HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Experienced information technology professional.
- Background in written, verbal communications in areas of team leadership, program testing, and troubleshooting.
- Experienced in project management.
- Easy ability to interact easily with coworkers and subordinates.
- Experience working with diverse backgrounds, cultures, and professional and technical levels.
August 2002 -June 2009: Designed computer system that continuously updated prices and auto parts. Installed upgraded network. Project Manager Spring 2008: Designed Graphic User Interface Calculator (Java) Undergrad Spring 2009:Designed Operating System (C++) Undergrad Fall 2009:Designed University Database (HTML) Undergrad Spring 2010: Designed Major League Baseball Database (SQL) Undergrad Mar 2011: Designed Broker Withholding Report for Consumer Products Company (SQL) Reporting: ALV GRID Programmer/Analyst April 2011: Designed Paid Broker for Consumer Products Company (SQL) Reporting: ALV GRID Programmer/Analyst May 2011- September 2011: Updated Performance Enhancements for Manufacturing (SQL) Reporting: ALV GRID Programmer/Analyst October 2011-Present: Designing Apple App: Individual Project (IOS 5.1)
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, HTML SAP AG Systems / Development: SAP ECC 6.0, Net Weaver 7.1, 7.2,ABAP Syntax, ABAP Dictionary, Workbench Concepts & Tools ERP, CRM Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint ,Outlook Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, XP Professional, Windows 7 , Unix/Linux, Mac OS X, Android, IOS Networking: Cisco, Network Support, LAN / WAN, Network Security, ,Computers, Printers, Scanners, Symantec, Firewall Troubleshooting: Desktop Support, IT Help Desk, IBM Lotus Notes
2010-2011 Programmer/Analyst, Confidential, Augusta, Georgia. 2009-2010 Tire Technician Confidential, South Carolina. 2002-2009 Project Manager and Human Resource Manager at Confidential Blackville, SC.
- Designed numerous SQL reports to generate automatic output.
- Managed relational databases by primary and foreign keys and relationship models.
- Participated in SAP AG application upgrades and rollout planning, also implemented SQL code in new SAP AG system.
- Actively engaged with the SAP AG end users community to understand the business needs and drive more efficient application change.
- Performed quality assurance analysis on SQL programs.
- Documented functional and technical specifications.
Project Manager/Human Resource Manager
- Managed and directed employees on tasks and duties to be performed.
- Used budget analysis experience to forecast present and future operating expenses.
- Managed over 100 automobile collision projects to completion.
- Actively made all payments to vendors and employees.
- Mentored new employees.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING Masters in Business Administration (Information Systems Management) Bachelors of Science in Computer Science and Mathematics SAP/SQL Training Microsoft Project Management Training