- IT Project Manager and Salesforce Administrator experienced performing the full range of duties associated wif IT Business Critical Systems, including contract management; changes and maintenance of application suites and functionality; customer use of the applications; management of technology upgrades, product support and development.
- Focused on attention to detail, effective communications, problem solving and providing excellent customer service to manage enterprise and technical projects from start to finish.
- Experienced in working globally, and in a virtual team environment to implement programs and achieve organization and team goals.
- Known for hitting the ground running, bringing order to chaos, and getting the job done.
- Passionate about reducing operational expense, improving efficiency and reduce waste through process improvement, effective resource management, and ensuring tactical objectives are aligned wif strategic goals. Lifelong learner who enjoys sharing knowledge wif others.
Salesforce Project Manager/Administrator
- Work closely wif business users to analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan the development of a new application or modification of existing applications. Analyze new business requirements and translate into business requirements documents, use cases, architecture documents, technical design documents and test cases.
- Work closely wif security and operations groups to ensure implementation of technical changes follow proper processes and adhere to policies.
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and configuration changes as it relates to Business Systems Technology, which mainly involve Platform as a Service (PAAS) such as Salesforce but may also include hardware, operating systems, and databases.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing Salesforce modules and design, develop, test, and implement new Salesforce modules using Agile frameworks and tools such as Copado, change sets, Data Loader and automated testing platforms.
- Perform risk management for assigned applications, identifying risks, and executing risk mitigation strategies. Provide reporting on current system applications and requirements to leadership.
- Engage wif the VA Citizen Developer Community, providing Salesforce training and assistance to ensure sustainment and growth of the program and the Salesforce platform wifin the VA.
Confidential, Renton, WA
- Member of strategic portfolio team responsible for onboarding, prioritization, and IT resource allocation for capital and non - capital projects.
- Collaborated wif business audit teams, internal IT teams, and external audit teams for risk assessment reporting and SOX compliance.
- Led delivery of a large, highly visible migration from on-premises Teradata data warehouse to AWS Cloud (data lake) and Snowflake (data warehouse). Other technologies involved: Attunity, Informatica, and Matillion.
- Led mission critical migration of the Customer Service department from Oracle RightNow to Salesforce Service Cloud, integrated wif ERP system using REST API, Attunity, and Informatica.
- Scrum Master for a variety of application and system upgrades, hardware virtualization and hardware end-of-life projects.
- Managed development teams responsible for Salesforce and AWS integrations, Web and business intelligence development, setting performance goals and strategizing plans for accomplishing them. Oversaw daily team activities and facilitated removal of roadblocks. Measured individual team member performance and conducted performance reviews.
- Mentored to junior staff members.
Confidential, Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Led a large network infrastructure project to replace end of life RAS, VPN and Internet firewall devices for improved cyber security, reliability and performance while ensuring no impact to Service Level Agreements (SLA) or other in-flight projects.
- Led the upgrade of Confidential 's mainframe Customer Information Control System (CICS) to maintain compliance wif Confidential / Confidential Association requirements.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Delivered a highly visible Business Intelligence (BI) analytics project designed to track, validate and report compliance wif requirements mandated in a settlement agreement wif the Department of Justice. Performed vendor product feasibility and product selection. Designed and implemented a Data Governance Program to ensure sustained quality data. Project budget of $9.1M.
- Led the migration of mission-critical enterprise data exchanges to a new open source software platform. Facilitated work wif software vendors, contractors, multiple City departments such as Law and Court, and external entities including King County and the Washington State Patrol (WSP). Project budget of $300,000.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Scrum Master/Project Manager wif oversight of multiple consultant teams tasked wif mobilizing the Regence Confidential / Confidential consumer website and developing their first mobile application, providing an enhanced user experience for consumers. Work performed in a Scaled Agile Framework SAFe) environment. Managed project budget of $5.0 million, forecasting budget costs based on remaining scope, schedule and burn rate.
- Scrum Master/Project Manager implementing a Business Intelligence platform for increasing the capabilities and competitiveness of Confidential 's Stop Loss Insurance business. Project budget of $500,000.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Scrum Master/Project Manager implementing a SaaS sales incentive commissions compensation solution integrated wif Lowe’s Hardware sales and payroll systems. Managed SOW negotiations wif senior business users and technical experts - defining project scope, creating functional designs, business requirements, project schedule and budget. Project implementation budget of $550,000.
- Scrum Master for a vendor team - part of a multi-team/multi-vendor project in a highly ambiguous and fast changing environment integrating a cloud-based SaaS commissions incentive payment calculation solution into Microsoft's retail sales and financial systems. Work performed in a Scaled Agile Framework SAFe) environment utilizing DevOps and scheduled release trains. Project budget of $1.5 million budget.
Confidential, Everett, WA
Systems Analyst/Process Improvement Specialist
- Led Lean/Kaizen efforts related to Confidential 's 787 Factory Manufacturing and Execution System to identify/resolve process gaps, remove waste, increase quality, and reduce costs.
- Designed and implemented a custom software solution to identify, track, and mitigate data quality issues dat could impact plane production and delivery quickly and accurately.
- Result was an annual cost savings of over $200,000, faster resolution of production issues, and increased quality levels.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
IT Project Manager
- Led internal IT-related projects and teams of varying size and complexity in matrix organization through all phases of the SDLC.
- Projects included ERP upgrades, in-house custom system applications, web development, COTS implementations, network infrastructure and telecom upgrades.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Regional IT Department Manager
- Designed, implemented, staffed, and managed a full-service Information Technology Department for Confidential Consulting’s Northwest Region. Responsible for all manager duties including definition of processes, tools, hiring staff, facilitating career development, budgeting, procurement, asset management, and ensuring adherence to all company policies.
- Initiated and lead a national project to identify and resolve business process gaps in an asset management system causing excessive operating costs. Coordinated work wif national financial business units, leasing agencies and 40+ regional offices.
- Designed and developed interim Enterprise Asset Management system. Awarded for a cost savings of $3 million dollars in Operating expenses.
- Initiated and led a national initiative to standardize communications, tools and processes used by the PMO, project managers and local offices in North America. Designed and developed Enterprise project communications and scheduling system.
- Led a highly visible and time-sensitive national initiative to ensure compliance wif the Confidential Act. Reported directly to the Confidential Consulting CIO.