- Purchasing agent wif 20+ years of outsourcing and purchasing experience wif a solid background in manufacturing and after - market environment. Previous experience in Product Support.
- Experience in planning and production scheduling. Comprehensive noledge of purchasing and quality methods procedure, contract research methods and techniques.
- Strongly organized, self-motivated, ability to work under minimum management. Advanced MS Excel/Word noledge.
- MS Excel
- Power Point
- Attention to detail
- International Purchasing
- Customer Service
- Planning/Inventory ctrl
- Lean DNA
- Accounts Payable
- Blueprint Reading
- Royal 4 System
- NPI Outsourcing
- Leadership skills
- M3 ERP System
- Price Negotiating
Purchasing Agent II
- Responsible for program management for our customer Embraer. Responsibilities include Review, approve, and load the customer forecast as well as planning and purchasing.
- Interface wif program manager to analyze capacity and capability of new customer demand.
- Analyze BOM Purchase Requisition and Process purchase orders in our ERP in accordance wif our quality, specifications, and delivery requirements.
- Send out RFQ (Request for Quote) for non-contract items and negotiate best pricing.
- Knowledge on reading engineering drawings for NPI and experience on purchasing machine and sheet metal parts as well as electrical components for our wire harnesses production line.
- Plan, schedule, and release work orders for our internal manufacturing kits.
- Review and release DO (Direct Orders) between our partner facilities to avoid excess inventory.
- Monitor and expedite our scheduled orders to satisfy our customer ship dates.
- Interface wif program manager to ensure any changes from customer schedule are flowed down to suppliers and internal production.
- Review open PO report regularly to follow up on unconfirmed, past due and shortage items, etc.
- Work wif accounting and suppliers to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Performed non-production purchases as tooling, Rework and outside material process as chrome, Confidential inc and anodize plating.
- Work in the after-market environment wif high level or urgency for parts required to support AOG (Aircraft on Ground) and retrofit production line.
- Selected as the key user on our transition from our Roya4 system to M3. Responsibilities were to train other buyers.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting weekly KPI to Airbus agents and management.
- CNC Machine shop schedule to support production.
- Review non-conformance reports (NCRs) against supplier.
- Process RTV/RMA claims for rejected items and negotiate free of charge replacements or credits.
- Worked wif New Product Introduction (NPI) providing material costing and lead time.
- Proven proficient wif internet new item sourcing.
- Worked wif Engineering on Bill Of Material (BOM) structure and work order release
- Assisted wif Functional set up of new ERP system.
- Performed analysis of material cost and lead time, reduction cost by 15% on assigned projects.
- Negotiated pricing and delivery for major electronic, machine and fabricated parts.
- Purchased to MRP demand and maintained inventory turn objectives.
- Work close wif accounting to resolve receiving, credits and any accounting issues.
Confidential, Fullerton, CA
- Review purchase requisitions for accuracy and completeness
- Prepared complicated request for quote (RFQ) and select best qualified suppliers.
- Negotiated price, lead time and delivery to meet our production schedule.
- Requested appropriate certification required by the government.
- Track down and expedite past due purchase orders.
- Requested RMA on rejected material and ensure material is returned and credit is received.
- Verified complete receipt, work wif accounting on invoice discrepancies.
Production Scheduler / Data Entry
- Coordinated Production based on Forecast and Master Schedule.
- Determine availability of raw material based on MRP daily analysis.
- Released Purchase requisitions as required.
- Scheduled and maintained minimum levels of subassemblies and raw materials.
- Printed and expedited work orders to meet customer deadlines.
- Expedited production items through manufacturing, packaging, sterilization, quarantine and QA release to satisfy customer schedule ship dates.
- Analyzed weekly production status reports for inventory levels.
- Opened purchase order to maintain minimum stock level.