Senior Project Manager / Principal Consultant Resume
3.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Highly successful, results - oriented IT professional with over 18 years of industry and leadership experience.
- Skilled in defining IT solutions and leading software development, integration and third-party implementation projects with diverse and cross-functional teams.
- Extensive experience managing multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Senior Project Manager / Principal Consultant
- Led team to identify, document and test use case scenarios to validate requirements.
- Managed the LBX application, utilized by approximately 7000+ sales/field users on a day-to-day basis.
- This meeting management and events solution was responsible for the scheduling of all promotional speaker programs from inception through the completion of all post-program compliance requirements.
- Implemented multiple enhancements for the LBX platform, including a mobile iPad version.
- Tasks included performing requirements definition, developing and executing all acceptance tests and coordinating all implementation activities across multiple client and third-party vendor development teams.
- Managed and led team of consultants in the delivery of solutions across multiple concurrent projects. Defined projects to meet business objectives, while coaching and managing resources.
- Directed a team to triage day-to-day support requests and facilitate issue resolution for multiple systems, while coordinating and fulfilling all request for stakeholders.
- Led the analysis, design, testing and implementation efforts of a web-based national Conventions system.
Confidential, Bensalem, PA
Project Manager / Lead Consultant / Sales Associate
- Managed multiple software projects in municipal government departments across several Pennsylvania counties.
- Oversaw the application definition and development of multiple system modules including document filing, scanning, data entry/verification work queues, automated workflow notifications and public access modules.
- Led application detailed design sessions, including gathering functional requirements, storyboard screen design, current and future workflows, functional testing, data conversion, application training and documentation.
- Managed the implementation of a records management and document scanning and imaging solution for department records.
- Conducted client business analysis sessions to identify current and future operations.
- Administered all project budgets and schedules according to project plan.
- Participated in project management teams development of new business, including the creation of marketing materials to prospective clients.
Confidential, Plymouth Meeting, PA
Project Manager/Lead Consultant
- Facilitated joint application design (JAD) sessions between client and vendor including gathering and defining functional requirements, screen designs, current and future workflows, functional testing, data conversion, application training, change management procedures, documentation and production support.
- Managed design, development, testing, application training and implementation of the probate systems and attorney data entry web applications.
- Managed all project budgets and schedules according to project plans.
- Conducted super - user interviews in an effort to develop and implement application policies and procedures while redesigning department processes.
- Developed application training materials and detailed system documentation.
- Provided application training and on-going support to over 300 concurrent users.
- Developed a custom monitoring and application utilization progress reporting mechanism.
Confidential, Lancaster, PA
- Facilitated detailed design sessions with client team and application developers to determine functional requirements, screen design and workflow.
- Developed and performed application testing, training, documentation and client approval processes.
- Delivered application training to over 250 users.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Modified and implemented PeopleSoft s Accounts Payable and Human Resources modules for several Fortune 100 clients.
- Gathered functional business requirements from users at multiple seniority levels.
- Assisted in documentation development for all report functionality during project development and training phases.
- Responsible for finance team s day - to-day management needs.
- Mediated issue resolution and change management needs between end users, and project management teams.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes