- Over 9 years project management/coordination experience with planning, execution, status reporting, scheduling, database management, vendor management, and planning/logistics of meeting and events with Financial, Healthcare, Biotechnology, Marketing, IT and consulting firms
- Provides organizational support to Program and Project Managers with project analysis and its deliverables, managing complex projects, creating timelines and scheduling, monitoring expenses and budgets; provides weekly team and leadership reports; brings solutions to potential downstream effects; tracks action items, and able to bring projects to successful completion
- Embodies strong interpersonal skills, team player, positive attitude along with excellent customer service skills; highly organized with strong attention to details
- Skilled with Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Visio, PowerPoint; PDF, SAP, Smartsheet experience
- SharePoint design and database management with SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, Office 365; Nintex Forms/Workflows
- Able to design professionally looking graphics that communicate effectively for proposals, marketing and training materials, utilizing Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Confidential, Camarillo, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Project Coordinator/Process Team Leader
- Analyzed, planned and executed the project plan for the production and delivery of a 2 billion dollar project.
- Developed and monitored the project schedule.
- Monitored project tasks and provided project status reports.
- Upgraded the team SharePoint site to provide vital project information.
- Provided technical support for staff.
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
Project Coordinator/SharePoint Administrator
- Project design.
- Partnered with IT to analyze and develop a new international material request form for the Supply Chain division.
- Developed training presentations and job aids.
- Provided end - to-end user testing and led training sessions.
- Provided creative design and technical support for new and existing SharePoint sites, and monthly site updates for business dashboards and statistical reporting.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Project Coordinator/ SharePoint Administrator
- Database management.
- Daily responsibilities included the development and management of company SharePoint sites and User Guide creation.
- Managed daily project updates and provided daily database management.
- Developed training presentations.
- Analyzed and prepared all division SharePoint sites for migration.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
Marketing Project Coordinator
- Marketing projects.
- Developed training and communications materials, presentations, and videos for the launching of a new corporate wide Expense Reporting program for California and Texas employees with the Change Management team.
- Developed new promotional and training materials, followed by the planning, organizing and facilitation of WebEx and live training sessions.
- A professional training video library was produced along with 1-minute Help Desk videos, a quick-start guide, and Help Desk phone support to guide new users and resolve technical issues.
- User statistics were utilized to gauge the value of the video training modules to assure effective learning and the results gathered revealed the need for a broader FAQ guide that would better support the user.
- The communications and training developed and provided was a key factor to the successful implementation of this program.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Project Coordinator / SharePoint Administrator
- Enhancement projects. Responsible for the visual design, html coding, and the management of existing SharePoint 2010 sites and the development of new sites.
- Worked closely with stakeholders to define new website content requirements.
- Incorporated business processes into meaningful business intelligence dashboards.
- Supported management with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Developed charts and graphs in Excel for status update meetings.
- Provided a solution to effectively recruit associates to join and support a program that would enhance the work experience of associates.
- Took the Confidential SharePoint sites to a new level that provided greater use of their sites and provided a more effective way to communicate to fellow associates.
- Database management.
- Managed department SharePoint sites and migrated old sites to new platform.
- Daily interfaced with IT to create new sites.
- A major responsibility was to work with the IT team to resolve technical issues.
- Provided reporting data with V-Lookup and Pivot Tables.
- Analyzed over 260 existing SharePoint sites and recommended the consolidated or decommissioning of sites that resulted in a yearly savings of 6,000.
Confidential, Burbank, CA
- Implementation project.
- Provided daily support to Project Managers and the Program Manager for weekly status reporting, meeting scheduling of executive leaders project status meetings, creation of PowerPoint decks, provided support for expense tracking and SOWs.
- Provided daily SharePoint management for the department.
- Created new Visio flowcharts and organizational charts for financial reports.
- Organized and coordinated the Regional training meetings for over 100 attendees.
Confidential, Camarillo, CA
Project Coordinator/ Graphic Designer
- Proposal projects.
- Supported project managers and worked with SMEs to develop their communication objectives for RFP’s.
- Developed business graphics: flow charts and diagrams.
- Managed file versions and incorporated graphics into final documents.
- Provided formatting of MS Word documents.
- Managed all print production and shipping logistics of proposals.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes