- Over 15 years of diverse and extensive experience in Application Development Maintenance.
- Led cross functional global teams with diverse technical background and ensured faster time to market for business initiatives
- Designed and directed process improvement initiatives, reducing costs through service and process standardization, automation and centralization
- Have been part of critical projects and been default choice for leading technically challenging programs
- Expertise in large business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing developing transformational initiatives, performance and delivery metrics, and comprehensive business cases
- Well-rounded technology background in systems architecture and strong conceptual understanding of Business Process Management, and Service Oriented Architecture
- Strong delivery focus and leveraged content leadership, technology knowledge to exceed all round expectations
- In-depth domain knowledge in financial services industry especially in banking, credit card, and capital markets
- Rich experience in requirement elicitation, client interfacing roles
- Well versed with different software development methodologies like waterfall, agile scrum
- Established program structure, key program processes, set-up of risk management cell and service delivery controls for governance, service management, delivery and revenue assurance
- Received accolades in various forms for the knowledge contribution and for guidance provided to other team members
- Demonstrated success many times under aggressive project schedules and deadlines.
- Flexible result-oriented and adapt to the environment quickly to meet the goals of the product and the organization
Core Java , .Net, C , Perl, PL/SQL, C , Unix shell scripting, Power center, Infomatica
Oracle, Sybase, MS-Access
Visual SourceSafe, Harvest, Perforce
Quality Center, Test Director
Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans
MS Project, Rational Rose, MS Visio
Domains worked for
- Financial Services Banking Capital Markets
- Credit Card
- Investment Management Asset Management Trading
Project Execution Skills:
- Program Scoping and Planning
- Organization Process Change Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Program execution with focus on multi-year, multi-threaded initiatives in culturally and geographically diverse environments
- Managing complex, multi/third party relationships
- Risk Management and mitigation strategies
Role: Senior Project Manager
- Coach the team as scrum master and ensure that values and practices of scrum are maintained by the team
- Infosys point of contact for delivery of all releases
- Manage risk and remove any impediments that team members face during the development/maintenance of the applications
- Knowledge , resource and client management
- Foresee obstacles/risks that impacts velocity/productivity of the team and plan for the mitigation
Role: Project Manager /Senior Project Manager
- Offshore Transition Program Management.
- Liaison for required approvals and take bottom line for delivery.
- Conduct workshops for project scoping.
- Plan, Prioritize, Estimate and Schedule.
- Create Risk Management plan to identify risks and mitigate them.
- Project tracking, control and Report.
- Knowledge , resource and client management
- Track and comply all project OEI parameters including budget submissions, confirmations/invoices, milestone reports etc.
- Mentor the team to build competency among the team.
- Identify quality goals processes, comply with internal quality mandate, plan for training team, and prepare a comprehensive quality plan in order to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Involved in the functional and technical reviews.
Role: Project Manager
- Project Scoping, Estimation, Resource planning and scheduling.
- Ensure traceability, sign-off by all the stakeholders and own the change management.
- Monitor and Track the Project Progress and provide weekly updates to the client.
- Coordinate with Offshore team and resolve issues.
- Setup a custom offshore development center.
- Manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Mentor the team members and ensure productive utilization.
- Manage risks and ensured delivery on time.
- Provide inputs to architecture specifications and design guidelines.
- Review Functional and Technical Specifications
- Preparation of Technical Specifications
- Code Reviews, Testing, and preparation of Deployment Plan
- Developed UML diagrams like class, sequence, and use case diagrams
- Configuration management activities including build and deployment
- Created coding standards document and C /VC best practices document which enabled reduced review and rework time
- Involved in troubleshooting and production issues
- Involved in the ORACLE database design to build a framework for conversion of images/data from any external system to FileNet content management system
- Interacted with offshore and resolved all the issues on time
- Coordinate the Roll out to QA, UAT and Production.
- Environment: C , VC , Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Studio 6 IDE, UML, Visio, MFC, ADO, ActiveX Control, Rational Rose, UNIX, Shell Scripting, ORACLE, TOAD, SQL Navigator, FileNet Panagon IDM Desktop 3.3, FileNet Panagon Capture, Harvest, Peregrine, Confluence, Quality Center, Test Director, Windows XP, Windows 2003
- System Appreciation of FileNet Imaging Applications
- Closely worked with business to come up with ways of calculating SLA for resolution of any correspondences or chargebacks.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Build and Testing
- Was involved in support activities such as QA, UAT and verification
- Environment: Quality Center, Oracle, C , VB, VC , COM, Harvest and Windows 2000
- Troubleshoot of production issues
- Unit/System and Integration Testing
- Onsite Coordination
- Environment: ASP, SQL SERVER, VB Script, Java Script