Project Manager/scrum Master Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Over 9+ years of diverse experience as a Project Manager and Business Analyst specializing in Enterprise IT implementations in Financial and Accounting domain wif approx. 2 years of extensive experience in Big Data Hadoop Framework and it’s components.
- Experienced in interacting wif Stakeholders, User Clients and Developers, while meeting the needs and goals of users and business respectively, budgetary restrictions and logistical considerations to meet project deliverables.
- Possess excellent knowledge of Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational RequisitePro, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case, Rational ClearQuest, Telelogic DOORS and Microsoft Project wif detailed perceptive of different phases and disciples like Requirements, Analysis/Design and Development.
- Experienced in Project management activities such as ProjectForecastingand Resource Analysis, Planning, and Reporting, Vendor Staffing and Resource Planning, Reporting Project Performance Analysis and Project Quality Performance Analysis
- Thorough knowledge of UML Modeling, including Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Use Cases, State Chart Diagram, Deployment Diagram, Class Diagram, and Component Diagram
- Proficient at drawing Business Process Diagram, Workflow Diagram, Swim Lanes using Visio.
- Experience in Agile Project Life Cycle Management, Business Process Management (BPM), business process design systems and Commercial account analysis product. Proficient wif several Agile Management Tools such as JIRA, Mingle and Rally. Experience wif managing Kanban flow side by side wif the Agile Processes.
- Proficient in Statistical Analysis using SPSS. Proficient in software prototyping and creating simulations using iRise platform (iRise Studio, iRise Definition Centre)
- Proficient wif SQL 2005 Business Intelligence tools, BIG DATA, Data Warehousing, Data modeling, Dimensional Modeling, designing, documenting, testing the ETL processes and mappings to populate tables and data marts.
- Advanceddata analysis skills using Microsoft Access and Excel wif knowledge of SQL, VBA, Macros, Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, AutoFilter, V - Lookups etc.
- Ability to deal wif people wif conflicting needs, prioritize and schedule multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Hadoop ecosystem
- Map Reduce
- Shell Scripting
- Cloudera Manager
- PeopleSoft Financials (FIN) 9.1
- PeopleTools SQR
- App Engine
- Tree Manager
- Data Mover
- Application Messaging
- General Ledger
- Crystal reports
- Microsoft Office Suite
- MS Project
- Visual Basic
- SQL Server
- Windows 2000/2007/XP/Vista
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Requirement Management
- Business Analysis
- Change/Process Control Management
- MS Project
- MS PowerPoint
- Rational Rose
- RUP Methodology
- Agile Methodology
- MS Visio
- HP Quality Centre.
- Root Cause Analysis
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Managing a big DATA Hadoop infrastructure delivery project wif emphasis on migrating legacy systems and replacing them wif Map Reduce/Hadoop components
- Active involvement in design meetings wif Cloudera and Architects in order to address the complex impact of inter project dependencies
- Scoping and defining the data migration efforts from legacy warehouses to HDFS
- Orchestrating and analyzing potential use cases to be implemented on the wider Hadoop Infrastructure
- Supervising development efforts for exporting data and control files from Oracle to NFS
- Working closely wif offshore development teams on shell scripts for initial loads from NFS mount to HDFS
- Managing onsite teams for developing Map Reduce programs to replace legacy C programs for splitting & Ebcidic to ASCII conversion
- Monitoring and creating Hive external tables for append only tables and managed tables for Reload tables
- Working on Hive Windowing and Analytical functions
- Directing and evaluating efforts for Oozie work flow development for each of the processing layer
- Implementing and managing the Agile methodology of development process and acting as a Scrum Master
- Working closely wif the Program Manager and PMO office to Define Epics and Features based on the requirements
- Actively involved in Requirements Gathering and Elicitation sessions wif various work streams in the effort of migrating over to Hadoop
- Creating, defining, scoping, estimating, assigning, monitoring user stories and managing stand ups on a daily basis
- Managing task estimation related to burn down charts and presenting the updates to the executive leadership
- Attending Steering Committee meetings and identifying inter project impacts
- Working wif project teams impacting the Hadoop infrastructure such as SAS 9.4 and materializing LAM/IRM concerns for such bearings
- Identifying potential SAS jobs facing capacity and performance constraints and directing efforts to convert them into Map Reduce jobs for scalable, faster and cheaper solutions
- Directing efforts in loading log and event data into HDFS using Flume & Kafka
- Involved in analysis to production implementation wif emphasis on identifying the source and source data validation, developing logic and transformations as per the requirements and creating field level mappings
- Coordinating directives wif Config. Management to schedule all jobs relating but not limited to ETL, Sqoop, Kafka etc.
Confidential, Bethlehem, PA
- Wrote test plans and test cases based on the business requirements which involved market risk analysis, structured products, documentation, value at risk, risk and return optimization.
- JAD Sessions, ISA team meetings, vendor meetings for third party application management.
- Evaluated business requirements for enterprise business application integration while delivering New / Modified enhancements
- Working wif data warehousing team on the data analytics aspect of BI.
- Analyzing alternative solutions of gathering unstructured information such as the use of BIG DATA Platforms.
- Monitored progress against business functionality, requested objectives to ensure that projects meet the specific release criteria
- Developed requirement reports for day-to-day to reduce duplicity of work.
- Worked wif ISA- internal security, stakeholder, application developer team in knowing wat project manager required
- Highlighted any potential risks to the environment by categorized them in risk
- Involved in the meetings wif business process owners, SME (subject matter experts), and Security Audit team for requirements gathering and verification stage
- Wrote Use Cases and produce Activity diagrams, Develop requirements specifications and Documentations
- Worked directly wif the project managers, and Internal security team to ensure clear communications on requirements and defect reports
- Interacted wif other team’s thorough JAD, walkthroughs, teleconferences, meetings etc. to resolve various issues
- Validated the scripts that they executed correctly and meets the scenario description and Participate in development projects as advisor in the area of business and systems use
- Develop impact and preliminary analyses, and participate actively in their implementation
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Supervised application design and architecture components of various PeopleSoft Financial Management projects.
- Liaised wif clients in various departments for requirements gathering and obtained inputs to architect PeopleSoft solutions, such as accounts payable/accounts receivable (AP/AR), general ledger (GL), and asset management.
- Lead the analysis and planning wif IT managers, finance to ensure staffing models are appropriately sized and aligned to portfolio of projects and operational activities. Provided reports and models to assist leadership wif managing towards demand and capacity
- Involved in Capacity management wif responsibilities including performanceforecastingand queuing models to ensure resources are fully allocated and leveraged wifin the enterprise
- Lead fast paced Agile meetings and acted as a scrum master for various sprints.
- Created UML, Prototypes, Wireframes, Business Process Diagram, Workflow Diagram, Swim Lanes utilizing MS Visio and Adobe Suite
- Excelled in guiding the work of project teams. Articulated project scope and goals, translated business needs into technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structure (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Lead the support of User Acceptance Testing by meeting wif multiple users to execute test scripts based on newly implemented features wifin the application
- Created cost benefit analysis and ROI assessments that were used as the basis for decision-making on proposed IT implementation projects.
- Resolved numerous project issues including staffing shortages, tactical matters, scope creep and divergent business and user needs.
- Managed and planned efforts for design and deployment of PeopleSoft applications and upgrades. Prepared reports, schedules, flow charts and test plans.
- Created and managed project status and timeline in Microsoft Project
Confidential, Monroe, NJ
Senior Business Analyst
- Collaborated extensively wif users and management to implement appropriate technologies, processes and best practices.
- Researched, recommended, and facilitated the deployment of the new modules and infrastructures to support new solutions.
- Designed, developed, tested, implemented, and enhanced PeopleSoft FSCM applications, utilized Application Engine, Application Package, SQR, SQL, PeopleCode, XML Publisher, Data Archiving Manager, Component Interface and Integrated Broker technologies.
- Planned, tracked, and monitored all aspects of projects; and delivered status reports to team members, management and users.
- Worked extensively wif the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for User Acceptance Testing. Created a detailed status of all the issues and bugs and utilized Bugzilla & Mantis to track and report issue resolutions to senior management in the form of Excel Reports and charts.
- Performed risk assessment, issue resolution, root cause analysis and change management initiatives.
- Facilitated the sprints by acting as a scrum master using agile methodology
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
- Managed technical team members in interacting and gathering requirements from business users and documenting them as per the company policies and standards.
- Lead the requirements gathering and JAD sessions to manage requirements for avoiding scope creep.
- Reviewed the test cases provided by QA team, and provided feedback
- Managed and coordinated cross-functional resources to deliver against the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Prepared project schedule and client-facing and internal status reports as required by the clients.
- Tracked and reviewed project budget vs. actual project costs. - Travelled as required to build/maintain client satisfaction.
- Worked collaboratively wif internal cross-functional and external vendor teams to develop strategies that meet business goals wifin budget and established timelines; built rapport and provided feedback wif geographically diverse virtual team members.
- Supported customer relationship management to effectively manage communications, conflicts, and negotiations. Identified operational issues/risks, recommended and implemented strategies to resolve problems, and monitor and measure client satisfaction
Confidential, Woodbridge, NJ
- Performed Analysis of user and business requirements to createaccounting principals using VB.NET.
- Coded Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and functions for use on Crystal Reports and VB.NET/VB.
- Debugged Oracle PL/SQL troubleshooting and fixing bugs in Business Objects reports.
- Modified financial web applications using ASP.NET, C# wif SQL server creating stored procedures
- Worked wif J2EE Web Development for data entry forms for accounting
- Created Payroll, General Ledger, Bank Accounts and other reports using Business Objects, Excel & VB.NET
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes