Serve in a position as an IT Project Manager or Senior Analyst/Developer that will allow me to maximize my talents and resourcefulness to provide the most value I can for my employer and their products.
| || |
- IBM AIX-Unix, HP AIX-Unix
- Visual Basic, jBase/Unidata
| || |
| || || |
System Builder XA 3.4, on Windows Server. Custom requests and modifications.
Sr. IT Project Manager-Developer
- U2 w/Redback on Windows and AIX. Project leader, Email system, EDI subsystems, PCI Compliance, Credit Card Processing, Standard Order Entry and Catalog fulfillment. Database management, Report
- Development, Program customization, Item processing support, End User support.
Sr. IT Analyst Developer
U2 PICK w/Redback on Windows and AIX. Emergency Operations Team, Project leader, EDI SEO subsystem, Application investigation, Design and development. Various system support and maintenance, Mass Update Processing, Web to RDBMS integration, Database management, Report Development, Program customization, Item processing support, End User support, PCI/Credit Card Processing.
D3 on IBM AIX. Project leader Data Conversion, Application design and development, various system support and maintenance, Database management, Report Development, Alarm processing, Item processing support, end user support.
Sr. IT Analyst/Developer
jBase v 4.1 on IBM AIX. Restructured and Standardized Data History, EDI exchange, Maintenance of Data Warehouse feeds, Customized Restructuring of Order handling For RBS Bank Application design, Researched, Designed and Developed Daily Status Ops Reporting system, Regular System Maintenance, Database management, Order Analysis qualification and processing, Item processing support, end user support.
Class Instructor for Evening Programming course. Covering Cobol, C , Qbasic, and HTML.
Information Systems Manager
Pick and Universe on Windows NT. UPS electronic data transfer system. Online POS system. EDI/VMI ASN Visual Basic GUI-Telnet interfaces for company's proprietary software. Customizations for company's client base. System module development in AP, AR and GL and enhancements, form report enhancements, data conversion and system upgrades.
Business Basic on IBM AIX. Revisions of purchasing, sales forecasting, inventory control, shipping, billing systems. Customer crediting system, EDI/VMI ASN, receiving system, credit card approval system. Bar-code inventory control system and multiple location warehouse implementation. Vendor MIS Contact. Restructured corporate mailing system.
COBOL on WINDOWS. Update MS-DOS based ERP software to GUI using AcuCobol/85. Enhancements to PR, AR, AP, PO, Inventory, System Control modules. All customization development. Customer conversion system installation. DBII, FoxPro, Network administration, hardware maintenance and upgrading.
- Developed, modified and maintained programs using Multi-Value PICK/jBase/Unidata , RedBack and System Builder. Monitors the operation of assigned programs and responds to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding.
- Reviewed user requirements and needs for new software with the IT directors and performs analysis, design, implementation, installation and training related to new software developed.
- Designed and documented systems based on analysis results.
- Developed databases, programs and procedures necessary to integrate and implement system processes
- Carried out fact finding and program analysis of problems.
- Communicates well and effectively, both orally and in writing, with supervisors, coworkers, business users and other public agencies to disseminate information, to assess the needs and to resolve difficulties with assignments.
- Creates and modifies the design of on-line screens and report layouts to provide business users with useful information in a user friendly manner.
- Analyzes and plans systems based on IT requirements. Documents system plan and establishes an implementation schedule.
- Applies judgment in devising program logic and selecting and adapting standard programming procedures obtains advice when precedents are unclear or unavailable.
- Develops test plans, creates test data, tests programs, and reviews program code to determine if programming logic creates the desired results and makes efficient use of hardware and software resources.
- Analyzes data entered, stored and extracted from computer files and databases to ensure data accuracy, determine impact of data shared between systems and assure data integrity.
- Assists staff, users, and operating areas in implementing and supporting systems including system installation, training and troubleshooting.
- Provides technical advice and support to staff and users. Including creating new ad-hoc reports, data analysis and correction, training and problem solving.