- Project Manager with 10 years extensive experience in managing large - scale projects and liaising between business, vendors and technology teams.
- Proven successful leader in project planning, strategic planning, quality assurance, defect management and financial analysis.
- Solution driver with focus on bridging gap between business and technology teams while ensuring programs align with the overarching business strategy.
- Adept at data analysis and developing Management Information Systems to senior management.
- Consistently received positive feedback from coworkers and supervisors for ability to multitask, quick response and exceeding set performance goals at work.
- Excellent documentation skills in preparing business procedures and workarounds, Business requirements documents (BRD).
- Expert in Root Cause Analysis, Risk Assessments, GAP analysis, SWOT analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis and Feasibility Studies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and coordinated large-scale meetings.
- Experienced candidate in various roles like Defect Manager, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Environment Manager, Production Manager, Operations Manager and PMO coordinator.
- Expert in Project Management and Lean Six Sigma Principles for diverse industries including insurance, manufacturing, healthcare and research.
- Certified in Six-Sigma Green Belt by Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE).
- Proficient at streamlining business processes by identifying bottleneck areas and finding creative tactics to ensure strategic objectives of projects are met.
- MAS 500
- HP Quality Center
- Arena Simulation
- MS Project Plan
- MS Visio
- MS Excel (x)matters Clarity
- MS Word
Confidential, Enfield, CT
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting for a $10M program with eight projects along with managing forecast and accruals vs actuals.
- Provided reporting for overall $23M program forecast and budget analysis and compared forecast vs actuals, which was implemented by entire department.
- Created customised reports using MS Excel for more than 55 projects to identify over and under allocated resource, high burn rate resources and validate department actuals spent with Project Portfolio Management Reporting (PPR).
- Authored automated Metrics to track project progress across entire Tech Strategy Team by using MS Excel Macros, which increased productivity of project manager’s.
- Generated weekly missing resources report to identify missing time entries.
- Used CA Clarity Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) to update forecast for 12 projects with more than 175 resources.
- Collaborated with vendors, business partners, project managers, and program managers to ensure the technology strategy vision is met.
- Spearheaded capability review meeting with the Steering Leadership Team.
- Ensured the ‘Executive Dashboard’ of various projects reached senior management
- Assessed functionality of Business Capabilities Matrix during monthly checkpoint with Integration Leads and PMO and escalated issues and risks to Core Team.
- Headed OBIEE report approvals from creating and customising based on business needs to getting the reports FINRA compliance approved.
- Coached and mentored Project Coordinators in financials and day-to-day responsibilities.
- Created training documents and presentations with focus on financial analysis.
- Transitioned to Defect Manager and led defect triage meetings to ensure incidents are within scope and run Defect Resolution Meetings with various projects.
- Created and implemented protocols and process for systematic defect fixes during End-to-End testing including escalation process and approval process.
- Updated and reported summary of the Impact Assessment defect log on SharePoint on a daily basis to entire enterprise team.
- Created project plan and work flows for Business Simulation using MS Project
- Tracked and reported changes in defect status through HP Quality Centreduring SIT and End to End testing
- Performed Root Cause Analysis to identify reasons for rejected, retest and blocked defects
- Actively involved in System Integrated Testing (SIT), User Accepted Testing (UAT) and End to End testing to validate reliability from an end user perspective
- Provided reports on deferred, rejected, blocked, re-test and fixed defects to Senior Leadership Teams
- Managed production releases by synchronizing testing, deployment and signoff among standalone, Dev IUT, QA, Pre-Prod and Prod environments
- Created and maintained ‘Implementation Play Books’ and ‘End to End run books’ to ensure all key business processes and workflows are 100% compliance before Technical Go Live.
- Created procedural documents for ‘Business Work Around’ to manage unresolved defects.
- Responsible for AWD provisioning and maintaining business roles in Prod and Pre Prod environments.
- Got 26 ‘Hall of Fame’ recognitions during the 20 months period.
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
- Improved production plans by using DMAIC Six Sigma tools for measuring shop-floor timings.
- Identified shows-stoppers in the production schedules and presented various resolution alternatives to ensure smoother production activity.
- Enforced Kanban principles to reduce production cycle time by 10% for nine products.
- Used(x) matters, an internal intelligent communication tool for inter team communication for immediate escalation and resolution of server breakdowns.
- Led implementation of MAS 500software into day-to-day activities of production along with training end users and created customised reports.
- Spearheaded implementation of crystal reports in MAS500 software for customized report generation.
- Improved production by liaising among vendors toensured timely delivery of supplies.
- Coordinated SCRUM meetings between vendors among three different time zones.
- Prepared estimates of billable hours by tracking project timelines and resource utilization.
- Organized and facilitated SDLC 3 Discipline Training for Program and Project Managers to highlight the differences between previous versions of SDLC and walkthrough new artefacts for which PMs are responsible.
- Conducted marketing expenditure and zone distribution analysis to forecast upcoming orders and prepare various strategic plans for production.
- Tracked key milestones and updated project plan based on changing customer orders.
- Reverse engineered business procedures to create mapping documents.
- Created organization charts and updated all employee’s role with job descriptions.
- Worked closely with business to address workflow issues and recommended logistical solutions to maximise efficiencies and decrease department downtime.
- Worked closely with business owners and development team to create understanding of expectations and end user ideologies and utilised.
- Transition to Product Manager and utilized Arena Simulation Software to identify bottleneck areas in the production floor.
Confidential, North Haven, CT
- Research paper publication along with Dr. Nadiye Erdil in Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- Developed and maintained Service Plan for the program in collaboration with R&D, QA, Marketing, and the Global Service Organization.
- Created and updated five different project plans, project charters along with tracking their timelines and resource utilizations.
- Assisted project manager in identifying key resources, vendors and task deliverables.
- Mitigated risk by conducting careful financial and statistical data analysis.
- Defined and tracked intricate project interdependencies while coordinating between programs focusing on reducing dual work.
- Prepared weekly and monthly status reports, budget reports, project charters and score cards along with weekly communication in newsletters.
- Supported tracking, execution, and on-going management of service contracts and warranty documentation.
- Established a communication schedule to update stakeholders (including multiple departments and teams) on the progress of the project.
- Worked within existing processes to ensure communication across teams in terms of requirements, change management, quality assurance & configuration management; Identified and documented areas for processes improvement.
- Championed and participated in continuous improvement activities across the S&R organization.
- Created presentations and facilitated meetings with Business on understanding Medtronic Surgical Robotics and Instrumentation while working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Assisted on resolving break-down calls and preventive maintenance of equipment such as MRI, CT, Cath-lab, Linear Accelerator and Ultrasound Machines.
- Coordinated among service engineers on resolving service calls while estimating the delivery of supplies from vendors simultaneously.
- Assisted project managers in creating and tracking three MRI installation project plans.
- Created Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for installation activities.
- Created and updated risks and issues log by hospitals to predict upcoming issue.
- Created cost benefit analyses and provided weekly service reports by department
- Collected and maintained feedback from clients after breakdown services using SharePoint.
- Assisted service experts in technical configuration and calibration during service calls
- Generated monthly post analysis reports to provide feedback to the team.
- Conducted Scrum meetings to collect data on customer satisfaction.
- Incorporated core agile principles ofprioritization, team accountability and collaboration while ensuring consistent application of scrum methodologies.
- Coached Product Owners in creating and maintain Product Backlog.
- Facilitated Sprint Review meetings to allow Product Owner and Project Stakeholder to validate Sprint goals for each department.
- Assisted in transitioning of projects from Agile to Waterfall methodologies.
- Built reliability, established rapport and maintained communication with Executive Sponsors of various projects including external vendors.
- Conducted brainstorming sessions with customer service teams to resolve technical issues and drive towards the strategic direction of project.
- Collaborated with the Head of Department to gather requirements for various projects.
- Conducted cost/benefit analysis and presented to the Cancer Research Institute (CRI) and the Clinical Research Centre (CRC) leads to ensure data driven decisions.
- Designed and built a measuring device for studying the Tissue Impedance of cancer cells and assisted in preparing research reports and risk assessments.
- Tracked weekly forecasts and project progress using MS Project.
- Analyzed and interpreted project results and converted statistics to graphs to present during department meetings.
- Assisted in administrative support to various academic departments simultaneously.
- Acted as liaison between departments to ensure all project expenses were accounted
- Provided monthly expense report to the Director of Confidential Memorial Center (TMC)
- Responsible for overall coordination and management of the TMC projects.
- Assisted with internal and external communication and improved transparency across organizations and departments.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes