Summary of Qualifications
Highly experienced management professional with twenty-two years in positions of increased responsibility, knowledgeable in contact center optimization in the healthcare industry for Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance.
- Hire competent, skilled employees
- Staff Development
- Recognize people as the key to success
- Customer Service Management
- Vendor Management: onshore/offshore
- Multi-site call center management 365/24/7
- Strong analytical abilities
- Bilingual English/ Spanish
- Leadership and team building
- Extensive experience with ACD applications and call center technologies
- Expert on Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Extensive experience of Managed Healthcare Business Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial insurance
- Responsible for managing a team of 32 patient care advocates handling calls for Pharmacy Benefits Managements PBM for commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid insurance. Resolve network problems relating to drug coverage, eligibility, and other PBM benefits. Managing attendance, schedule adherence, off-phone activities, and other dimensions of representatives' performance. Manage the redirecting of ACD calls to other contact centers for proper disposition after hours. Hire new employees and perform other duties as assigned.
System Marketing Manager
- Accountable for managing contact center operations supporting ten hospitals with a team of 40 customer service agents, 2 coordinators, and 2 supervisors. Restructured call center services by developing training modules, creating new positions while maintaining accountability of vendor management for Managed Health Care line of business. Produced statement of work proposal, outlining call center software recommendations and hiring outsourced vendors to support business operations 365/24/7 environment.
- Directed daily operations for call center operations supporting 15 States handling calls for Medicare and Medicaid network providers 365/24/7. Reduced cost by eliminating waste and restructuring the customer service team of 75 agents, seven senior representatives, and three supervisors and handled personnel actions as necessary. Served as interim Director managing four outsourced call center vendors 500 exempt and non-exempt employees. Monitored KPI attainment at team and agent level. Evaluated and revised training modules for call centers assigned through the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service CMS Federal agency.
Patient Registration Manager
- Call center leader managing provider and member requests for home health medical services. Hired and trained team of 75 non-clinical employees and three clinical supervisors. Prioritize the process for insurance eligibility verification and recommended process changes to maximize production and reduce turnaround timeframes. Reviewed and revised call management strategies for consistency to maximize customer experience. Implemented a workforce management planning process for forecasting and scheduling based on projected demands for call volume and non-ACD related activities.
Assistant Vice-President Operations
- Developed a professional staff of seven supervisors and 150 customer service representatives. Monitored KPI attainment at Team and agent level. Responsibilities also included working with all levels of management within a fast-paced and deadline driven environment. Created attrition analytics, cost analysis, and budget planning for the department. Achieved significant results on improving team and individual staff performance by creating efficiency and cost containment for managed function.
Customer Service Manager
- Streamlined and improved productivity for four call center sites
- Spearheaded and developed Business Continuity
- Participated in corporate-wide initiatives to develop and launch a new IVR Interactive Voice
- Streamlined overhead expenses strengthened network utilization by educating providers on using Web portal