- Results-driven project management professional with a graduate level education, project management certification, excels at managing projects, collaborating with project teams, interfacing with clients, and deploying technology to build successful solutions.
- Motivated achiever with 17 years of Information Technology experience and 23 years of Financial Industry experience frontline and back-office .
- Experienced project manager who has successfully led large cross functional project teams of 20 people from requirements gathering through implementation and support using SDLC/Waterfall and or Agile methodologies.
- Dedicated, self-motivated achiever who is committed to success and adept at juggling multiple tasks and projects in a high-pressured environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with clients at all levels of management.
Areas of Expertise
Team Building and Leadership
Applications Experience, Systems and Proficiencies
Client Server Technologies
Information Security Technologies
Internetworking Concepts Telecom
Portfolio/ Project Management Tools
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with senior management and project teams ensuring that all requirements are addressed.
- Manage multiple project budgets ranging from 100K 11M.
- Prepare, update and maintain required reports including due diligence, meeting minutes, budget status reports, special reports and project plans, on-time and in accordance with pre- established formats.
- Perform vendor management and contract reviews with our procurement department.
- Perform risk management planning and risk identification and mitigation on all projects.
- Lead a project to build and implement a mobile enterprise platform to host purchased and developed mobile applications for employees and clients.
- Lead a project that implemented a new production SAN environment, virtualized 200 Windows servers, built 4 new WebSphere Web Farms, upgraded several servers from Win2K to Win2003 and migrated over 100 applications from an older AIX host to a new host allowing for a substantial decrease in maintenance and licensing costs.
- Served as the project manager for assigned key initiatives pertaining to the Private Banking On-line Product for Wealth and Institutional Management clients
- Facilitated open and effective communication between the development teams/vendor, and customers both internal and external.
- Instrumental in the mechanics of transferring over 250m in DDA balances from Retail to Private Banking, which was part of a big Connectivity directive and was, completed on schedule with very few efficiency issues.
- Provided technical support to clients who were having trouble accessing Private Banking On-line to view their portfolio s .
- Assisted Internet Manager in reporting functions, reviewing upgrade requirements, testing new releases and training where necessary.
- Administered on-site product demos to relationship managers clients upon request
- Responsible for or assisted in the writing and editing of promotional, informational and instructional materials for internal and external clients.
- Coordinated the communication of the website's technical problems and enhancements to Private Banking clientele.
Senior LAN Administrator
- Interfaced with approximately 800 local users in troubleshooting and resolving various LAN/WAN connectivity and PC support issues relating to Windows systems and other peripheral devices.
- Managed operating systems, application patching, backup applications, and antivirus software for workstations, laptops and servers.
- Documented and performed sensitive and preventive maintenance on network nodes.
- Performed 24x7support for Windows systems, servers and software in the environment.
- Acted as a hands-on senior technical resource for several LAN Administrators while coaching, training and directing the work of junior teammates.
- Managed small to medium-sized projects and components of larger projects, as assigned.
- Installed, trained and performed light maintenance on Lotus Notes clients and servers.
- Recorded, tracked and maintained equipment inventory.
Technical Support Analyst
- Responded to customer escalated help desk tickets relating to server, workstation, network and connectivity issues.
- Assisted in the deployment of new laptops, workstations, software and other peripherals devices corporate wide.
- Performed imaging, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of computer equipment for partners and other personnel.
- Provided support to over 1000 end users on a Novell Network.
- Administered and supported employees' hardware for email, VPN and communication issues onsite and at remote locations.
- Obtained internal