Lead Agile Coach/ Sr. Scrum Master Resume
3.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Experienced and accomplished Scrum Master & servant - leader capable of delivering medium to large scale projects on time and on budget by effectively collaborating, facilitating, leading and coaching various Scrum teams.
- Servant -leader with ample experience with multiple team and multiple project coordination. Expert at driving and driving the adoption and enforcement of Scrum rules, removing impediments and fostering self-management.
- Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgment to the removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
- Experienced in Lean Six-Sigma tools. Experienced in Experienced in supply chain and merchandize distribution automation.
- Servant Leader
- Lean Six-Sigma
- SDLC (Waterfall & Agile)
- Task Meetings/Retrospectives
- Iteration/Sprint Planning Meetings
- Project Management
- Story-Based Management
- Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Administration.
Lead Agile Coach/ Sr. Scrum Master
- Developed and delivered team and organization training materials and workshops, building knowledge and skills to facilitate the Agile Transformation.
- Managed multiple teams and multiple projects, coordinating daily standups for each team and ensuring the overall quantitative and qualitative deliverables of multiple projects.
- Daily update of data on celonis process explorer, process analysis and conformance checker.
- Managed the design, development and deployment of Azure solutions using Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platform.
- Created a DevOps pipeline using Azure Automation, PowerShell DSC and Jenkins to automate the deployment of new application versions.
- Developed infrastructure designs that meet requirements while considering cost, performance, security and compliance with regulations such as HIPAA/HITECH and PCI DSS.
- Led strategic Release Planning and Iteration Planning sessions.
- Work closely with development teams and stakeholders to ensure that MDM effort is focused on supporting the creation of business functionality that stakeholders need.
- Define and manage metadata pertaining to MDEs (primary source of record for MDEs, Lifecycle of MDEs, How systems access MDEs).
- Coached DevOps Engineering team in writing code, integrate systems and build configurations to drive and innovate around server-based platform across organization.
- Engaged with DevOps & Software Engineering team in the design and development of software tools to reliably manage application delivery.
- Led DevOps team to improving the predictability and reliability of software releases with the implementation of automated build, test and deployment tools and processes.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and coordinate project team members and influence members to take positive action adopting Agile practices.
- Facilitate and lead daily stand ups for organization to resolve impediments
- Lead teams in using Agile Methodology including Scrum, Kanban & SAFe to improve team effectiveness.
- Drive Scrum methods by identifying, preventing and eliminating potential issues and roadblocks across partner teams.
- Set up PI planning meetings.
- Conflict management.
- Managed Cloud Enterprise Team.
Lead Agile Coach/ Sr. Scrum Master
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Coached DevOps Engineering teams and Scrum Masters, Stakeholders, Managers and Executives on Agile Values and principles to promote continuous improvement in practices and artifacts.
- Defined, designed and implemented solutions on the Cloud platform that optimized performance and costs.
- Collaborated with other teams to ensure that the solutions implemented on the Cloud platform were integrated seamlessly.
- Coached DevOps team on using continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automated testing.
- Utilized strong coaching and mentorship skills in building a collaborative, productive and engaged team environment for the DevOps Engineering team.
- Coached and mentored teams, leading them to be self-directed with strong accountability, decision making, conflict resolution and transparency.
- Coached leaders and teams through the transformation and provided the necessary training and references to enable the ideal management ad team structures.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies to champion idea of self-organizing teams in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) with compliance to change & Release management processes.
- Coach teams and help team transform to a more profound Agile and SAFe practice.
- Positioning team to succeed by removing impediments while protecting Scrum team
- Coach & Train Scrum team members to efficiently utilize Scrum Framework.
- Using Microsoft Project & JIRA Created and updated detailed project budgets and resource estimates.
- Help Product Owner with user story.
Lead Agile Coach/Sr. Scrum Master
Confidential, Irving Texas
- Implemented Agile Scrum methodology throughout the organization to improve communication between departments; to provide more transparency across the departments and to obtain great business value in short turn around.
- Gathered requirements and wrote user stories.
- Coached other product owners on requirements gathering and story writing process.
- Facilitated Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Retrospective meetings.
- Removed team impediments daily to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
- Coached and empowered teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionally.
- Resolved a complex infrastructure issues by creating and utilizing a professional network of Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Technical Leads within Central Security Group.
- Lead teams in the effective transformation to using SAFe practices to help team become high performing.
Lead Agile Scrum Master/Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
- Facilitate sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and sprint planning also work with development team to help with daily standup when needed.
- Educate and reinforce scrum framework and agile methodology to team members and stakeholders.
- Empower teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionality.
- Analyzed existing reports and defined business requirements and business process flows and conducted JAD sessions with PM, SMEs; facilitated interviews with end users and hospital administrators to collect business requirements.
- Involved in the full HIPAA compliance lifecycle from GAP analysis, mapping, implementation, testing for processing of Health Insurance Claim.
- Responsible for preparing Business Required Document (BRD), Functional Required Document (FRD) and then translating into functional specifications and test plans.
Business Analyst & Scrum Master
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Transitioned the teams from Waterfall to Agile. Walked through the Definition of Done and provided guidance as a Scrum Master.
- Conducted backlog reviews, planning sessions, sprint planning, customer reviews and retrospectives for teams during sprint cycle.
- Led daily scrums to communicate current day’s goals, previous day’s achievements, and any impediments or concerns in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Analyzed and Optimized ETL process
- Develop project plans and gain approval from management for execution of assigned plan initiative.
- Develop Data Analysis/report with Extensive database or Microsoft Excel
- Using Six Sigma Lean Manufacturing to initiate Corrective Action Report (CAR) on operational non-compliance.
- Time and cost efficiency analysis; materials and process design evaluations.
Business Analyst/ IT Implementation Consultant
- Participated in project planning and status meetings to learn how company manages projects and support business.
- Developed tools for needs assessments based on feedback.
- Created business analysis tools & generated business strategies for immediate implementation.
- Provide financial, analytical and industrial engineering support to airport location across the country and countries services are used.
- Managed PCI remediation project.
- Created monitoring controls and audits.
- Provided input on redefining control structure.
- Provided user provisioning services for AS400, including managing approvals
- Ensured change requests are approved prior to implementation
- Reconciled users for network cleanup to terminate obsolete accounts
- Created and maintained employee/contractor database
Agile Business Analyst/data Analyst
- Worked closely with IT personnel and business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to improve products services and program business processes
- Reviewed and created detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions and steps required to develop or modify application programs.
- Assisted in developing and maintaining business & financial reports and IT work/databases which was required to support the various lines of business and specific projects.
- Consulted with IT personnel to determine business, functional and technical requirements for specified applications.
- Developed chart for distribution automation and quantitative analysis of sales.
- Developed chart-holding facilities and assisted in training staff. Assisted various projects from start to finish through SDLC process.
- Participated in code Reviews, System Testing and UAT followed by production verification, postproduction testing and support.
- Performed internal & external reporting, cash management, cost reduction & efficiency
- Using data modeling, data structuring, report development and analysis, and using SQL skills to put together healthcare claims data and manage care plans.
- Created and Executed SQL Queries for Ad Hoc Report.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes