SUMMARY Degreed professional, with over 12 years of experience in business, account and project management, procurement, logistics, supply chain, material planning, sourcing, human resource and finance.
Confidential Program Manager/Buyer
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing plant tooling and engineering projects, both at the plant and division level.
- Cost management, risk analysis, procurement, team and Stakeholder communications, status updates. Responsible for making executive decisions as they relate to the project, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Implementing, programing and integrating a new project management system within the ERP system, to ensure an efficient proposal process, project set-up, project tracking, full budget management, enabling entire team visibility and communications.
Confidential Material Control Specialist / Project Manager
- Material Control Specialist and Project Manager, efficiently ensuring availability of the required quantity of exact parts at the needed time to support the plant production program and Material Planning targets Budgets and timelines in Launch and Series for each program phase and model change.
- Support on-going series production and launch projects, parts run-in and run-out, and processing of technical changes within this scope is the minimization of obsolescence costs to meet timelines and budgets.
- Direct internal and external contact for team and all suppliers and carriers, logistics association, and institutions in alignment with product designation. Weekly review meetings with team and suppliers to ensure clear directives and communications.
- Logistics and supply chain management. Tracking sea containers, air freight and ground transportation to ensure on-time delivery of goods.
- Control inventory stock by timely planning the correct quantity of parts, while at the same time optimizing the stock on hand.
- Maintain and analyze monthly Supplier rating and yearly Supplier Management Information System rating information as applicable.
- Collaborate with corporate buyers to ensure pricing, requisitions and purchase orders requirements and specifications were accurate and processed effectively.
- Manage reporting for all projects and budgets within the department.
Project and Process Manager / Office Manager
- Responsible for project budget management, timelines, customer proposals, vendor and customer communications, purchase orders, invoicing, project tracking and logistics. Instrumental with implementing a new project management system, to ensure an efficient proposal process, project set-up, project tracking, full budget management, enabling entire team visibility and communications.
- Managed and monitored Standard Operating Procedures to ensure processes were communicated and followed at headquarters and throughout the plants for absolute quality and efficiency.
- Maintained accurate and precise, vendor and customer communications to ensure all projects are tracked accurately monitored, on budget and delivered within the project scope demands.
- Worked in a team environment with the engineers, account and project managers to ensure clear communication regarding projects and assignments.
- Trade show, marketing and event manager for various shows and events.
Project, Travel and Office Manager
- Project and travel manager for US engineering subsidiary. Managed processes to ensure quality efficiencies and communication throughout all departments.
- Assisted engineers and senior management with Project Management, open actions tracking, timelines, budgets for various projects and packaging, conveying and loading process installations and implementations at various customer sites worldwide.
- Procurement or raw material, work orders, contract and proposal formatting. Managed claims processing, as well as market research, sales and customer service.
Project Event Manager
- Responsible for event and hospitality planning for Olympic VIP's and Sponsors.
- Managed vendor selections, contracts and business requirements.
- Managed Human Resource, payroll, benefits, visas, contracts, event and financial reporting.
Buyer/Sourcing, Account and Business Manager /Executive Assistant
- Product and account manager for major retail accounts Sears, Kmart and JC Penney, Wal-Mart, Dollar General, Goody's and numerous specialty accounts . Processed purchase orders, maintained and managed inventory levels to insure accurate and timely shipments.
- Managed existing product lines by sourcing, coordinating, negotiating, buying, merchandising and expediting in preparation of the finished product. Negotiated costs, terms, and reviewed shipping requirements with vendors to ensure completion for processed work orders.
- Trade show manager, managing all aspects of booth location, set up, show scheduling and event management.
- Monitored licensing requirements and projects as well as sales presentations and merchandising for clients and buyers.
- Supported senior management with various projects, assignments and specialized reporting.
Office Manager/Executive Recruiting Assistant
- Executive Recruiting Assistant and office manager for the owner and recruiters.
- Responsible for scheduling of meetings, preparing presentations, day-to-day office duties, interviewing and screening candidates, data entry and industry B2B research.
Executive Assistant to Vice President of Sales
- Office management, reports, presentations, conference and travel arrangements.
- Provided superior service to customers by assisting them in their selections and by responding to their requests, inquiries and comments.
SKILLS Microsoft office software applications: Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Project, Access, Power Point, Visio, Publisher
,Adobe, Bipo, CITRIX Concur, Epicor, MAS90, MAS200, Planta, QuickBooks, SABRE SuperOffice, SAP, TAIS, Traverse Fluent in German and English, conversational French and Russian