- Project Manager/PMI, Risk Management, Change Controls, and Delivery Management 16 years
- A / T-SQL / Microsoft Project Pro Server-SharePoint Server, ISO Standards 8 years
- MS VB.NET, ASP.NET, C , MS-SQL Server, Business Requirements, Exchange 8 years
- Program Management, Windows Server Infrastructure, Microsoft Office and Visio 7 years
- Crystal Reports V6, 7,8.5, 9.2, SOA, Visio-Design Interaction Diagrams 7 years
- Sarbanes Oxley SOX Compliance, International Team Management 6 years
- Microsoft MCSE, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Server, Vendor Team Management 6 years
- IBM Web Sphere Server Info and WCC , Microsoft Project, Project Server, IPTV/IPT 5 years
- Six Sigma Black Belt, PMP, HIPAA, Vendor and Third Party Management, SAP, Clarity 5 years
- Java/Unix, SAP Boot camp-Garden and Plants/ BMC Suite, Website Development, SOA 5 years
- Oracle8i, 9.2i, Active Directory, IPT, PCI Compliance. Plainview, EnCase, DSS 5 years
- Tivoli, Z/OS, IBM HTTP Server, IBM DB2, CICS, Microsoft SharePoint, HP Openview 4 years
- HP Quality Center, Microsoft SMS/SCCM, ERP Project Management, Great Plains 4 years
- Cisco Call Manager 7, Unity Call Convergence, SharePoint Project, ITILv3, MDM 3 years
- E-Discovery, BMC Remedy, Rational Portfolio Manager, Microsoft System Center 2 years
Senior Technical Program Manager
- Led a turnaround of a Server Consolidation Project that was five years behind and finished in nine months
- Led redesign and application deployment for 16 major applications involving 116 servers to a cloud environment in a new data center.
- Updating older processes and procedures and completed project within a rushed timeline to deliver for cutover.
- Leading environment structure to a new Enterprise based structure requiring less maintenance, support and infrastructure with the flexibility for better performance at a lower cost saving 4M
- Supervised the transition for the Department of Public Health from Window 2000 server environment to a 2008 R2/2012 base
- Re-engineering technology processes, technology architecture and organizational structure for faster, effective response.
- Managed 82 vendors ranging from IBM, HP, GENSIS, Microsoft, SMS, Oracle and others.
- Supervised over 118 state resources and a burn down budget of 11M.
- Professional Services Integration Program Manager/ Integration Consultant / Rhapsody Trainer helping hospitals and other Healthcare facilities to effectively integrate hospital information systems with hundreds of medical ancillary applications.
- Successfully led 2 major Hospital Group Engagements before office was transferred to Nashville from Atlanta.
- Oversaw successful implementation of multiple interfaces, integrated in complex scenarios with ancillary systems. Proficient in designing, developing, and implementing integration systems including HL7 interface development and data conversions. Knowledgeable in building a full spectrum of hospital interfaces using HL7v2 messaging, IHE HL7v3 Profiles, Flat File, Database integration, X12 messaging with varying technologies.
Program Manager Contract
- Partner with Presidents' and Executive Teams of both organizations to effectively integrate all functions within both organizations.
- Spearhead all integration efforts ensuring a smooth phase-in of the acquired company.
- Develop a streamlined integration roadmap tailored to various deal structures, within the framework of the company's overall integration methodology.
- Managed reporting and resolution of issues, risks and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks, actions to close issues or complete open items.
- Defined approach, tools and processes that will be used to support transition events. Provided dashboards to monitor integration status.
- Performed full re-scoping of all PCI systems, reducing number of in-scope assets from over 2200 to approximately 300 systems. Designed sustainable PCI Program moving forward with clear definitions of all controls control owners, published control audit interval calendar and functional evidence repository. Rationalized PCI controls with other compliance control areas to streamline compliance efforts.
- Establish improvements in acquisition integration processes/techniques and best practice methodologies.
- Manage cross functional teams ranging from Technical Product Management and Engineering, Operations/Fulfillment, Ad Trafficking, Marketing, Resellers, Business Development, Training, and Vendors
- Management of 416 personnel, 36 Project Managers, 4 Program Managers with a budget of 150M.
- Responsible for the system implementation/set up for selling an ad product, from sales, CRM Salesforce.com , SAP, fulfillment and billing systems and integrations of 60 other projects for HR, Payroll, Legal, Benefits and others. Reworked former program operations and communications for AGILE model to meet deadlines.
- Coordinates technical integration of above systems with other platforms, including sales tools, reporting, publisher/partner management, ad serving, and core listing display on YP.com
- Work directly with high level stakeholders to define requirements for both product and implementation
- Manage risks, issues, and complex cross-project dependencies Utilize Clarity Project Portfolio Management to assign and grant access of new user to track project deliverables. Drive mitigation and contingency plans and assess material impact based on project metrics and quantifiable data.
- Drive accountability for the accomplishment of deliverables, work packages and overall business solutions, including tracking of project progress and assessing project trade-offs across scope, timing, and resources
- Serve as a communication hub for project status across various business units
- Develop project plans, manage scope, deliver milestones, and ensure that all teams have the information needed to make informed decisions Own the execution of specific products and lines of business
- Lead and/or contribute as an individual resource or subject matter specialist to cross-functional projects with regards to dates, risks, impact and schedules
Program Manager Contract 11 months
- Turnaround of trouble program and improvement of overall metrics resulting in 51 improvement in operations and procedure efforts. Responsible for redoing program alignments that showed better client results in all areas.
- Reported to the Director of Enterprise Systems Development and the CIO along with board members.
- Supervised 280 personnel, 6 Project Managers and a 40M Budget for complete SDLC development.
- Provided hosted, end to end solutions for State of North Dakota government electronics benefits for transfers, adjudications, Medicaid, Medicare, electronic payment card processing for 40 states and Federal government benefit programs. Rebuilt teams and process outsourcing initiatives for maximum Lean Six Sigma potential.
- Automated manual processes for state of the art Java Web-Based Claims Processing application
- The Xerox Enterprise HealthSolution provides a full-spectrum solution that enables provider and member enrollment through medical claims processing, payment and reporting. The Xerox Enterprise HealthSolution utilizes a J2EE/SOA architecture built using IBM's WebSphere Portal, Application and Process server technology and 14 commercially available off-the-shelf products i.e. COTS to provide an industry changing Medicaid Management Information System MMIS . Introduction of AGILE/Scrum Methodology into processes.
- Provide general project management support and quality assurance support to deliver responsive and reliable outcomes in accordance with the HIX and ICD programs. Helped to implement first ever integrated MMIS program for full electronic transfers and payments under PCI and DSS standards for all of North Dakota.
- Provided improved project management recommendations and quality assurance across the scope of both the HIX and ICD-10 programs for AK, AZ, ND and NH as well as future RFP assessments for WY and CA.
- Developed and managed all three technology vendor timelines for the 40 projects across the programs to assure that all steps are completed on time and within budget. Utilized Clarity CA and PPM as well as Rational PM.
Senior Project Manager Contract
- Led efforts in SLA alignments across 12 Projects, overall lab and test environments and for Backup/Recovery Efforts for SAP within Healthcare HIPAA compliances involving 61 team members for a 9.4M commitment.
- Financial guidance, vendor management, technical substructure and communication tools and relation to management on cloud based environment for migration, integration and deployment.
- Initialization of a new stage virtualized BR/DR effort bypassing tape recovery and deployment of a new Lab/Test Environment as well.