- Seeking to for a position in project management.
- Diverse background in healthcare, energy, aerospace, constructions and transportation sectors.
- Highly motivated, accomplished professional with 25 years in hands - on Project Management and contract management for technology implementations, integrations and team management experience.
- Proven track record of successfully executing projects using Agile, Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) methodology or Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)e
- Medical Claims & Billings Applications, Website Portals project for Members and Provider Portals Platforms
- Salesforce HR Platform integration & deployment Saleforce.com HCM (Human Capital Management)
- Pharmacy, Rx Claims Application upgrade
- Apptus CRM Cloud integration with Salesforce Cloud platform
- Salesforce Service Cloud CRM implementation
- Cisco Tele-Communications application deployments, Cisco Servers, Conductors, Cisco Blade System, Video Communication Servers, Tele-Presence Conductors, Clusters build and upgrades. Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CMCU)
- Cisco Jabber integration, upgrade and migration from On-Premise to Cloud. Cisco Jabber integration & upgrade
- Telecom, Collaboration-Conferencing upgrade, Telepresence Systems, Endpoint Refresh & Upgrade.
- MRA Deployment (Mobile Remote Access)
- Deployed Video Webcasting meeting tool, Go-To Meetings, WebEx Integration.
- Mobile Svc Platforms Integration Expansion (Encrypted Mobile Websites Navigation)
- Blackberry Platform Migration to iOS platform.
- Email 365 Upgrade.
- Veritas eDiscovery Platform (Legal & Compliance Application)
- Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management (OPPM) upgrade.
- SDLC, Agile, Waterfall and Scrum Master
- Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC)
- Business Intelligence projects
- Applications Development and Development
- Business Requirements Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Enterprise Software
- Reporting and Analysis
- IT Service Management, Program and Project Management
- End-to-end project management from RFP, Vendor Selection, Proof of Concept, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy and Training
- SOX Audit, ISO Compliance, and Regulatory Compliance
- Stakeholders and Leadership support
- Budget, forecast, Schedule, resource estimation and Risk Management
- Off-Shore Teams Management
- Cross-functional Team Collaboration
- Lean Process management
- Vendors and team management (remote, domestic and off-shore)
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Serving as Sr. IT PM, leading Business Analysts, collaborate with Business Teams and SME(s) to obtain business requirements, building Use Cases, workflow baseline & Re-Design, Workflow optimization, Future-Stage Rationale, Data Analysis, reports & analytics requirement, and facilitation of Care Management applications vendor solution from: ZeOmega, CaseNet TruCare, MedHOK and Altruista Guiding Care from leading scoping requirements, Proof of Concept Demo(s), outline vendor’s application demo scope, review proposals, complete cost/price analysis to calculate TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), develop implementation cost estimate and resource estimate/backfills.
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Served as Sr. IT PM For the Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) managed 5 to 9 projects simultaneously for Enterprise-wide systems applications. Lead projects across multiple applications and/or domain areas: Compliance Reporting Applications, Medicare/Medicaid Documents conversion & translations Application, Telecom projects for Call Centers, Rx Claims Pharmacy & Providers Network Integration, QNXT Integration, Medical Claims, HR Operations, Desktop Support teams.
- Managed large QNXT application upgrade project, require building hundreds virtual servers for Dev, Test, UAT and Production environments.
- Managed large storage refresh in several data centers, data encryption and data masking projects. Leading teams in Business use Cases, workflow creation and optimization Member services, Enrollment and claims handling Functional specification with design of portal UI wireframe, UI field definition, Provider Finance process in QNXT claims configurations (Wait Pay, Reverse, Deny), Enrollment (Inpatient Admit, discharge, referring Physician)
- Lead / collaborated with Business Leads, SME(s) to obtain Business Scope Baseline (key deliverables, schedule, targeted dates and advocate / protect Business Scope, budget, schedule by deploying Use-Able Results and Defects Management throughout the life cycle of the project and post Go-Live. Managed Trizetto/Cognizant’s monthly billing of labors hours, travel expense, update budget and ROI (Return On Investment) and identify any missed target, complete Root cause Analysis of targets missed and if possible, request for re-work or reimbursement
- Lead End-to-end deployment from obtaining Business Requirements (BRD), Project request estimates, Proof of Concept initiation (POC), Design, Development, Built, Test, Deployment, Training, Warranty to Transition to Operational Support & Maintenance.
- Managed Enterprise Performance Life Cycle Cisco Tele-Communications application deployments, Cisco Servers, Conductors, Clusters build and upgrade, Deployed Video Webcasting meeting tool, Go-To Meetings, WebEx Integration, Mobile Svc Platforms: Scope initiation, Budget estimations, Design, Enterprise InformationSecurity presentation, Net Work Support presentation, Enterprise Architect Presentations and Engineering Reviews to obtain approval to launch POC (Proof of Concepts) to Production and legacy system post deployment using Waterfalls, Agile, Scrum or a combination of all 3 methodology.
- Served as collaborators and leaders driving the team to work through complex issues. Worked closely with technology experts, IT Security, Enterprise Architect, Network Support, programmers, coders and tech writers, developers, enterprise architects, managed vendor’s technical resources, IT vendors and Web Portal content management and graphic designers.
- Managing project’s Business Requirement Document (BRD) Design Concepts Document (DCR), Functionalities Technical scopes, budgets (estimation, actual Spend To Date and Estimate to Completion reporting), host meetings, provide weekly project status reports, meet with business expectations to provide high level schedule, deliverables, issues, risks and risk mitigation plan.
- Create and maintain project artifacts, Business Cases, requirements and Use Cases update project plans, project work streams to included decisions made, open issues & risks log, budget issues, meeting minutes, project Change Request to support internal project audit and compliance. Foster healthy team collaboration while tracking key dependencies, risk management including issue escalation, resolution, removes impediments impacting the team and maintain relevant metrics.
IT Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Served as IT Project Manager to deploy Salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management) application from in-house application to Cloud Based Salesforce CRM platform, Sales force Service Cloud implementation for 6-8 business divisions at United Health Group. Deployed projects using SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Served as IT Project Manager to deploy Enterprise Email to Cloud Based Emails.
- Managed Enterprise Performance Life Cycle of Salesforce CRM: Scope initiation, Budget estimations, Design, Enterprise InformationSecurity presentation, Enterprise Architect Presentations and Engineering Review to obtain approval to launch POC (Proof of Concepts), Develop, Test, Deploy, Training and transition to Ops & Maintenance) and retirement of legacy system post deployment.
- Participated in creating a new template for the Functional Design Document and created the Functional Design Document (FD), Meta Files, and Data Files. Worked with sources like Medicare Centers and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Status reports Dashboard and detailed reporting.
- Led business intelligence requirements scoping; worked closely with Business Analysts to process identification and developing requirements documents using EPMO processes and disciplines.
- Provided support in software vendors management and Statement of Work (SOW) negotiations.
- Worked with data cleansing and data mapping architects to map out data migration risk and mitigation plan to reduced uncertainty and risk, lower costs of iterations and rewriting codes, reduced delays, avoid unexpected costs, schedule delay while improving customer service, establish project deployment accountability, meet compliance targets, deliverables to data governance board, shareholders and stakeholders.
- Defined a realistic project budget, timeline based on vested knowledge data issues to create data cleansing scope included data profiling, remove inaccuracies, unknowns, and redundant and duplicate using criteria such as region, line of business, and product type to maximizes the value of enterprise applications and Return On Investment (ROI).
- Worked with IT infrastructure, IT Security to implement a data quality Firewall to police data feeds—in both batch and real time live deployment.
- Communicated and regularly tracking and publishing data quality metrics, Business Cases, Requirements and Use Cases to a dashboard enables senior executives and business users to monitor the progress of data migration, data quality, data audit pre-migration and post migration.
- Developed and managed project budgets, vendor performance and forecasts, and obtain approvals from applicable stakeholders.
- Monitored/analyzed/approved invoices and actuals against established project plans and budgets to identify variances and their causes, and communicate to applicable stakeholders as appropriate.
Project Manager - I.T
- Served as Project Manager and Vendor Manager to schedule, deliverables, dependencies and Statement of work for QNXT Software System, ICD-10, Pay-Near-Me Application Mobile App deployment, Member and Provider Portal Strategic initiatives to reduce cost, improve lead-time and SLAs (Service Level Agreements). Drafted and negotiated Statements of Work, Master Agreements, Amendments, Product Schedules, Renewals and Extensions and Non-Disclosure Agreements Proven ability to negotiate fixed bid, T &M contracts with clear and actionable SLA's and deliverables.
- Deployed projects using SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. Participated in creating a new template for the Functional Design Document and created Functional Design Document (FD), Meta Files, and Data Files.
- Worked with SMEs, stakeholders in Medicare Centers and Medicaid Services (CMS), PeopleSoft, Omega Data, Baby Blocks, Pharmacy Networks and Provider Demographics.
- Collaborated with management, Business Units Leaders, SME(s), key vendors, Finance, Board Members Services and Legal Department to provide project management, contract management and IT applications vendor management to Business Units. Managed contracts and IT applications vendors (Infosys, Trizetto, Wipro, and Cognizant).
- Supported Enterprise Performance Life Cycle for Salesforce Human Management Module: Scope initiation, Budget estimations, Design, Enterprise InformationSecurity presentation, Enterprise Architect Presentations and Engineering Review to obtain approval to launch POC (Proof of Concepts), Develop, Test, Deploy, Training and transition to Ops & Maintenance) and retirement of legacy system post deployment
- Worked with MDM data warehouse management to extract analytics reporting to populate to QNXT Claims, intranet search content and reporting capability and monitor data management and data integrity to support business intelligence initiates.
- Implemented and Saleforce.com HCM (Human Capital Management) software.
- Lead multiple applications implementation deployments (QNXT upgrade, ICD-10 deployment and Web Site portals design and constructions.
- Responsible for multiple teams, data mapping, data migration architects, aligning vendors with IT Application Strategies, worked frequently with senior management on products functional requirements, design decisions and evaluated tradeoffs of functional versus risk, cost and schedule while benchmarking vendor’s performance (Trizetto, Cognizant, Infosys) against executed contracts and SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Managed Project Relationships and Communications with key stakeholders and working relationships with matrix project teams.
- Provided Project Management, Contract management expertise to Sales and Program Management Office (PMO) for various aircraft projects at for Boeing, Airbus, FedEx and UPS aircrafts in new R & D designs and existing aircrafts productions for commercial and military aircrafts.
- Negotiate and finalize all aspects of contracts including SLAs, terms and conditions in concerts with Business Cases, requirements and Use Cases Legal, Project Management and Engineering functions.
- Managed all contracting activities for investment casting, forging, steels, aluminum alloys, bearings, machining and outside manufacturing and metal processing various aircraft components with Domestic and International Vendors.
- Responsible for project scheduling in coordination with production control, manufacturing and program office. Working with supplier contracts and legal terminology with regards to supplier agreements while lead both internal and external cross-functional teams. Candidate is able to read and interpret engineering drawings and technical statements of work.
11/12Project Manager (Contract)
- Served as End-To-End Project Manager: project kickoff, planning & definition, implementation, design, data migration, data mapping, data QA, testing, deployment, provide Lessons Learned post project completion.
- Collaboratively work with all stakeholders, customer experience, contact centers, data architects, design architects to support business requirements synched with project’s scope, tasks, dependencies, resources, durations, risks, schedules, reports, escalate issues as needed.
- Supported the Business Financial Services and Project Management Office (PMO) from moderate to high complexity, contracting activities specific to Information Technology, health care contracts and claim collections contracts.
- Managed Enterprise Performance Life Cycle of OPPM (Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management: Scope initiation, Budget estimations, Design, Enterprise InformationSecurity presentation, Enterprise Architect Presentations and Engineering Review to obtain approval to launch POC (Proof of Concepts), Develop, Test, Deploy, Training and transition to Ops & Maintenance) and retirement of legacy system post deployment
- Managed projects to budget to deliverables within compliance requirements, business intelligence and application deployment projects for finance department, Claims, Call Center projects, Infrastructure and Telecom.
- Worked in concert with data architect, enterprise architect, programmers and SME, assigned to the project by Cognizant and other vendors.
- Responsible for the negotiated Statement of Work with Cognizant, for negotiating Technical Scope, Pricing, Lead Time documentation control, project artifacts and compliance.
- Led project team meetings to include project kickoff, planning & definition, implementation, lessons learned post project completion. Collaboratively work with all stakeholders to ensure valid tasks, dependencies, resources, durations, risks, schedules, reports, escalate issues and status.
- Manage project scope ensuring alignment of program/project scope and objectives with the organization's strategic objectives. Monitored scope requirements and identifies scope-related gaps and issues.
Program Contract Manager
- Served as the project’s Program Contract Manager for the TRTP4-11 Construction Project - Managed team of 45 staff and this is a $2.6 Billion capital construction project with about 50 - 300 contracts / vendors in support of Edison’s Renewable Green Energy Project. This is a ground and air constructions operation using helicopters.
- Provided leadership, collaborate and develop the Vendor Proposal Evaluation Criteria by working with cross-functional teams and in concert with Project Management Organization (PMO)
- Negotiated of turn-key, lump-sum construction contracts, engineering services contracts, environmental contracts, IT contracts, construction materials sourcing with domestic, global sourcing tactics and in Low Cost regions. Lead in the RFP process including the creation of RFPs, Vendor Proposal Evaluation Criteria and Contracts, collaborate and lead in initiatives for total cost reduction, cost savings, and Supplier Diversity goals while effectively managing the VMO responsibilities (Vendor Management Office) including Vendor’s quarterly performance review and/or annual performance review from quality, price, delivery performance, value added services, warranty to repair and reimbursement matrix)
- Performed project/program management of the subcontract consistent with the prime contract language, proprietary IT language, Non-Confidential agreements, confidential agreements.
- Performed key functions ensuring contractual obligations and contractual language were structured, and met with Corporate Law & Compliance to implement Supply Chain Strategies and business processes.
Program Contracts Director - (Perm)
- Managed 6 divisions located in 6 states and managed 135 employees.
- Led, developed, supported and managed all phases of contracts and projects using Business Cases, technical requirements, Use Cases and trends throughout the project contract lifecycle to ensure that project schedules and contractual requirements were met.
- Managed all categories of commodities, procurement, sourcing teams and logistic operation for 6 divisions in 6 states and support multiple plants with domestic and global sourcing.
- Served as program material management that is responsible for all aspects of subcontracting and category management for rocket motor cases, space flight hardware, missile program hardware, investment casting, forging, machined components and closure assemblies, naval platform material, airframe components, commercial oil pipes, capital tooling, CNC Machine services, repair, indirect procurement of MRO consumables. Managed team of 25 staff.
- Served as Project Manager for SAP System Implementation - Pre-Go-Live - Data Conversion, Data Mapping, Data profiling and Data Migration from old system to SAP application included Testing, Business Cases, Use Cases, Data Alignment and training post system implementation. MDM (Master Data Management) set up, deploy and maintain for over one million-part numbers.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes