- 12 Years Program Management: Provided program leadership to global financial organizations to achieve their shared strategic goal thru teams of SMEs and Vendors. Programs have been global, occasional joint ventures, spanned multiple years, budgets up to 70 million, programs have ranged in size of over 20 working teams and the involvement of 16 vendors simultaneously
- 12 Years of Senior Project Governance: Creation and management of the Program Roadmap and 'End State Operating Model', creation of BRDs, creation and tracking of integrated project plans, creation and tracking of program budgets resource, software, hardware, travel, PMO Office, etc. , Rick, Issue and Change Management, implementation of multiple level status reporting processes, program reporting across various committees, mgt. of off shore resources, Relationship Management and Communication Strategy execution
- 20 Years of Organizational Development Experience including Organization Transformation and process change management due to the adoption of new technology
- 20 Years of Application Development custom / COTS Experience including distributed applications with web front-end, data warehouses, ETL/batch processing and reporting engines
- 8 Years of Infrastructure Project Management Experience: Networks, Data Centers
- Program Deliverables: Roadmap, current/future state modeling, dependency mgt., status reporting, artifact library mgt., budget reporting, lab testing of vendor deliverables
- Managed client expectations and communications effectively with senior and C level executives
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibilities and independence
- IT Operational Risk Management, Stage Gate Audits, Application Vulnerability Scanning / Pen Tests / Identity and Access Management Assessments / Analysis / Risk Ranking / Remediation Experience in a Financial regulated environment
- 25 Years of PM Methodology and Tools Training and Experience: SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, Six Sigma, MS Office Suite, PMOffice, OnePPM, JIRA, Rally, SharePoint
- PM Certification: PMP Certified
Senior Project Manager
- I have been hired to re-scope and now close two 'Carryover' projects in the IT operational 'Security Control' area CtB / RtB . My responsibilities included management of the re-scoping of the two projects, project reporting to the Steering Committee and PMO OnePPM, both project and program level , global infrastructure environment build deployments, application testing and deployment, archiving of project artifacts and the handover to global operations of the two platforms. Agile / JIRA project management methodology was followed while working in a distributed global organization.
PMO Senior Project Manager
- Managed a portfolio of projects that created and released a new distributed global desktop web based Commodity Price Reporting PRP-Price Reporting Platform and Research Publishing RTNP-Real Time News Publishing platforms, the build out of three global data centers to support the new platform. The publications are used by internal research analysts and sold to external clients. The program created and migrated a feature rich desktop global enterprise application with a web front end, database and data warehouse, ETL batch/processing, replication and reporting engine integrated into Platt's legacy platforms with the supporting multiple data center infrastructure. Agile development methodology was utilized to lead three development teams on/off shore from story creation, grooming, pointing, and establishment of team
PMO Senior Project Manager
- Managed an application development group that was responsible for the set-up and deployment of a new mortgage loan application and processing platform. This initiative CtB was comprised of three work streams: Platform configuration and deployment 17 applications Software development of 347 functional
- requirements IT Risk and Compliance SOX, Security / Application Vulnerability Scanning, Pen Testing, identity and access management assessment and remediation planning for the 17 new applications on boarded. A blended methodology including SDLC, Waterfall, Agile and Sharepoint was utilized to management the workload. Major responsibilities spanned project plan development and maintenance, meeting facilitation, testing, Risk Reporting, Issue and Action Item management, cost accounting / budgets, status reporting and presentation to senior management and the management of 5 Development Manager, 2 Project Managers and 53 Development including offshore resources in a matrix environment.
- Provided program portfolio governance Agile , leader ship, direction and procedures including schedule, budget, status reporting, change, issue, risk, Site Commissioning and Disaster Recovery Testing, vendor management for the completion of a pair of new data centers IPT . Resource allocation of project managers, schedule and task prioritization thru the analysis of metrics and dashboards accurately reflect project status and provide ad-hoc reporting as needed to senior management and stakeholders. Utilize agile project management methodology and Sharepoint collaborative tool to manage the SDLC processes.
PMO Senior Project Manager
- Hired to manage a portfolio of projects PMO's methodology using RUP, six sigma DAMIC standards and procedures, Sharepoint that created and implemented Merrill Lynch's 'High Availability' strategy CtB for the Client and Account Data organization infrastructure platform that combined and housed the worldwide applications and databases of Bank of America and Merrill Lynch investment organization client data and Global Client Interface . The responsibilities of this role included definition of the project intake process, project prioritization, schedule and financial governance budgets over 10 million , establishment of project priorities, acquire resources, risk reporting, change, issue, test, release and vendor management in a highly complicated, fast paced business environment combination of transition and BAU activities . IT Risk Management SOX, Security , application vulnerability scanning, Pen Testing, access and identity management audit and remediation. I utilized strong organizational skills, project governance, coordinated and managed multiple groups of offshore resources development and release activities , cost accounting budgets, completed portfolio dashboard status reports and weekly senior management presentations managing director level and relationship management with client service organizations to complete this program. Risk reporting, benefit analysis and ranking were also completed for the portfolio of projects. I managed a large group of project managers in a matrix delivery model, used MS project, created share-point sites for project reporting and test result tracking.
Product Development Program Manager
- Hired to manage a product development program office 23 projects that created Internet Protocol Television IPTV for the telephone industry's third tier of operators. The program was managed utilizing RUP / six sigma DAMIC standards and procedures. Three identical versions of the basic product were designed and built by
- three teams of global vendors total number of vendors was sixteen . I conducted daily meetings with offshore Program Managers to ensure schedule adherence and problem resolution during the product development phase. My responsibilities included the management of project schedules, detailed work plans, resource allocation, beta sites launches, budget management 70 million , dashboard status reports, customer liaison and vendor management. I served as the escalation point for resolving cross-functional project issues. Utilized
- business process management BPM for the creation of a new field service organization within SES comprised of fifty-one positions. Project Management and software development lifecycle methods and techniques project change control, issues resolution, requirements management, analysis and design, programming/construction, testing and the migration of applications into a production environment . In additional to product development management the scope of this role included the creation of multiple laboratories engineering, customer prototype, production , network creation, earth station infrastructure build out of programming ingestion and satellite uplink capability. The Program staff was composed of nine Project Managers, eleven Project Leaders and vendor staff. This product has been sold to over seventy customers.