Procurement Experienced Professional
- Kanban Lean Methodologies Inventory Control Account Management
- Procurement Vendor Management Material Planning Negotiations
- Analytical and results focused procurement professional with progressive growth and experience in the coordination and execution of a wide range of purchasing and material management functions within diverse industries. Demonstrated expertise in utilizing a fact-based and process-oriented approach towards reaching aggressive goals in support of cost, profit, customer service, and organizational objectives. Areas of expertise include:
- Proven ability to analyze strategic procurement solutions and the experience to implement substantive change within company cultural parameters regarding process refinement, sourcing opportunities, and delivering lowest total cost objectives.
- Hands-on leadership experience across a range of procurement functions including contract negotiation, risk mitigation, supplier inclusion strategy, price leveraging, and vendor relationship management.
- Resourceful team leader with the skill to leverage exceptional cross-functional behavior competencies and the capacity to multitask in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities with ease.
- Improving Processes: Bringing creative ideas to Senior management, demonstrates good judgment about which creative ideas will work.
- Optimize Relationships: Seeks to understand others by noticing and responding to nonverbal behavior
- Responsible for analyzing spend, developing strategy, negotiating contracts, authoring RFx's, awarding, and implementing contracts. Contribute to business process improvements and advancement of supply management practices.
- Global Sourcing Travel Project: Managed 409 RFPs by sending, responding, negotiating, and assisting with final decision and negotiated with hotels with an estimated savings of 300K.
- Global Sourcing Team Contracts Project: 16 suppliers/ 100m spend. Review contracts, P.O.s, and invoicing validate budget .
- Managed the RFx process for Global Sourcing. Which this includes creating the RFx in the Ariba tool, training the internal stakeholders and suppliers on using the tool.
- Created and managed the flow, process, documentation, communication and the execution of the sourcing events.
- Worked closely with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and implementation of sourcing events.
- Responsible for facilitating procurement, negotiation, and vendor management processes for the acquisition of hardware and software applications contract assignment through the Judge Group . Collaborated with internal customers, vendors, and legal department in all aspects of vendor contract review, execution, and compliance.
- Leveraged expertise and negotiation skills to cultivate strong business relationships with vendors, resulting in a 525K cost reduction.
- Led and managed supplier and contract negotiations for the procurement of a wide range of commodities and services including janitorial, maintenance, pest control, catering, snow removal, furniture, background investigations, video surveillance, and utilities with average contract values between 50K- 100K contract assignment through Manpower Staffing . Oversaw proposal and contract evaluation, coordinating with cross-functional teams in the development, analysis, and execution of contract and proposal structures and purchase order processing.
- Full responsibility for managing material planning and purchasing functions, managing an annual budget of 30 million for the procurement of metals, plastics, glass, hardware, manufacture fabrication parts, and machine parts. Effectively leveraged corporate and professional reputation to build and maintain a solid base of suppliers, maximizing product quality and lead-times while containing inventory levels and costs.
- Led the implementation of a raw material daily cycle count process, resulting in a 16 reduction in total steel inventory.
- Increased on-time delivery to 94.5 through the cultivation of profitable and positive supplier relationship, maintaining open communications to resolve delivery, quality, pricing, and lead-time issues to mitigate material issues and shortages.
- Eliminated the backlog of rejected invoices, effectively managing accounts payable issues resulting in a recovery rate 96 on goods received not invoiced GRNI dollars greater than 60 days and 97 for GRNI dollars greater than 30 days within eight months.
- Managed all aspects of material planning and budget administration of a 15 million procurement budget with responsibility for the purchasing of a broad range of commodities including metals, machine parts, first aid and safety supplies, and packaging materials.
- Spearheaded the implementation of supply chain management programs and policies utilizing lean manufacturing, Kanban, and vendor managed inventory programs, resulting in a 10 total cost reduction, a 25 reduction in inventory, and a 10 reduction in purchasing costs.