- Self - driven Software Engineer and Mathematician with experience in applications development using Java, C#, ASP.NET, and SQL, Microservices for OpenStack Cloud development using Python, Redis, JSON and Kafka, Orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes, Deployment Automation in Gitlab, Big Data in Apache Hadoop, and Machine Learning development using Python libraries.
- Over 7 years of professional experience in Software design, development, deployment, documentation of software applications and optimizing software solutions for various business requirements.
- Project management and scrum master experience using software development models; Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Fluent in French and English.
Languages: C#, Java, Python, C, C++, SQL, CSS, XML, YAML, HQL, Scala
Environment: s: Visual Studio, ASP.NET,MATLAB, AutoCAD, Octave, NetBeans, Anaconda
Others: WinForms, WPF, MVVM, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, LINQ
Databases: MS SQL server, Entity Framework, REDIS
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Unix
Source Code Management: Team Foundation Server, Visual SourceSafe, GitHub and GitLab
Confidential, Spring, TX
Sr. Software Engineer/Scrum master
- Scrum master of two teams; facilitating scrum ceremonies, ensuring backlog is prioritized by PO and removing any impediments.
- Developed a python application to allow users to query the data lake using urllib library and pandas DataFrame.
- Packaged and deployed python application package in the Nexxus repo to be pip installed for use in data science projects in Python.
Confidential, The Woodlands, TX
Software Engineer II
- Built multiple Microservices that enable service providers to create and maintain their services and set the intent policy for their subscribers for a cloud-based project in a DevOps team using OpenStack for cloud development and Rest APIs in Python. Used Redis, Swagger, JSON and Kafka for implementation.
- Automated deployment to OpenStack Kubernetes clusters using CI/CD in Gitlab and Helm charts.
- Developed an Application using Spark Scala for merging multiple small files in HDFS and deployed using Spark and Oozie scheduler. Application allowed merging of multiple small sized orc files ingested through Kafka into one file sized of about 128MB.
- Perform ingestion of data from multiple databases into HDFS and Hive using Sqoop and Oozie scheduler.
- Collaborate with offshore team to analyze datasets in Excel, Hive, and Elasticsearch using visualization tools such as Kibana and Grafana, and model building in Python using Jupyter Notebook.
- Developed and Deployed the automation of network devices using Microservices implementation in Blue Planet.
- Created extensive documentation mapping steps for project development in Microservices, ASP.NET web application, Blue Planet, and creating; importing and exporting data to SQL databases.
- Collaborated with IT architecture to create a microservices platform and define across the board Gitlab best practices.
Confidential, Conroe, TX
Control Systems Engineer/Project Engineer
- Project engineer responsible for the design, development, documentation and commissioning of control system Automation for Nitrogen Pumping Units using Java, C#, and PLCs.
- Completed development within less than one year of a Data Acquisition system for nitrogen units that monitors rate, pressure, and temperature.
- Developed and deployed applications for MODBUS communication and data reporting using WinForms and C#. Programmed, implemented, and tested PLC based automated systems using Java and C#.
- Created wiring diagrams, schematics, and assembly drawings in AutoCAD for various products.
Confidential, Conroe, TX
Software Developer/Scrum Master
- Developed an application that automates drill bit design in NX CAD software using NX Open API, C#, C/C++, WPF (MVVM design pattern), Mechanical engineering, and Applied Mathematics.
- Performed statistical data analysis and regression modeling for drill bit ROP.
- Appointed as team "Scrum Master" responsible for managing the delivery of the Drill Bit design project using Agile Software Methodologies.
- As scrum master, led the team to a project schedule reduction of four months via detailed project review meetings, and implementing a documentation process for acceptance criteria and software functional instructions.
- Served as an information resource to executive management regarding existing performance/capabilities, future capabilities, technical potential, and project progress through power point presentations, reports, and one-on-one meetings.
- Past positions included Adjunct Mathematics Professor at Montgomery Lonestar College, High School Mathematics teacher, and Software Web Developer at the Confidential