Results, detailed, quality, integrity oriented with progressive experiences in SW/System Test Quality Assurance/Control Engineer, Information Technologist IT , IT Test Project Management, IT Telecom Engineer, Team Leader, IT Financial Quality Test Management, HW Development/Verification, Customer Service Health/Medical Advocate. A strong, parallel continuous volunteer experience in Health/ Medical fields including Clinical, Project Management, IT Health/Medical Administrator. Broad qualifications skill sets that are transferable to many businesses, professions positions.
- Information Technologist using multiple internet based
- systems, desktop, vendor applications databases
- Analytical, methodical, troubleshooting resolution driven
- Project Management, Team Leader Multi-tasking skills
- Development verification experience of quality products
- Mentoring colleagues developing training guides
- Organizational Communication skills verbal written
- Strong ethics with business, work, clients customers
- Onshore Offshore customer engineer interfacing skills
- ISO 9000, Kepner-Tregoe, SDLC, Agile Waterfall processes
- Black Box, White Box Gray Box Test methodologies skills
- Interfacing skills with local/state government agencies
- HIPAA, Consent, DNR, MOST CAP Medicaid DD processes
- Health/Medical/Clinical/Financial/Proj Mgmt Administrator skills
PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE/SYSTEMS TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Software Application validation using GUI, Oracle, SQL, Java, DB2, HTML, XML, eCRM Siebel , eOrder, EDI, Data Warehouse, Unix, Mainframe, DOS, TFS, SharePoint, ReqPro, Hummingbird, Exceed RMS feeds to automated alerts emails.
- HP/Mercury products Test Director, Quality Center/ALM , Clarify, Remedy IBM Rational ClearQuest.
- Debugging tools Web, Unix, Mainframe/Console based Client Based TCP/IP protocols.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Calendar, Communicator, Excel, iLinc, PowerPoint , NetMeeting, LiveMeeting Webinars.
- Windows 7, Vista XP , Lotus Notes, SameTime, Day-At-A-Glance, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Netscape.
- Customer Interaction Management CIM websites establishing access to Patient Medical/Health websites, portals kiosk's.
IT Test Planner Test Engineer
- Infinite Computer Solutions. Rockville, MD. IT Test Planner Test Engineer with client IBM .
- Analyze review new product documents including System Requirements SRs , Business Requirements BRs , High Level Design HLD , Business Scenarios BSs Joint Requirement Documents JRDs Traceability Requirements to develop Test Strategies, Time/Costs/Resource Estimates, Test Methodologies/Environments/Scenarios potential software applications for validation, initial test dates, initial test disparities, risks revise to ensure End-to-End ETE quality, product performance milestone dates to meet customer expectations.
- Chair attend project team meetings with internal client team members, development project managers to assess the product/project scope, requirements, limitations, assumptions, dependencies, risks milestone schedules.
- Mentor Test Planners, Test Managers, Test Analysts Testers to develop plans/test cases for Master Test Plans MTPs , Integration System Test IST Joint System Test JST User Acceptance Test UAT to ensure product testing according to Systems Development Life Cycle SDLC , Agile, Waterfall hybrid processes to meet customer specifications.
- Provide status up to mid-executives using Microsoft PPT, Excel, Word, Calendar , Lotus Notes, ClearQuest webinars.
- Verify applications using Windows, GUI, SharePoint, Mainframe, Oracle, SQL, Java, HTML, eCRM, DB2, EDI, Ruby XML.
IT Finance Test Manager
Adecco Technical Engineering
- Developed Master Test Plans MTPs for the introduction of financial projects by analyzing product requirements, design documents, risks testing schedules estimates to ensure testing met the customer specifications company processes.
- Managed, led coordinated the development of the test plans with input from Project Managers, Project Analysts, Financial Business Analysts, Quality Analysts, Architects, SW / System Engineers, Line of Business' LOBs Testers for approval revisions of the test plans. Documents included Business Requirements, Business Charters, HLDs, Project Milestones Development documents were in Excel, Word, PPT, Microsoft Project, Visio other documents to define the validation scope, testing objectives /environments using ETE Software Quality Management Process SQMP
- Monitored, assisted reported status of ETE integration test plans for the System Integration Test SIT , UAT Product Verification testing using Microsoft Word, Outlook Exchange, Calendar, Communicator, Excel, PPT, Project Office TFS .
- Conducted chaired test planning status meetings with the core team, stakeholders mid-executive teams
- Updated the SharePoint project repositories with the test documentation for the teams to review during milestones.
Test QA/QC, Test Engineer Test/Release Project Manager
- Developed implemented manual product test plans including End-to-End SDLC functional, integration regression for the Private Branch Exchange PBX products/services for AT T's client Business Voice Over Internet Protocol BVoIP VoMIS Managed Internet Service , Ethernet, IPAG, AT T Voice Package Network AVPN , etc. features for the UAT software/hardware integration Operational Readiness Testing ORT resulting in improved product quality.
- Analyzed, troubleshot, verify software/system product code, process defects assessed risks that included software applications/systems using Windows, Mainframe, Siebel eCRM , Oracle, SQL, Java, HTML, EDI, Data Warehouse, DB2, XML, etc. using debugging tools Unix, Mainframe, OS DOS .
- Reported data using tools: Microsoft Word, Outlook Exchange, Calendar, Excel PPT , LiveMeeting, NetMeeting, Mercury/HP Quality Center QC , Remedy, SharePoint, screen captures, IM's, emails conference calls.
- Reported defects risks to CGI AT T senior/mid-executive management to evaluate the product delivery.
- Provided technical assistance, as central point of contact for the IP multi-port routers for installation, provisioning configuration routers, IP phones, digital adapter phones PC simulated digital phones for product requirements.
- Interfaced with customers to validate unique configurations to strengthen customer satisfaction
- Managed led a billing project team consisting of financial analysts, product, planning, test analysts, network specialists, business developers to ensure the integrity of billing systems manage resolution to billing issues.
- Analyzed financial product revenue projections verses software billing defects presented information to AT T
- Mid-level executives to assess which resulted in opening another staff requisition to reduce software defects.
- Analyzed time capacity internals using Excel to test manage the client's products for end customers.
Test Software System Quality Assurance/Control Engineer Software Product Verification Engineer
- Analyzed design test plans developed SW HW sanity, functional, integration, SW patching regression test plans on Media Gateway product applications of VoIP VoATM, Internet Protocol Security using Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol TCP/IP scripts to validate Gateway controller products legacy products.
- Developed executed automated call processing test scripts using internal third party equipment to verify product performance at various call capacities.
- Performed Black application functionality , White unit, integration system Gray high level detail Box testing.
- Analyzed product performance, reported, troubleshot using tools to access/debug the Software code validated resolutions, risks to provide information to the design teams for onshore offshore products teams.
- Led a team, tracked presented product status reports to project teams senior management team using emails, conference calls, PPT, QC, Test Director Clarify to assess delivery.
- Configured a lab that incorporated VoIP Time Division Multiplexer TDM products to validation multiple products simultaneously, to reduce power consumption to implement company financial operating cost savings.
- Verified system applications using mainframe, web based client based systems applications that included GUI, Oracle, SQL, Java, Paschal, HTML, etc.
Global Product Support Engineer
- Provided first level design support of Nortel's telecom products as a central point of contact to resolve issues
- Analyzed software hardware customer service reports using the internal labs or at customer site for complex reports with internal support groups including customer service, software engineering hardware engineering.
- Executed manual test call processing scripts using third party simulators.
- Composed product support troubleshooting guides training guides to analyze product issues product risks.
- Additional experience at Nortel/BNR prior to Sept 1994 as a HW Engineer Design Change Control Engineer of TDM products interfaced development to third party fiber multiplexer products enhanced SW, HW electrical power systems to charge extend battery life for remote products redesigned subsystem circuit panels that resulted in improved product performance reduced product costs.