- Responsible for Project Team management, Requirement Gathering, building dimension models and
- ensuring successful Project Delivery by coordinating between client and project team.
- Expert in handling multi tasking Handled up to 5 individual SQP projects at a time as E2E Manager,
- with total value of 5 million, majority of them went live with ZERO defects.
- Good domain experience in Airline, Banking, ERP and Semiconductor Domain.
- Hands on experience in Project Budgeting, Forecasting and Resourcing.
- Hands on experience in managing the projects using Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Extensive knowledge in preparing RFPs, High Level / Low Level Project Estimations.
- Good experience in Vendor Management Have been working with multiple vender partner teams
- across the globe.
- Very strong in People Management, Cost Management, Time Risk Managements.
- Good experience in Fixed Price, Time Material work models.
- Experienced in coordinating, negotiating and motivating outside vendors, off-shore and on-shore
- resources in support of time line and IT project deliverables.
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels,
- including those external to the organization.
- Define Project Scope, manage cost and schedule, and performance of component projects, while
- working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make
- recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic
- Ability to resist stress both physically and mentally, allowing me to maintain a notable rhythm of work
- under pressure.
- Acquired strong technical and organizational skills including stellar decision-making, ability to achieve
- impressive results under pressure and attentiveness to details.
- Cultivated key relationships to build loyalty and mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Methodical and analytical thinking with very strong technology background, experience in conducting
- research, and ability to excel in any business climate.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Carrier Highlights and Achievements Summary
- Was part of more than 20 project releases very large scale / large scale / medium scale as well as low
- scale projects in the last 8 years.
- Have got excellent experience in working with Govt, Legal, Compliance, teams across globe to provide
- various historical reports/solutions as part of compliance and audit requirements.
- Numerous Client awards for high quality delivery.
- Experience of handling wide range of initiatives with excellent track record of ZERO project back out.
- Top performer awards in previously worked organization.
- Worked on project proposal and helped organization to win the same.
Skillset / Tools / Technologies
All Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Project, Share Point.
Project Management Tools : Clarity,HP PPM, Project Tracker.
Workflows - Water Flow Model, Agile Methodology.
Business Processing Modeling Tools - MS Visio, Visual Paradigm.
Languages UML, C, Verilog.
Platforms - Windows, Unix.
Testing: HP Mercury Quality Center.
- Manage a cross functional team of business analyst, development and testing team.
- Act as single point of contact between stakeholder and project team.
- Responsible for ensuring successful delivery of the project.
- Provide regular status reports to customer and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain risk and issue logs and to track them periodically.
- Coordination with onshore and offshore teams which include development, testing, operation and application support team.
- Responsible for resource forecasting billing and ensure project adheres to budget and timeline.
- Create project plan and status reports and ensure project deliverables undergo quality reviews.
- Manage project change request.
- Ensure project meets SLA metrics.
- Responsible for project transition to Service desk and application support team.
- Facilitate and coordinate UAT and UAT sign off.
Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Managed a team of 15 resources at onshore and 35 resources at offshore which included Project Leads Test Managers.
- Performed the additional role of Scrum Master as the project followed Agile methodology.
- Created the Proposal for the project to be performed in Fixed Price mode.
- Created the Sprint plan, Risk Management Plan, Human resource plan, Quality Management plan and other project management plans .
- Participate in Change Control meetings and initiate appropriate change request.
- Chair daily stand ups, risk and issue meeting, sprint retrospective and other project meetings.
- Interaction with solution partners like Amadeus and BAA for solutions and resolutions.
- Manage customer expectation.
- Participate and Facilitate UAT
The AMEX Voice Applications VA is a group of American Express Technologies is located at Phoenix, Arizona in the U.S. and is involved in developing and supporting Interactive Voice Response applications for American Express customers. The voice response applications that are available currently cater to both AMEX card members and merchants. Card member applications allow callers to enter their AMEX card number through the telephone key pad or by speech and access their accounts for a variety of services like hearing their account balance, express cash, pay by phone, membership rewards services like point transfer and rewards redemption. Applications have been developed for both the domestic U.S. as well as for International customers. AMEX merchants can also avail various services through Voice response applications like payment listing, statement reorder, order for point of purchase and paper supplies, etc.
- E2E delivery of 25 development projects along with the application support.
- Managed 6 different teams who work on all the above projects.
- Worked closely with other vendor teams and stake holders for quality delivery.
- Attending PDP and Analysis sessions for major projects.
- Defining the Architectural road map to meet the project requirements.
- Risk identification mitigation.
- Periodic coordination with technical/testing//onshore/offshore teams.
- Periodic reviews on resource forecasting billing, project mile stones, stake holder interests.
- Provide the weekly/monthly status reports to higher management.
- Communicating with Business, external vendor partners.
- Create, review project score card reports, Dash board reports MSA report for the portfolio.
- Handle Change Requests..
Lead Business Analyst
- Building project scope.
- Managing software system development and integration projects through all phases of project life cycle - analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-production support.
- Project cost estimation and risk analysis.
- Act as a point of contact for business users from project team.
- Manage client expectations effectively and attain closure of all assignment.
- Eliciting, analyzing, communicating, and validating business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications.
- Understanding the long-term business objectives and suggest functional strategies to meet those objectives.