO.
- Sanctioned by Release Train Engineer to drive Scrum of Scrums and take ownership of reporting program risks.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Program manager/ Scrum Master
- Acted as servant leader to multiple teams of up to 15 agile team members
- Coached organization in transforming from waterfall to Agile methodology
- Increased departments productivity by 45%, increasing revenue nearly $1 million in one quarter.
- Coordinate company-wide integration and training of EMR software
- Created new method clinical managers used to audit subordinate’s documentation
- Mentored product owners on backlog creation/ refinement, and of use of software ex. Jira, ideaboardz and Monday.
- Maintains current care management documentation and information regarding care management activitieswithin teh required health IT system.
- Educate individuals and/or team members on use of EMR systems, including EPIC and Cerner.
Confidential, IRVING, TX
Project Coordinator /scrum
- Acting as a Scrum master for multiple cross functional teams.
- Facilitating scrum events (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and retrospective) at regular cadence and ensuring there’s full engagement.
- Ensuring teams adhere to Scrum processes in support of product owner and development team
- Supporting and educating teh Product Owner with respect to refining and managing teh product backlog items.
- Assisting scrum teams in identifying and removing impediments to team’s work progress.
- Ensuring teh outcome of retrospectives are implemented towards continuous improvement.
- Facilitating organizational learning, change management and process adoption of Agile via metric, benefit realization outcomes, and retrospective findings.
- Tracking key metrics through burn-down, burn-up, team velocity and radiating progress to teh teams and key stakeholders.
- Guiding Scrum teams in establishing normalized estimating and team velocity.
- Ensuring teams have clearly defined and enforced Definition of Ready (DOR) & Definition of Done (DOD)
- Facilitating crucial conversations with teams when conflict resolution opportunities arise and empower teh delivery teams to self-organize.