- Senior Enterprise Solutions Project Manager. Experienced in managing multiple, simultaneous, time-constrained technical projects. Recognized for strong project management and business analytical skills. Expertise includes communicating complex details into easy-to-understand format for meetings, presentations, requirements documentation and associated up-line reports. Very adept at creating cohesive working relationships between business units, development teams and local and international technical resources and vendors.
- Projects have involved Financial Services Freddie Mac , Industrial Direct Energy, DuPont and Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences sectors Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Johnson Johnson, Sanofi-Aventis, Solvay, UCB, BMS, and various others and include physical and logical technologies P2V, V2V, P2P, data synchronization and replication, etc. and infrastructure setup floor/rack power, grid/rack placement/rack power loading and device-to-device cabling, etc. .
Position: Data Center Relocation Integration Architect
- Supported systems migrations and implementations for Direct Energy, Fannie Mae and DuPont accounts.
- Created IBM data center technical solutions in close coordination with the Data Center Relocation Project Manager, Facilities Manager/Hardware Planner and Network, SAN, Security and Systems Architects to meet goals of time and cost.
- Established baseline infrastructure requirements for physical build-out floor space planning, power requirements, rack power load planning and device-to-device cabling requirements . Activities processed within AT T Physical Architecture and Design Services.
- Created associated architectural solution documentation project request summary, project definition, architectural overview, systems context, elevation diagrams and inventories .
- Audited device-to-device cabling requirements to support implementation requirements and associated troubleshooting efforts to ensure activities are achievable across all waves.
Postion: Enterprise Solutions Architect Technical Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Managed all phases initiate-to-close of multiple fast-paced regional and international pharmaceutical systems upgrades, implementation and migrations Projects required specific qualifications and compliance with Change Control and industry standards i.e. SOX, PDMA, ISO 9000:1 .
- Managed SAN migrations and microcode upgrades EMC, Hitachi, IBM, Brocade, McData .
- Managed internal business systems upgrades and migrations Oracle Financials, Business Warehouse Environments, Analytical Computing Systems, etc. .
- Managed Unix, Wintel, Oracle/SQL database analysts and network technicians.
- Conducted requirements review and evaluation of systems and network inter-connectivity relationships. Determined risk and impact and evaluated acceptable downtime and mitigation efforts of captured concerns.
- Documented existing environment and new solutions Visio diagrams, Project Definition and Systems Requirements Documents, Statements of Work and Work Orders, etc .
- UNIX Systems Administrator / Assistant Oracle DBA. Configured HP-UX Service Guard clustering, Call Center applications Genesys, Periphonic VRU's, IEX TotalView, Targus , Enterprise Backups HP Data Protector and SAN Management EMC Control Center . Conducted MS-Outlook to Lotus Notes migration.
- Business Continuity Manager for Verizon East Coast Sales. Managed Verizon Consumer Marketing Group Business Continuity/Systems Recovery Plan 33 sites, 8 geographic locations . Managed business-critical systems hardware/software upgrades.
- USS Enterprise CVN-65
- Port Operations, Naval Station.
- USS Taurus PHM-3
- DuPont dual-site infrastructure implementation and spinoff migration 900 servers, appliances and network devices .
- Freddie Mac single-site infrastructure implementation and intensive multi-department QA review 1,000 servers, appliances and network devices . Successful hand-off to Business Application Management Team. Effort ensured completion of key milestones and helped secure a 2.5 million contractual gate payment.
- Direct Energy infrastructure implementation 100 servers, appliances and network devices .
- Cegedim Data Center Migrations
- Eli Lilly physical systems lift-and-ship migration 32 servers, 8 databases 500GB - 1TB size , 4 EMC frames from Chesapeake, VA to Indianapolis, IN.
- East Coast Data Center's migrated from Hauppauge NY, Totowa NJ, Richmond VA, Boston MA and Raleigh NC to Chesapeake, VA. Consolidated 200 physical application/web servers into 75 virtual machines. Reduced annual maintenance costs by 300,000.
- Latin America Data Center Abbott Labs, BMS and Pfizer migrated from Colombia, Mexico and Venezuela to Chesapeake, VA 15,000-user base, 20 x 500GB Oracle databases, 90 web/application servers . An 8:1 physical-to-virtual migration strategy saved 100,000 in shipping costs, reduced annual hardware maintenance costs by 30,000.
- Managed Hitachi, EMC and IBM SAN implementations, SAN fabric microcode upgrades and associated systems migrations between SAN platforms Unix, Linux and Windows systems and Oracle databases .
- Sarbanes-Oxley SOX Compliance Audit. Coordinated activities to pass corporate financial systems security audit.
- Implemented Enterprise Backup and Monitoring Management solutions. Consolidated 50 individual backup management silo's, improved backup success rate and standardized backup and monitoring procedures for ISO compliance. Implemented automated systems monitoring NetIQ / HP ITO/OVO .
- Helped establish a formal Change Control process and formulation of required policies and procedures documentation to include internal auditing for obtaining ISO:9001 certification.
- Implemented Warehouse Management / Integrated Logistics System, Oracle Financials and PDMA State Regulation systems direct interaction with vendors: Manhattan Associates, Sabrix, KPMG .