- Project Management
- Technical Support
- Quality Control
- Incident, Problem Change Management ITIL V3
- Resource Management
- Proactive Leadership
Dynamic professional with over 15plus years of experience in IT industry including 9 years of international exposure.
- Demonstrated exposure in project management
- Proven credentials in providing development support for various applications in logistics, insurance and healthcare domains.
- Well versed in C, C , Unix Shell Scripting, Tandem, SYBASE, ORACLE and Testing tools QTP 9.0,HP-ALM and QC 10.0 .
- Adept in managing projects running under Java-J2EE, SharePoint 2007/2010, TIBCO, ASP.Net , PEGA and SAP e-sourcing technologies.
- Effective Team Leader, guiding onsite and offshore teams Developers, Testers and Tech Leads with sound communication, interpersonal and motivating skills.
Key Profile:Joined as a Developer, worked in various capacities and managed projects for clients HP, Federal Express AIU-Europe and UCB.
- Involved in handling project and program management activities and executing projects on various platforms like Web technology- Java J2EE, .NET , EAI, Content Management and MOSS platforms
- Responsible for account management and growth, providing onsite offshore support including budgeting, recruitment staffing, invoicing, account risk management and change management.
- Interfacing with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the ongoing projects, risks/issues and initiatives and ensuring customer Satisfication.
- Implementing process like release checklist for production support projects, configuration managementat offshore.
- Responsible for estimation prioritization of work, resource planning and preparing submmiting reports to the Senior Management.
- Coordinating, negotiating and motivating off-shore resources in support of timeline and project deliverables.
Technical Skills Set
- Hardware: IBM PC Compatible's, Tandem Mainframes Himalaya
- Operating Systems: UNIX, Non-stop Kernel D30 Guardian Operating System , OSS, Sun Solaris
- Products / Tools: Lotus Notes, Clear Case, PVCS, Rational Rose, DBX, B-Liner, Crystal Reports, MPP-2007, 2010 Microsoft Project Plan .
- Languages: C, C , UNIX Shell Scripting, Java,J2EE, PERL, EDI,SI Sterling Integrator for mappingand COBOL85.
- RDBMS: SYBASE, Non-stop SQL, Oracle.
- Middleware: Tuxedo, Pathway.
- Testing tools: QC- 10.0, HP-ALM 11.0, QTP 9.0, JIRA and BUGZILLA.
- Confidential Support for various HP clients on B2B framework using EDI Electronic Data Interchange . Exchange of Data files between Trading Partners and clients using VAN Value added network . Inbound and outbound transactions are being mapped and processed through Gentran Integration software.
Technologies: Project Management, SI Sterling Integrator , Oracle, HP-ALM 11.0, Inforborders,EDIFECS
- Accountable to manage all project releases under development and production support for the client.
- Key contact for CSMs, test leads client managers during development testing phase.
- Provide estimations for migration and production support releases.
- Responsible for overall deliverables - planning, scoping, resource estimation utilization, scheduling, monitor development activities, reporting follow-up.
- Onsite -offshore co-ordination and ensuring the SLAs are met.
- Identified new business opportunities.
- Resource Management, conducting annual appraisals through clearly defined objectives and goals.
- Confidential Web Java/J2EE , EAI and SAP e-Sourcing Stonehenge applications and SharePoint 2007/2010 applications.
Technologies: Program Management, JAVA-J2EE, JSP Spring Framework, TIBCO, ASP.Net, MOSS 2007/2010,
- Reporting to the VP and involved in program management, managing projects on various platforms like Web technology, EAI, Content Management, MOSS platforms, etc.
- Responsible for key account management, resource budgeting and on-boarding, recruitment, invoicing, escalation risk management, off shoring support and development activities from onshore to offshore.
- Coordinating with Local Global Application and Infrastructure UCB teams for project delivery.
- Participating in meetings with onshore Delivery Managers, process initiation, compliance etc.
- Access the automation feasibility
- Acting as Delivery Manager, coordinating with Application Infrastructure teams and ensuring seamless service delivery.
- Confidential are used by their customers to create and maintain polices claims.
Technologies: Citrix Platforms based on VB, PEGA-BPM platforms JAVA,J2EE, QTP 9.0
- Managing offshore-onsite delivery, driving development and testing activities and arriving at funding, approvals.
- Involved in requirement analysis, interfacing with different SMEs, cross-functional groups.
- Involved in monthly project financial forecasts/re-forecasts in RMS tool, scheduled planning/revisions and tracking activities.
- Interacting with the customers, steering project management activities right from inception till delivery.
- Managing project financials, identifying mitigating risks.
- Maintained Project log to record and track issues, risks, assumptions, dependencies, action items, training needs, etc. till closure, chaired weekly project status calls/publish reports.
Confidential has identified the need to automate its export sort operations to handle the anticipated increase in export shipment volumes. The automated export sorting system which was developed is able to intelligently compute the sorting logic and route the package to the appropriate outbound destination container with minimal human intervention thereby increasing the efficiency and productivity of the process
Technologies: SUN Solaris, C, C , UNIX, Oracle9.1, Java, J2EE
- Handled the team and conducted initiation, planning, tracking of features milestone-wise, assigned tasks, interfaced with the customer and managed project commercials.
- Handled issues, mitigated risks, moderated the customer meetings/calls, managed appraisals for team members.
- Reviewed requirements, design and related artefacts with customer and team, moderated customer meetings/calls, and managed appraisals for team members
Confidential Technologies: SUN Solaris, C, C , Unix, QTP 8.2, Sybase, Tuxedo, Perl, Workshop, Lotus Notes, AutoSys, HTML, Tibco Messaging System, Oracle9.1,Java, Clear case, Rational Rose
Outline: To developGUI based access control to various applications and to provide secure access to the applications in the production and test environments for the valid users .
- Worked as a Technical Leader, led a team of 3 personnel scheduled tasks and managed technical issues.
To develop one of the core invoicing engine for Federal Express. RMUE can be considered to be the portal to the CHRONOS revenue system. RMUE receives revenue information related to FedEx shipments either as files / scans. These shipments are referred to as transactions.
- Project Team member Involved in designing, coding and Testing .
Customer Data Validation Development:
- Outline: To generate new revenue management cycle for capturing revenue data at service inception so that the billing no longer remains an end of cycle event. This will give the company the capability to utilize customer interface technologies, support new revenue sources and accommodate substantial package volume increases by moving from a centralized current generation to a distributed client-server system and which will allow closer integration between all parts of FedEx global operations.
- Project Team member Involved in designing, coding and Testing .
Outline: PBL production support is continuous activity of maintaining the PBL application at the customer site by modifying the existing code and fixing bugs and production problems.
Technologies: TANDEM, TANDEM-COBOL, NON-STOP SQL, GUARDIAN Operating System, TACL, PATHWAY, ENFORM, ENSCRIBE, DDL, FUP, BINDER, INSPECT SCUP, Case Maker Rew 2.0
- Worked as a Developer and involved in designing, coding and testing activities.
- Responsible for handling various critical work requests and solving production problems.
- Enhanced the existing functionality, fixed logical bugs, conducted research activities for improving the PBL application including Y2K testing activities for the applications running on Tandem.