- Monitoring of application systems utilizing Appdynamics, Spectrum, and CA Cloud Monitor, plus some SQL scripts set-up to send out notifications and alerts. Systems supported are both COTS and custom-developed systems written in C /.NET and Java.
- Monitored incident tickets and ensured that we are within SLA at all times using Remedy.
- Coordinated the transfer of trouble tickets to problem tickets bugs and escalated to L3 Development support
- Coordinated activities performed by the offshore team
- Application Support for VIP Reservations, Loyalty Management Engine systems and Boomer
- Assist in troubleshooting during Strike Team calls
- Regular meetings with offshore team and MGM management
- Assisted in the creation of database alerts for the Aprimo Marketing System.
- Created Unix scripts for log analysis report for ICE
- Ensured acquisition of KT between MGM/Vendors on supported applications and maintained documentations on sharepoint.
- Assisted in the creation of notification and alert sql scripts for Aprimo Marketing Studio
Software Project Manager
- Developed and maintained a project plan for the RRFS Technology replacement project using MS Project.
- The project replaces two legacy systems with a single app that is workflow driven and is fully integrated with existing COTS
- Established the project team composed of 2 Business Analysts, 3 Developers, 1 QA Analyst, and 1 DBA.
- Adopted both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum SDLC methodologies
- Prepared project budgets and presented it to the stakeholders
- Held weekly project status updates with the stakeholders, SMEs and management.
- Designed User Story/Use Case template for documenting data gathered during SME interviews
- Created system specifications based on use cases and business rules.
- Led JAD sessions with SMEs to walk-through mock-up wire-frame of screens
- Reviewed and Approved time cards of contractors
- Reviewed Architectural designs with the developers and business analysts prior to coding.
- Reviewed database designs with developers and DBA prior to coding of stored procedures.
- Established Software Development process of a small development team.
- Implemented Software Change Control
- Established Quality Assurance process and documentation requirements
- Reorganized and reconfigured their JIRA bug ticketing system and added workflows to adapt to the new software development process
- Reorganized the development team, establishing accountabilities and responsibilities
- Currently heading a project to replace legacy systems with web based systems that are fully integrated with the PBX, Fax Servers, Docuware Document Imaging Systems, and Quickbooks Accounting systems.
- Troubleshooting of real-time interfaces with client system
- Troubleshooting of stored procedure bugs discovered in QA/UAT.
- Redesign of the real-time interfaces with the client system
- Reviewed and modified the requirements documentation for new systems and system enhancements
- Created an Attorney Portal using Docuware a web based Document Management System utilizing workflow and tasklists.
- Built the SSIS/ETL data migration from Legacy systems to the new SQL Server 2008 R2 database.
- Developed Powershell scripts to automate the fetching of data from an external FTP site, parse, map, and upload data into SQL Server R2
- Developed numerous complex stored procedures, views, functions, triggers for the new system.
- Set-up and managed full database replication on SQL Server 2008 R2
- Set-up and managed maintenance plans for index health and backups.
- Developed a business rules engine that may have multiple conditions
- Managed business analysts, architects, software developers, and QA.
- Managed the JIRA defect log and issues.
- Managed the ONTRACK technology replacement project from thick client to web based technologies C .net on SQL Server 2008 R2
- Tested web services using SOAPUI
Software Quality Assurance/Development Consultant
- Conducted regular meetings with Vendor SCC to monitor progress vs established timelines of the GEDI project
- Conducted JAD sessions with subject matter experts to present and discuss modules and functionality
- Conducted regular meetings with stakeholders, SMEs, and business users to update them on the status of development and testing and to clarify requirements
- Developed and implemented Quality Assurance policies and procedures
- Developed and implemented templates for test cases and test scripts utilizing agile methodology
- Prepared User Acceptance Test Plans and QA Test Plans,
- Developed test cases/scenarios for custom software developed in VB/C .NET on an Oracle 10g db backend.
- Managed and mentored 7 .NET and VB programmers in order to ensure that appropriate pragmatic solutions to complex system functionality issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Managed the development and QA activities on the laboratory management system for biochem, cytogenetics, fish, and oncology
- Supervised the Oracle Developers on the creation of database triggers, stored procedures, and functions
- Coordinated with the Release Engineering team on production releases.
- Reviewed and approved software versions for release into production.
- Reviewed and approved HL7 interfaces to the client's system
- Reviewed and approved in-house system interfaces to laboratory equipment
- Resourced, trained and monitor the activities of off-shore QA resources
- Conducted triage meetings to discuss priorities of issues and ensure timely resolution
- Reviewed and tested Rule based protocols RBS Manager on workflow processes, routing, and conditions
- Prepared Plans for data cleansing and testing strategies for quick releases / scrum cycles
- Wrote automated SQL test scripts for testing lab test interpretations and interfaces to background processes such as automatic approval and report generation and auto-fax
Enterprise Architecture Manager
- Overall management IT Operations and custom software development written in c / .NET platform on a SQL Server 2005 relational database.
- Prepared Budgets for the entire IT Department
- Developed and mentored new developers and quality assurance analysts.
- Led the requirements gathering and system design of multiple .NET application redesign projects for foreign direct investments and accounts receivable collections
- Integrated of external applications to in-house custom developed software
- Preparation of custom systems development plans
- Developed Management Reports utilizing Crystal Reports and SQL Reporting Services
- Prepared Change management procedures and implemented version control
- Established standard operating procedures for the IT Operations group
- Implemented Misys Tiger and AdvantX for Healthcare facilities
- Implemented MAS200 for Accounting Department
- Implemented SAP r/3 for new pharmaceutical company medHealth
- Implemented Misys EMR for Harmon Medical Center.
- Implemented HP Blade scalable servers
- Implemented EMC Clustered servers for high availability
- Facilitated training sessions for users on new systems
- Managed vendors Siemens, EMC, Laserfiche, SAP, etc
- Prepared QA and User Acceptance Test Plans
- Streamlined IT operations
- Managed TB Consulting resources external developers - requirements gathering/development using C .NET/MSSQL
- Managed 1 in-house DBA, and 1 programmer, and several contractors
- Established support plans and developed IT operations manual
- Integrated in-house custom applications to QuickBooks Financial System
- Prepared custom systems development plans
- Coordinated with TB Consulting external developers with regard to the requirements of the business
- Prepared User Acceptance Test Plan for the new system
- Preparation of Change management procedures and Source Code Control Procedures
- Managed vendors and suppliers Unisys, SAIC, IBM, CA, Sybase, InfoImage
- Project Cost Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Preparation of implementation strategies and plans
- Preparation of periodic project status for management and lenders
- Preparation and presentation of project profile and status to various government agencies
- Coordination with the Project Management Committee
- Manage and coordinate purchases and deliveries from suppliers
- Review and approval of Custom-Developed System Architecture
- Review and approval of Design Specifications
- Review and approval of Fiber Optic Backbone Design
- Review and approval of Nationwide Frame Relay Design
- Software Quality Assurance
- Set-up and manage Help Desk Operations
- Set-up and manage data centers and disaster recovery sites
- Oversee site rehabilitation of DMV offices related to the IT infrastructure
- Established an IT Support Organization for 250 remote offices.