- Specializing in Technology Project Management with over eight years of experience in managing projects, facilitating department collaboration, and providing team leadership.
- Leading and delivering technical projects from conception to completion within budgetary and time constraints aligned with SDLC requirements.
- Passion for learning new systems, leading diverse teams and efficiently organizing projects from requirements to rollout empowering all involved.
Platforms: Windows, MacOS
Tools: Jira Service Desk, Confluence / Microsoft: Office Suite, Power BI, SharePoint, Azure Active Directory / Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sign / LiquidPlanner / Docusign / Yardi
Confidential, Mission Viejo, CA
Project Manager, Executive Assistant
- Developed knowledge base structure comprising of 300+ pages in Confluence for giving easy access to user guides, policies, and procedures, as Confluence Administrator.
- Contributed to the company mergers in Dec 2021 as part of Technology Project Management.
- Arranged train - the-trainer sessions and prepared documents during company internalization, Sep 2020
- Organized three-level tier system for creating 20 groups of 600 on-associates and filtering for appropriate training.
- Led the redesigning of SharePoint site ahead of schedule by steering 10-member team and creating eight sub-teams.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Executive Assistant & Office Manager
- Led the relocation of company from 3,000 sq. ft. to 12,000 sq. ft. building by collaborating with contractor and venders without affecting daily operations.
- Organized and managed successful monthly events and annual conference with up to 1000 attendees.
Confidential, Lake Forest, CA
Production Department Supervisor
- Saved costs $7.5K monthly by supervising outsourcing of contract data entry.
- Received multiple promotions from Data Entry Administrator to Contract Analyst, Front Office Supervisor, and then to Production Department Supervisor for exceptional performance.