- Dedicated and results - driven professional wif over 30 years of proven success leading high priority initiatives in.
- Deployed medium to large telecom software, applications, and network infrastructure wif top tier carriers.
- Dynamic leader managed large teams to deliver business objectives on time and wifin budget.
- Proven track record in end-to-end project management, release management, and product development activities required in bringing products “First to Market”. Demonstrated skills in post-implementation activities to ensure product functionality, reliability, and internal or external customer satisfaction.Business Experience
DET Release Management, Senior Consultant / Software Release Manager
- Managed Release targeting of projects based on QA, Dev, and Stakeholder delivery timelines.
- Led and coordinated Software release planning, schedule, and deployment management Confidential a program level for ATT.com initiatives including Order Capture Engine & my Confidential Services Applications. Upstream and downstream applications like L-OMS and Premier were monitored for defect issues and corrected as needed.
- Maintained a 100% on-time delivery schedule of weekly / monthly OCE application deployments while achieving 99.999% completion wif only one minor back-out in two years.
- Deployed over 200,000 hours of release scope annually.
- Matrix managed large On-shore (40+) and Off-shore (30+) Development, QA, and Production Support teams for defect management and deployment releases.
- Interfaced daily wif Back-Office Product owners, Scrum Masters, Quality Assurance, Environment, Test Managers, Program / Project Managers, Operations, Business Stakeholders, Technical Leads and 3rd party vendors.
- Managed the execution of the deployment plan, Release Notes, perform and manage Go/No Go checklists, resource and deployment coverage, and communications to stakeholders using the SDLC/ITIL models.
- Change Management representative for all releases. In some cases, ran Change Control meetings.
- Conducted post deployment retrospective and monitor resolution of identified issues through upcoming releases.
DET PMO, Consultant / Software Delivery IT Project Manager
- Managed 13 Waterfall / Agile Consumer Sales, L-OMS, and Infrastructure projects ranging from several hundred thousand dollars to nearly $10 million Infrastructure project.
- Provided technical and analytical guidance to lead the team in delivery of programs/services wifin required time and budget restrictions.
- Moved between Agile and Waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules, and work breakdown structure.
- Managed all project financials and provided leadership wif weekly/monthly burn rate reporting.
- Managed Change Requests for all projects.
XL PMO, Senior Consultant
- Implemented XLCOM’s Change Management interim solution for IT/Billing and NOC organizations.
- Authored a checklist document to help process Request for Changes by the NOC.
- Co-developed Business Requirements and process flows for XLCOM’s permanent Change Management SAP solution.
- Managed project level Titan Billing Change Requests, Mobility Dunning Notices, and U-verse Treatment Letters.
- Managed cross-functional Infrastructure teams dat developed and launched Voice, Data and Value-Added Services for Verizon FiOS, HSI, VAS, and 3rd Party vendor software and subscribers.
- Tracked project financials and project status using Accolade and Project Lifecycle Management (PLM).
Software Release Program Manager, Corporate Marketing / Wireless
- Coordinated all release activities, On-shore and Off-shore resources for development (UNIX), third party (Windows) developers, Systems Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, and deployment coordination activities. Achieved 98% on-time deployments from .
- Managed Registration, Activation and Provisioning (RAP), Web Base Activation software releases for Confidential products: VAS, Dial Registration, DSL, CD (DSL/HSI), FiOS, Surround, and MainWeb Confidential ordering systems using SDLC methodology.
- Provided SharePoint administrative and g support for two Corporate PMO Marketing SharePoint sites used by over 2,100 users.
Project Manager, Infrastructure Implementation PMO
- Implemented Securus Facility Manager (OMS) jail management telecommunication software switch/system installation projects using Project Lifecycle Methodology (PLM).
- Audited marketing initiatives from a customer perspective to uncover “Business Risk” for IP VPN Network Remote Access - Based products.
- Working experience wif circuit ordering systems.
- Plano Independent School District / SBC Project: Implemented a cable TV network based on an OC-48 fiber ring backbone network.
- Lockheed Martin Mission Systems: Performed “Crisis” program management support saving ADC from possible legal action by matrix managing Cellworx Engineering Release team deliverables to a first on time delivery while saving ADC from one million dollars in penalties.
- Managed client relationships for Verizon, MCI, QWEST, and Iowa Communications Network.
- Performed product release management and contract compliance reviews for Cellworx Marketing (SONET/Transport) Customer Lab Trials for Confidential &T, General Dynamics, and Fort Polk AFB.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes