- Over 18 years of work experience, with 9 years of IT management professional with experience in planning, developing and implementing proprietary software product and integrating enhancement with latest features using Agile/Scrum. Proven leadership track record of project/product management using Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Drive definition and implementation of quality standards, processes and quality improvement programs. Scrum Master Certified & Six Sigma Green Belt Certified professional.
- Possess strong product/project IT technical knowledge and organization skills. Talented at educating others on features of software and adapt Scrum. Expert in handling large - scaled, multiple projects and leading Project/product from Initiation through to Implementation. Self-starter and quick learner who manages multiple tasks with minimal assistance from others. Drives for Superior results & has passion to win. Inspires continuous improvement & breakthrough thinking.
IT Management Tools: MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Project), Visio, Asana, JIRA, Cloud-based applications
Scrum Tools: JIRA, Axosoft, Confluence, SAFe(Scaled Agile Framework)
Tools / IDE: TOAD, XML, VISIO, CAWA, File Aid, SuperC, JCL, Cobol, TSO/ISPF, SPUFI, QMF, CICS, JCL, XPEDITER, CHANGEMAN
Languages: Java, ASP, PHP, COBOL II, MS-COBOL 74, MF-COBOL. Visual Basic, ASP, CRM-Clarify
RDBMS: SQL Server 2000/7.0, Oracle9.2 and below, MS Access, MS-SQL, DB2
Protocols: SMTP, FTP, TCP/IP, SFTP, API
Training: Hadoop concepts, Teradata, Concepts and exposure with BTEQ, Fastload tools, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate 2016.
Confidential, AUSTIN, TX
Senior IT Project/Product Manager
- Implemented and managed portfolio of multi-million-dollar State Assessment projects resulting in on time delivery with no monetary penalties.
- Decreased development and testing costs 25% and improved processes by providing subject matter expertise.
- Reduced product errors 20% through client updates and thorough coordination of each product development phase.
- Streamlined process in every phase, delivering high-quality product which reduced resource cut down.
- Collaborate with globally located, multi-cultural cross-functional teams of sales, marketing, legal, business analysts (BA), engineering, quality assurance (QA), architects, infrastructure, customer support, clients and higher management.
- Led effective testing and migration from development / testing / user acceptance testing (UAT) environments, resulting in successful production environment with zero defects.
- Facilitate Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Daily stand-ups, Product demos and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Provide "go to" leadership, transparency, and visibility to the entire team.
- Manage all aspects of the project including analysis, project budgeting, project planning, designing, building, testing, training, continuous improvement, Go Live coordination and transition to support.
- Aggressively remove obstacles/impediments that slow down or prevent work completion.
- Obtain/manage/reallocate resources to meet necessary goals.
- Coordinate the prioritization of work in the backlog.
- Remove impediments to team focus and unblock team members.
- In-depth knowledge of our client Services and development best practices.
- Facilitate communication between Development Team, Product Ownership, Operations and Business Stakeholders - report on risks, scope and progress.
- Created data driven project status reports (budget, schedule, resources) for managers, executives internal and external stakeholders
- Expertise in Managing Cloud infrastructure, deploying application code, automating software, release processes and improve productivity, with efficient workflow automation.
Senior Software Engineer
- Achieved 100% accuracy when using automation tools and performing manual tests through expertise in system testing of various modules.
- Improved system test process by working closely with Software Infrastructure Engineers (SIE), Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Project Management.
- Built and led cross-functional program teams consisting of various modules, creating additional test cases which helped in testing all modules effectively.
- Reduced system testing efforts by writing complex 3 dimensional COBOL programs using DB2.
- Created best practices document for testing of all modules, ensuring peers followed at organization level.
Additional Professional Experience
- Lead a team of 8 to manage & maintain Fire Insurance System.
- Managed a development team for Y2K Conversion for COGEN.
- Facilitated communications with other development teams and other groups to comply the standard coding techniques, meeting schedule and quality.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes