- Manager with a strong track record of creating cross - functional teams that collaborate to achieve business goals.
- Keen understanding of both the business problem and the technical solution.
- Skilled at eliciting details and articulating complex scenarios in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, organize, and prioritize multiple large-scale projects and associated resources.
- Experience moving teams and organizations from Waterfall to Agile methodologies.
- Highly collaborative with a focus on delivering business value.
- Very adaptable; able to make solid contributions both independently and as a team member.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Solid experience with SDLC best practices
- Enterprise Data Management / Data Governance
- SAFe / Lean Implementations
- Agile Product Owner
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Greenbelt
- Scrum and Kanban Agile Methodologies
- WorkFront Workflow Tool Administrator
- Data Analysis using SQL
- Jira and Confluence Administrator
- Gherkin Automated Testing Syntax Language
- MS Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Scrum Master / Senior Business Analyst
- Performed duties of an Agile Scrum Master, including: hosting Daily Standup meetings, removing impediments, capacity planning, and escalating to management as need.
- Partnered with team to define Acceptance Criteria, Definition of Ready and Definition of Done.
- Created Jira boards, Epics, Features and Users Stories and compiled metrics for Velocity and Burn Down.
- Negotiated priorities and resolved conflicts among Stakeholders and Project teams.
- Partnered with Product Owner to prioritize Product Backlog and perform routine Product Backlog grooming.
- Participated in Scrum of Scrum forum to discuss Program progress, impediments, and dependencies.
- Partnered with the team to use Agile Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Supported and educated the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the backlog.
- Served as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- Documented current and future state process flows and diagrams.
- Planned and executed six-week Virtual Captive Proof of Concept (POC) with offsite vendor in Mysore, India.
- Presented Virtual Captive overviews at Executive-level meetings and Business and Technology Town Halls.
- Created Enterprise Data Governance Metadata processes, procedures and training for over 100 teammates.
- Created new work intake process in Workfront, including query building, report creation and training.
- Provided strategic assessment of current state and identified benefits and risks of alternative solutions.
- Elicited requirements and documented future state process flows for CallidusCloud Compensation system.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Basel Portfolio Management Analyst
- Liaison between Basel Modeling and ECR Technology, responsible for ensuring requirements were properly implemented on time and on budget.
- Jira A
- Responsible for ensuring ECR Core Technology teams were aligned with Enterprise Data Management Policies.
- Responsible for new work intake and gap assessment of new requests with current state system specifications.
- Managed team of 12 onshore and offshore Basel Technical Business analysts, including all HR tasks.
- Liaisonbetween Basel and ECR Technology, responsible for analysis and design of Basel II and III projects.
- Basel II and III Subject Matter Expert responsible for creating High Level Design (HLD), System Requirement Specifications (SRS) documents, and technical mapping documents.
- Lead successful implementation of Executive dashboards to over 20 business partners at seven locations.
- Ensured all projects were in compliance with Capability Maturity Model (CMM) policies.
- Designed, coded, and provided 24X7 support for Enterprise COBOL and PeopleSoft General Ledger modules.
- Designed as a Certified Scrum Master.
- Successfully completed Design for Six Sigma Greenbelt program.
- Successfully completed elite company-sponsored certificate program.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes