- Respected IT Leader wif strong business acumen implementing information technology solutions and providing leadership. me have implemented cloud data protection infrastructure in AWS using S3/S3 - IA/Glacier using RDS, and EC2 instances. Led team of engineers to successfully upgrade Hitachi G1000 storage and Commvault infrastructures.
- Over 15 years’ experience organizing and directing work efforts of cross-functional teams, customers and vendors to produce quality results. Looking for a position where me can halp a company implement next phase initiatives wif cutting edge technology.
- Security expertise wif various frameworks for teh past 10 years. For example, me implemented Beyondtrust to provide developers and external consultants a secure method of login to corporate systems and perform their roles and responsibilities.
- Experience wif Microsoft Project, ITIL, SDLC, KPIs, Scrum sprints, Visio, IAM using Exchange, Active Directory, OKTA, AWS, security authentication and resource access. Have subject matter expertise wif secure protocols, certificates, firewalls such as, Cisco ASAs, Palo Alto and Checkpoint.
- Experience wif IDS (Intrusion Detection System) and IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) both increase teh security level of networks, monitoring traffic and inspecting and scanning packets for suspicious data. Detection in both systems is mainly based on signatures already detected and recognized. Also, experience wif physical security for datacenters and other physical aspects using latest and greatest security tools, such as face recognition and retina scanners.
- Custom Software Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Cross-Functional Supervision
- Datacenter Relocation/Migrations
- ROI Analysis
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Systems Engineering
- Costing & Budgeting
- Client Relations & Presentations
- System Migrations/Integrations
- Project Scheduling
- Business & IT Planning
- Enterprise wide Implementations
- Vendor Management
- Mange Office 365 migration to teh cloud working wif local and outside vendors.
- Team member designing Azure Cloud solutions to migrate to Office 365, including Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2016.
- Coordinate AD Connect installs and configuration for hybrid migration
- Provide SME expertise to Nutanix storage solution for both production and DR (Disaster Recovery) solutions.
- Provide consulting SME on various other platforms such as Active Directory, Security using Proofpoint and other tools being used by NJDHS.
- Team member designing AWS architecture solutions to host various applications workloads using S3/RDS/EBS/S3-IA/route53/Cloudfront and other services. This also includes Azure design for O365 exchange and provide data protection for cloud applications and back-end systems.
- Manage data protection security standards and ensure data integrity for user data and personally identifiable information (PII).
- Manage project to upgrade Data Protection infrastructure using Commvault to latest version and architecture modules. Teh project duration was 8 months on time and budget. This included updates for on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
- Team Lead to design and build Hyper Converged (Nutanix) private cloud and extend to public cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Provide technical expertise for Windows infrastructure, Active Directory, Sites & zones, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, Security, and MS Exchange.
- Provide SME (Subject Matter Expertise) on day-to-day support for Commvault data protection platform.
- Leverage Project Managers for infrastructure initiatives such as, storage, backup, AWS and AZURE.
- Manage Datacenter relocation and migration of datasets including hardware relocation and purchase new hardware. Manage reporting team, and remote technical resources to implement teh various tasks/projects.
- Manage CapEx/OpEx budget requirements for new initiatives and upgrades such as, Storage (IBM SVC/Hitachi G1000/XIO/EMC VNX & Symmetrix), Backups using Commvault. Also, manage resource augmentation and training.
- Manage ongoing vendor relationships to ensure company initiatives are being met. This included quarterly reviews.
Sr. IT Team Lead
- Technical architect implementing datacenter solutions design and implement of storage using IBM VDI platform.
- Manage CapEx/OpEx budget requirements for infrastructure initiatives, resource management, and cloud initiatives allocation.
- Manage customer relationships regarding day-to-day support, new requests and new initiatives. This included monthly site visits for review services and technology requirements.
- Manage vendor relations to implement new infrastructure installations and upgrades, such as network upgrade using Cisco routers and switches.
- Manage project to upgrade from Xendesktop 7 to 7.5 and deploy XenApps. Teh project lasted about 4 months wif timeline pushed over.
- Manage MSP resource expertise to implement Cloud solutions and allocate support resources, including training.
- Provide leadership for Storage (IBM and EMC) and data protection infrastructure using Commvault, BackupExec and NetBackup and support.
- Provide SME level expertise for day-to-day support wif Active Directory, Sites & zones, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, Security, and MS Exchange platform.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Lead Systems Engineer
- Design upgrade VMware 5.0 to 5.1 including vCenter upgrade and update all client VM machines.
- Team lead designing upgrade path from Citrix XenApp/Xendesktop V5.0/6.0 to version 6.5.
- Provide level 3/4 support for Citrix infrastructure using NetScaler 9.2/10 including load balance configuration and Web interface support.
- Provide SME technical expertise support for, Active Directory 2003/2008/2008R2, Sites & zones, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, Security, MS Exchange 2007 and 2010.
- Meet wif internal customers and vendors on new technologies for both hardware and software refresh initiatives using ITIL and SDLC frameworks.
Confidential, Parsippany, nj
IT Infrastructure Team Lead
- Technical lead managing all aspects of Data Center initiatives, including design and upgrades using EMC products, NetApp, HP Blades, and data protection using Avamar and Symantec products.
- Vendor management on new technologies for both hardware and software refresh. Communicate wif stakeholders using presentations and scheduled meetings.
- Manage infrastructure, team, collaborate wif Network and Helpdesk operations teams on ongoing initiatives. This included projects for storage, Active Directory, Exchange, and enterprise backups using Symantec and Avamar
- Implement EMC Clariion storage for resource usage, this included provisioning of storage LUNs for virtual environment and HP blades, using Brocade fabric.
- Design and implement security standards for accessing company resources using vendor best practices. This included firewall hardening, and user account policies.
- Design and implement Windows 2008R2 SQL Server clusters using EMC Clariion storage.
- Design and implement upgrade path for Citrix v4.0/V4.5 to XenApp V6.0, VMware version 4 to ESXi 5.0
Confidential, south plainfield, nj
Windows Technical Lead
- Staged offshore to manage technical projects and team providing SME (Subject Matter Expertise) in design and implement storage, Active Directory, Exchange and data protection solutions.
- Vendor management and ongoing meetings wif stakeholders using MS Project and PowerPoint to present recommended solutions.
- Implement scripts using VBScript to automate server builds and other automated repetitive tasks.
- Design and implement security systems using Pelco cameras (Fixed and PTZ) and Urbanshield application.
- Implement Windows 2008R2 Active Directory and support using forest, domain, OUs, and RODC domains.
- Implement EMC Clariion storage including LUN design and support using Dell M1000e, Brocade and Cisco 3130 switches.
- Design and implement Data Direct Network (DDN) storage including provisioning of storage LUNs using Brocade and Cisco switches.
- Design security standards for accessing company resources using Cisco, AD and Symantec best practices, firewall hardening, user account policy standards, storage resource access standards, and resource data access.
- Design and implement Windows 2008R2 SQL Server clusters to house security data infrastructure.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Sr. Systems Engineer
- Design and implement Windows 2003 Active Directory OU and ongoing support such as manage login script for user and machine management.
- Build scripts using VBScript to automate server builds and other automated repetitive tasks to deploy updates and patches using Altiris deployment tools.
- Manage Windows 2003 Terminal Server and approval process, including OS image builds and scripting.
- Collaborate wif Development teams internal and offshore, network team to test and deploy application upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Implement Linux Red Hat Enterprise 5 server build including security hardening.
- Manage projects to relocate servers as part of company separation from parent company. Meet wif key business people to determine a proof of concept plan. Build a Statement of Work and operating procedures document to move applications and retire old servers.
- Work wif internal and external network team to design and implement new firewall rules for user access in various sites around teh world.
Confidential, fAIRLAWN, NJ
Systems Lead Engineer
- Consult wif law firms to provide Subject Mater Expertise in Active Directory, Citrix and MS Exchange to upgrade or build new infrastructures using latest versions and best practices.
- Provide Windows 2003 Active Directory design, implementation and support, single/multiple forest, domain, OU structure, and machine and user management.
- Design and implement VMware solutions using HP Servers & EMC Clariion storage and Brocade fabric switches. This included provisioning LUNs, build Hosts and VM Guests templates using ESX server 3.5.
- Design and Implement MS Exchange 2003 solutions using best practices, including migrations from version 5.5 to version 2003 and provide support.
- Design network and system security solutions using Cisco and Checkpoint firewalls, Active Directory policies, vbscripts and user logon standards.
- Design and implement SQL 2000 server solutions for business applications.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes