- Top - level technology leader wif more TEMPthan 20 years of success driving shareholder values by transforming business strategies and maximizing profits through innovative IT solutions.
- Creates a strategic vision by building upon the inputs of sales, marketing, operations, IT teams and IT trends in the market.
- Tailors large-scale process change initiatives using organizational behavior skills in environments where results and growth are paramount.
- Transforming organizations by streamlining processes and systems, reducing in time to market, slashing costs and boosting quality, and improving employee and client satisfaction.
- Organizational & Staff Development Visualization Champion Big Data Analytics & Azure, Google Cloud
- ERP Strategy & Implementation Continuous Integration Business Process Automation
- Program Management & Implementation Change Management Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Information Analysis & Insight Generation Organizational Agility Strategy & Governance
- DevOps Big Data Migration to Cloud SAFe Framework
DATABASES: NoSQL, Oracle 11G, 10G, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
CLOUD: Azure Cloud and Google Cloud Platform
BIG DATA: Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Kafka, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Cassandra, Oozie, Flume
TOOLS: OBIEE 11g, Tableau 9,10, Oracle Endeca 3.1, Oracle BPEL, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle BI Publisher 11g, Cognos (10, 8.4), Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Business Rules, Oracle Portals, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle Forms/Reports 10, Business Objects
METHODOLOGYSCRUM: Agile Product Development, Business Capability Lifecycle (BCL), Oracle AIM & OUM, RUP, PMBOK, SDLC, Oracle CASE Method, Entity-Relationship (ERD) Modeling, UML Data Modeling
Sr. Technical Project Manager/Solution Architect
Confidential - Detroit, Michigan
- Worked wif IT & Business leaders to drive the strategy initiatives and solutions for Big Data initiatives and Azure Lake as a Service throughout the campus.
- Worked wif DevOps Engineers to launch Continuous Integration & Deployment environment for Web Applications using tools like Jenkins, Git, Apache Maven & Docker.
- Provided thought leadership in the establishment and development of project base line budgets, schedules, project engineering, and resource management and allocation, in individual and group situations.
- Managed Stakeholder communication. Provided Executive Summary to Steering Committee members on project Progress, Issues, Decisions and Risks. Adjusted individual project goals that are consistent wif business objectives.
- Managed building and deployment of integrated build pipelines using continuous integration tools like Jira, Git, Jenkins and Docker Containers.
- Played key role in establishing Azure cloud based distributed computing infrastructure for Big Data Solutions for Quality and Engineering Departments
- Employed complex concepts & technologies including Git, Docker, apache, nodes, networking, etc for launching DevOps
- Managed and arranged multiple workshops on the technology strategy & road map for Big Data journey at Confidential AG Truck Components.
- Worked wif Big Data Engineering Team to implement CI-CD Agile framework using Azure DevOps. Main components used were Azure Boards, Azure Repos/GitHub, Azure Pipelines and Azure Test Plans
- Built cross-functional relationships wif Analysts, Data Scientists and Business Analysts to understand data requirements.
- Drove the design, build, and launching of new data models and data pipelines in Azure Data Lake for onboarding data to Azure Cloud.
- Worked wif offshore Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka cluster setup on the QA and Production environments.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup wif help of Zookeeper.
- Implemented Big Data Integration by setting multiple Kafka Brokers to capture streaming data from thousands of long haul trucks to analyze failure and warning data points using Tableau
- Assisted wif defining dashboards and data visualizations solutions using Tableau 2018.1.12 & Power BI.
- Trained development team wif SAFe 5.0 Framework and how to improve agility in software development.
- Defined and managed contracts wif purchasing agent and third party service providers.
- Assisted in arranging CoE Global eXtollo Azure Big Data Framework Workshop at Detroit Diesel.
Solution Architect/Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Worked as a Project Manager for Commercial Application GECOM which manages 5 Billion+ portfolio and Millions of transactions daily. GECOM is a customized Oracle EBS 12.1.3 application.
- Managed Commercial Application to support 2.5 million active commercial accounts wif monthly receivables of 450 million and 250 worldwide Operations Team
- Managed release planning, project task planning, data migration to Hadoop Eco System. Worked on designing and developing import/export scripts using Sqoop to migrate data from Data Warehouse to HDFS and vice versa.
- Developed import scripts using Sqoop to analyze buying patterns of Lowes Customers to help marketing campaign team.
- Managed multiple build projects for Mega Patch implementation, Database Upgrade to 12C, DB Encryption, GECOM Enhancements wif a Build & Run Teams of 20 team members in an onshore/off-shore model
- Hands on experience on Tableau Desktop versions 9/10.1, Tableau Reader and Tableau Server.
- Facilitated insightful daily analyses by working wif Big Data Analytics agile team of data collected over last 15 years in Hadoop Eco system and Data Warehouse. Reviewed and debug PG Latin and HIVE code to extract data from Data Lake. Helped in designing Tableau dashboards for executive management for revenue collection, customer spread, buy patterns, late fee analysis, acquisition analysis for new markets.
- Provided strong leadership in on time delivery of all enhancement build projects.
- Collaborated wif multiple SYF Teams to successfully launch Newegg on commercial portfolio.
- Worked wif launch of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment of DevOps using Jenkins, Github & Docker
- Championed separation/migration of GECOM from GE to Synchrony during Wave 13
- Release Planning, Project Estimating, Code Reviews and Toll Gate Documents Review in Planview.
- Managed implementation and release of BWise GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) application including migration of all audit data from GE to SYF. Dashboards were created using Tableau 10.1
Sr. Technical Consultant
Confidential, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Worked as a Senior Technical Consultant in an advisory role on Government-wide Treasury Account Symbol Adjusted Trial Balance System (GTAS)
- Collaborated wif different government agencies to define project mile stones and timelines and worked on short listing RFP’s received from several vendors for a multi-million contract award to federal consulting providers.
- Led a team of Tableau Data Analytics team to deliver dashboards to convey data story.
- Delivered dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
- Hands on experience on Tableau Desktop versions 9/8.2, Tableau Reader and Tableau Server.
Data Architect/BI Technical Manager
- Managed a team of six senior/principal level consultants. Worked wif off-shore team to deliver agile solutions to multiple clients on EBS R12.
- Championed bug reduction in wide range of Noetix Business Intelligence tools.
- Coordinated onshore/offshore teams to deliver on leadership's strategic Business Intelligence (BI) objectives
- Lead technical architect on multiple planning and budgeting projects, including architecting solutions, cost reduction
- Interacted wif clients in SME capacity for OBIEE, Cognos (10, 8.4) and Noetix Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Data Model Design and Documentation(Facts and Dimensions, Business Users & Security Permissions, Stars wif Hierarchies, Business Names for Source Columns, Reports and Dashboard Layouts).
- Gatheird Business requirements by interacting wif the business users, defined subject areas for analytical data requirements to convert existing Discoverer Reports to BI Publisher Reports.
- Completed Fit/Gap Analysis Reports for RFP Submissions
- Reviewed and provided recommendations for security settings in OBIEE 11g Admin Tool to setup users, Groups and Access privileges.
- Designed and Developed the OBIEE metadata Repository using OBIEE Admin tool by importing the required objects wif integrity constraints into physical layer using connection pool.
Senior Technical Agile Consultant
- Worked as an acting Scrum Master for two Agile Teams. Teams were responsible for five 3 week sprints
- Collaborated wif Product Owners to review Product Backlogs
- Assisted in adoption of agile methodology from waterfall development methodology
- Conducted Daily Scrum meetings to review tasks completed and discuss impediments
EBS R12 Architect
Confidential, Crystal City, Virginia
- Worked as an ERP SME to review of initial SCES RICE assessment mapped to the draft requirements. Documented any suggested revisions and or gaps based on Oracle R12 EBS Federal Financials applications functionality and ERP implementation expertise in support of validation and verification of initial effort.
- Developed Data Management Strategy for the SCES program including reporting, conversion and interface strategy for Tri-Service ERP solution. The strategy was based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) R12 Federal Financials.
- Instrumental in managing Proof of Concept (POC) Team for Inventory Items and Customer conversion for Proof of Concept. Involved wif assessment of As-Is legacy environment. Mapping of DoD Item Catalogs like MASL and FLIS data structures to Oracle R12 Federal Financials Item and Customer TCA interfaces
- Fit/Gap Analysis Lead for POC business testing, conference room pilot support, interface/conversion mapping for multiple modules in Oracle EBS R12 Federal Suite. Analyzed, DOD program artifacts to determine their usefulness for extracting Business Rules and User Codes. Reviewed and extracted Business Rules from different artifacts provided and loaded them in a Business Rules Matrix. Documented extensions and mapping needed in R12 Federal Financials solution.
- Analyzed interfaces from DOD legacy systems to evaluate reduction in data exchanges wif the new Oracle R12 Federal Financials system in the Billing, Case Closure and Reconciliation processes. Facilitated analysis of data exchanges (DAAS and GEX) to understand the impact on interfaces between FMS and DFAS, DLA, Army, Navy and Airforce Systems.
- Developed Interface Matrix by reviewing SV-1 diagrams for As-Is and To-Be Future state. Interface Matrix was developed by reviewing 100+ interfaces on As-Is state of Foreign Military Sales legacy systems. The strategy was based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Techno Functional Lead
Confidential, San Diego, California
- Led and managed system configurations to implement Oracle Product Information Management (PIM). Redefined and streamlined item creation processes to reduce new product introduction time. Integrated Service items into PIM to allow Cricket Communication's deploying new business model easily.
- Consolidated various product hierarchies into PIM to provide consistent view of products to downstream systems.Design and develop various outbound interfaces to integrate the PIM data to spoke system and upload data into feed system for Data Warehouse Analytics System. Created various reports for product data using XML Publisher.
Senior BI Architect
Confidential, Herndon, Virginia
- Implemented a reporting solution using the Open Source Pentaho Business Intelligence Suite.
- Reviewed an existing Federal Agency’s SQL Server / Cold Fusion reporting system to in corporate transformations into the new data warehouse.
Senior Technical Lead
Confidential, Dumfries, Virginia
- Worked on a DoD Oracle Federal Financial Applications 11i as a Senior Technical Lead for the US Marines Global Combat Support System (GCSS-MC) project. Managed development of multiple data synchronization work products between multiple database instances for Fixed Assets and Purchase Orders.
- Led extensive development of inbound and outbound XML maps using Oracle’s XML Gateway Message Designer and JDeveloper 9.0.3, JDeveloper BPEL Designer. XML Gateway trading partner and transaction type setups.
- Liaison wif Customers/Project team and resolve all technical/functional issues. Performing code reviews, creating unit test scripts, gap analysis and doing unit and integration testing.
- Created and delivered Project Life Cycle Documentation including Project Plan, Implementation Plan and Transition Plan
Confidential, Technical Management Consultant
Confidential, Lombard, Illinois
- Created End User Layer, Business Areas, Folders, Custom Folders, Hierarchies, Item Classes. Managed Security and Privileges. Worked on Oracle Daily Business Intelligence Supply Chain, Procurement, Spend and Order Management Analytics. Created End User Training Manual. Trained Business Users and IT Developers wif Discoverer Concepts and Ad-Hoc Reporting.
- Created 30+ reports in Oracle Discoverer 4i for Order Management, Oracle PA, Oracle OTL modules. Created Business Areas, Custom Views, Complex Folders. Maintained security and privileges in multiple environments.
Confidential, Solution Architect/Technical Lead
Confidential, Itasca, Illinois
- Technical Lead - Oversaw development work by six developers for global implementation of Oracle ERP. Implementation was completed in a record time of 2 years in six countries in Europe and Asia Pacific. Managed Conversion and Development budget of $1.5 Million
- Spearheaded Oracle Portal Dashboard - to display Discoverer Reports, Revenue Charts, Shipped Orders, Open Orders.
- Data Champion - Managed extensive data conversion from mainframe platform to Oracle ERP platform
- Process Improvement - Put in place process for code and release management which was being still managed through spreadsheets and network drives. Drove adoption of SVN for Version Control
- Report Broadcaster - Managed development and broadcasting of Operational Reports to worldwide teams to Identify Material Shortages, Pending Engineering Change Requests, Sales Forecasts, Summarized Forecast Data from Advanced Supply Chain
- Collaborated - Wif senior managers across multiple global sites for implementing change management process and training in three local languages.