Sr. Technical Program Manager/it Delivery Manager Resume
4.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Senior - level Information Technology Leader with a unique combination of leadership, business, and technical expertise. Dynamic IT Lead with a reputation built on delivery and execution.
- Over 20 years of experience in software and product development, program, project and roadmap management, delivery team leadership, and vendor management for various verticals including E-Commerce, Retail, Payment Processing, Telecom, Banking, Insurance and Pharmaceuticals.
- Delivered enterprise programs and features for Digital, Web, Mobile IoT, Artificial Intelligence, APIs, Microservices, Shared Services, Cloud Infrastructure, and Business Intelligence
- Experience in delivery with Agile using Scrum, Kanban and Pair Programming, Waterfall, Product Development Lifecycle, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Six Sigma.
- Established program and portfolio governance models with metrics and reporting presented to C-level executives.
- Involved in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC), from Vision, Features and Requirements Definition, Solution and Architecture Design, Backend and Frontend Development, Relational and Non-relational Database Design, DevOps, CI/CD, Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing.
- Established team specific Business-IT engagement and delivery models. Lead and managed business, technical and functional team deliverables, plans, risks, quality and processes. Worked with specific functional business units in scope analysis, budget planning, activity estimation, staffing and training.
- Proven ability to interface and coordinate with cross functional teams and cultures, analyze existing systems, wants and needs, design and implement technology solutions
Sr. Technical Program Manager/IT Delivery Manager
- Leading cross-functional delivery of Customer Conversation, Personalization, Payments, Privacy, Customer Sales and Service Programs in areas of Digital Banking and Innovation using Web Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, API Gateway, Microservices, IT Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps CI/CD and Business Intelligence Technology Stack.
- Focal leader for delivery of multiple customer journeys that includes workstreams comprising of SDK development, Front End UX/UI dev, Backend API dev, Cloud and Infrastructure deployments (Docker and Kubernetes) and Microservices based orchestration layer.
- Rolled out AI based self-service capabilities to ~70MM active users, spearheaded delivery of Wealth Investment product with ~$5B/yr. revenue and modernized user experience for account opening that reduce application processing time by 93%.
- Leading delivery of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Model Development Process Automation initiatives to drive customer service and engagement. Worked with Solution Engineers to create Data Ingestion Pipeline from disparate sources into Datalake using Big Data tech stack.
- Established program structure and governance model to help product and technology teams with strategic roadmap planning and executive reporting.
- Providing hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Program point of contact for cross-team dependencies, blockers/issues removal and leadership elevation to help business and technology teams meet their goals.
- Facilitated and led Pre-Release and Program Increment (PI) Planning Ceremonies/Events with all business and technology stakeholders.
- Managed end-to-end program delivery of multiple projects. Created delivery plan negotiating timelines and milestones across multiple product and technology teams.
- Established, trained, coached scrum teams on SAFe based Agile Framework and created templates to enable teams with agile mindset.
- Established Release Train Agile Delivery process involving DevOps and CI/CD best practices for 15+ Scrum Teams on the program
- Tracked Epics, Features, User Story prioritization across cross-teams and platforms and managed action items, risks and issues.
- Served as single point of contact for vendors supporting technical integration. Created cross-team project/delivery plans and prioritization working with vendors and extended teams.
- Managed program financials - budget, forecast, actuals and monthly true ups.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Sr Technical Program Manager
- Led and delivered programs/projects for Online Banking (Services), Online Account Opening (Sales) and Mobile Platform for Retail, Commercial and Wealth Management channels.
- Managed Customer Identity and Access Management Platform for digital customers.
- Implemented Integrated Cloud Platform that enabled features across Compute, Storage, Management, Platform, Network, Security and HW Infra workstreams.
- Led cloud infrastructure and services development efforts across dependent engineering teams to operationalize platforms. Identified and managed cross-group contingencies needed for delivery.
- Established Delivery Roadmap, Program Governance Model and Agile framework for engineering and product teams to deliver the program. Managed team of project managers and scrum masters.
- Worked with product owners and technology team to develop product backlog including Architecture and Vision documents, Features, Epic and User Stories.
- Responsible for removing impediments that obstruct a team's productivity. Tracked User Story and Task Completion to share visibility into delivery velocity.
- Communicated and aligned delivery schedules via "scrum of scrum" meetings with other teams
- Created Project Prioritization Process, Resource Allocation/Management Matrix, Budget Tracking using templates.
- Effectively communicated Program Status via weekly and monthly reports to stakeholders and executives including updates to Project Timelines, Scope and updated Mitigation Strategies.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Sr Technical Program Manager
- Led critical IoT initiative by establishing framework of Thin UI, Business Layer of API Manager and Service Enablement layers, Managed Communications and Device Connectivity via Internet, TSP and OEM.
- Created PaaS based front door that enabled device connectivity.
- Provided Program leadership to IoT based platform that enabled AI and sensor based Robotics initiatives around customer behavior and segmentation.
- Served as Program Manager and Agile Transformation Lead for implementation of customer facing initiatives like Payments and Billing projects, DTV Integration, Service Layer API development and BI/DW/Big Data Analytics.
- Planned the Sprints, prioritized the sprint backlog, lead the teams, managed the development process, identified and eliminated obstacles that prevent the team from achieving their goals, prepared Burn down charts, and ensure crystal clear communication among everyone involved in the project.
- Managed Billing Services Datamart and Customer Analytics (Microstrategy and BOBJ platform) and MDM Repository for integrated financial and operational analytics and reporting of various KPIs such as volume, performance, exposure, quality and risk to provide decision management solutions to senior managers.
- Collaborated with Developers/DBAs/Infra Teams to track design and development of data models, data governance and ETL Strategy to capture new data, store historical data and update data warehouse in the most efficient way.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Sr. Program Manager/Delivery Lead
- Program managed multi-track Online Digital, Analytics and Cloud Infrastructure Platform through Pl through various phases of including project kickoff, charter, planning, execution and budget management.
- Created detailed project plan, timelines and tasks and tracked timesheets and budget - actual vs. forecast.
- Managed Online Digital (Giftcardmall.com) and Business Intelligence Scrum Teams.
- Defined and managed program strategy, program charter, work breakdown structures and project plans, including a rolling 18 month roadmap of features and concepts.
- Helped track project staff, determine project tasks, establish timelines, establish estimates-to-complete, prepared and communicated project statuses, identified and responded to risks and issues and managed change requests.
- Lead and supervise efforts in release planning, financial analysis, & ROI of multi-million dollar projects.
- Demonstrated analytic experience in budgeting, estimating, and tracking forecasting vs. actuals to establish variances.
- Responsible for entire Project life cycle - from analysis to production implementation, with emphasis on identifying the source and source data validation, developing particular logic and transformation as per the requirement and creating mappings and loading the data into different targets.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr Project Manager
- Facilitated/participated in the daily Scrum stand-ups. Coordinated work across multiple Scrum Teams where dependencies exist.
- Maintained Scrum Team Dashboard. Assist Product Owners with backlog creation and grooming of stories.
- Successfully manage relationships with 20+ lines of business officers, Wholesale Operations areas, Corporate Risk and Corporate Finance Projects
- Developed project strategic and tactical roadmap, cost and benefit analysis; and delivery of these to project governance and financial approval bodies as necessary to achieve funding.
- Developed framework and managed the tracking of interdependencies (start to finish relationships) within or across projects within BI program.
- Managed coordination across multiple stakeholders from both IT and Business to ensure project objectives are met. Balanced schedule, scope and budget within the program and re-negotiated with sponsor as needed.
- Responsible for accurate time reporting for a program; Responsible for tracking, reporting, and explaining budget variances
Confidential, Woodland Hills
Portfolio Delivery Manager/Scrum Lead
- Managed IT development and operational projects using Agile Scrum. Developed project schedules, plans, status reports and charters, managing project funding requests, identifying risks and creating a mitigation plan
- Helped PMO transition from Waterfall to Agile Delivery Model. Established agile framework and processes for PMO.
- Facilitated Agile ceremonies as a scrum master for specifictechnicaltracks including: sprint iteration planning, story grooming, daily stand ups, sprint retrospectives and release planning·
- Coordinated meetings with teams, business and technology leadership to highlight key issues, dependencies, and risks to update status and get decisions under aggressive deadlines.
Confidential, SF, CA
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Contractor)
- Led the development of software applications for medical devices global digital engineering team.
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross functional body of work.
- Defined and organized the program, outlined tenets, analyzed data, drof3 performance improvements, and influenced resource allocation for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery).
- Conducted deep dive into the business domain to understand and drive the direction of products/services using a domain driven architecture approach.
- Worked closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs.
- Drove internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes