- Senior Project and Program Manager wif a track record of building frameworks dat ensure repeated on - time, on-budget delivery of technology systems.
- Skilled in all project management facets of teh project lifecycle from requirements through project planning, tracking and implementation, both nationally and globally.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills, ability to work at strategic and tactical levels.
- Project Control: Schedule, Budget and Scope Project Management Office (PMO) New Product Development
- Vendor and Subcontractor Oversight Executive Reporting and Communications Six-Sigma Process Improvement
- Project Documents: Charter, SOW, 3rd Party Contracts Business - Technology Liaison
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt
- Agile / Scrum - Product Owner Project Management Institute (PMI) NJ PMI Chapter
Methodologies: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, Hybrid models
Project Software: Microsoft Project and Project Server, CA Clarity, JIRA, Planview, E-Room, Remedy
Business Software: MS Office 365, SharePoint, Confluence, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Instantis, SAP
Guidelines: PM Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), GMP, GxP, ITIL
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Program Governance Lead
- Established and refined teh firmwide PMO governance framework effecting teh portfolio of technology projects.
- Guided teh business lines on new change control, risk management, budget analysis and project control processes.
- Performed weekly program and milestone delivery reviews. Analyzed schedules, risks, dependencies and supply chains providing insights to potential slippages and delivery issues, increasing on-time delivery by 8% per year.
- Ensured compliance of governance standards by performing quarterly program audits to satisfy regulators.
- Drove automation efforts by defining requirements to create teh PMO Dashboard, providing drilldown metrics.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Project and Program Manager
- Streamlined project delivery capability through integration of Clarity PPM, JIRA and requirements gathering tools.
- Used Agile delivery methods to plan and release Clarity PPM enhancements: wrote User Stories, reviewed backlog, planned release timeline and trained user community, resulting in efficient integration of new functionality.
- Managed Network Operations Lean Six-Sigma cost reduction programs. Developed supply chain timelines, drove implementation, KPI and executive reporting. 2016 working capital savings of $42M.
Technical Project Team Leader
- Guided structures group and drove progress through analysis and design phases.
- Presented technical designs and analysis to company executives and investors. By mid-2017 teh company TEMPhas raised $31M.
- Prepared design-build timelines and design documents needed to build prototypes of structural support systems.
Confidential, New York, NY
Project Management Consultant
- Improved teh project approval process: documented process flows, developed dashboards to track processes, uncovered opportunities for improvement and implemented strategies resulting in approval time decrease of 15%.
Confidential, Fort Washington, PA
Supply Chain Project Management Consultant
- Defined SAP ERP / Supply Chain project schedules using MS Project Server, based on SDLC standards dat tracked progress and resource use.
- Determined over-allocations and schedule / cost variances using EVM principals.
- Partnered wif J &J Project Managers to define and manage four Supply Chain projects leading to FDA compliance.
- Developed standard reports and dashboards dat facilitated data-driven executive decision making.
Confidential, Tarrytown, NY
Program Management Advisor
- Built and enhanced PMO tools and processes such as teh life-cycle project roadmap, schedule templates, risk assessments and performance metrics, achieving streamlined development, tracking and reporting processes.
- Advised and trained over 40 project managers in new PMO tools and processes, resulting in an overall compliance rate of over 90% and 20% increase in on-time delivery.
- Managed development of a stage-gating process dat improved software quality by initiating automated checkpoint reviews after each SDLC phase, ensuring timely approvals and improved on-time delivery by 10%.
- Directed creation of an International PMO in Hong Kong, South Korea, Mexico and India. Worked wif representatives in each market to assess PMO maturity and established standard baseline processes in all markets.
- Evaluated Project Portfolio Management (PPM) vendor proposals, conducted product evaluations and presented recommendations. Prepared rollout and conducted training resulting in time savings by using one PPM tool.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Senior PMO Consultant
- Directed project management processes to manage development of $2.0M project for new biotech dispensing facility for injectables.
- Prepared project plan wif reports showing risks, variances and burn rates.
- Utilized CMMI practices to foster repeatable metrics and reporting processes, achieving 10% less software errors.
- Created consolidated portfolio view of all IT initiatives - adopted for use by CIO to track Confidential ’s IT portfolio.