Global Project / Program / PMO Leader
Innovative leader recognized for delivering value through business-drive processes and technology. Excels i Business-IT alignment, driving global programs, and strong, passionate leadership of high-performing PMOs, IT organizations, cross-functional global teams 50 i multi-national environments. Leverages and adapts best-practices, extensive technical/ process knowledge and brings diverse interests together to address a organizatio 's unique needs. Strong business and technical acume , strategic and hands-o . Effective at all levels to consistently deliver exceptional results.
Portfolio and Program Management
Project Management Methodologies
IT Strategy Leadership
Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
IT Service Management ITSM
Resource Management on-shore / off-shore
Director, Program Management Office
- Reported to CIO. Provided thought leadership to C-level o end-to-end business portfolio alignment, established and led global PMO and portfolio management i 80M enterprise. Managed Program Managers, Project Managers, Business Analyst teams and client implementations. Employed Lea , Agile, Scrum, hybrid methodologies to deliver 18 to 35 simultaneous client implementations, healthcare analytics, business intelligence BI product development, integratio , technology, infrastructure projects to Healthcare provider, payer, employer clients.
- Achieved value flow by implementing C-level portfolio management to prioritize and alig programs / project portfolio with corporate strategic objectives, establishing the corporate PMO, and program governance.
- Increased project performance by establishing standardized processes, methodologies, best-practices and KPIs.
- Optimized resources, project scheduling, portfolio management by creating a resource utilizatio forecast model.
- Created visibility to project status and pipeline via standardized reporting to Executive Team and stakeholders.
Senior Program Manager
- Aligned and transformed 9.6B medical device business and technology goals across 16 organizations / 8 independent BUs by initiating, directing and managing a portfolio of service profitability programs / projects. Secured executive buy-i . Defined, delivered to program, product, technology roadmaps, risk mitigatio strategy, KPIs. Established and led global teams and Program Steering Committees to achieve program cost, schedule, quality goals and strategic business objectives. Transitioned programs to India for sustaining operations.
- Created the program governance and service management models for the emerging PMO and Support Organizatio .
- Realized new service opportunities, revenue streams contributing to >22 increase i Global Services profitability.
- Achieved 4.2M annual service cost reductio through operational efficiencies.
PSC Program: created and led global teams 50 to deliver next generatio service software platform for medical products, from concept through support. Performed Program Manager, Product Manager, Service Manager roles. Developed, managed and delivered to product visio , program / project scope, goals, roadmap, governance, requirements, KPIs. Identified technologies. Built off-shore India development and support capability to minimize cost.
- Realized Philips' long-term visio that was unsuccessful i 4 previous attempts by other organizations.
- Increased availability of new value-add services and service features by 35 .
- Reduced time to integrate from weeks to hours and deploy from years to weeks with corresponding cost reductio .
- Created, negotiated, exceeded SLA performance metrics, achieving >90 stakeholder Net Promoter Score NPS .
Serviceability Program: led global cross-business, cross-functional teams 20 to define and implement a company-wide serviceability process improvement program, requirements, measurement methodology and governance.
- Increased product serviceability 17 by driving process adoptio into product development and corporate policy.
- Increased 1st Time Fix Rate 15 , Remote Resolutio Rate 30 moving from a reactive to predictive service model.
- Reduced Elapsed Time-to-Repair ETTR by driving high-ROI remote services, BI, data warehousing initiatives.
Senior Manager, IT Development Operations Support
- Led rapid growth and integratio of IT teams from 16 to 162 FTE into a global IT Services organizatio . Responsible for global technical delivery, internal and customer-facing. Managed IT portfolio, programs and projects. Managed Software Development and Operations Support teams. Maximized performance via technology best practices, aligned and standardized Agile Development, Project Management, Service Delivery processes, artifacts, tools, metrics. Determined technical roadmap and solutio strategy. Engaged clients and vendors i strategic software, web, mobile initiatives: e-Commerce, enterprise document management, content management, knowledge management, BI, business process automatio , LMS, resource scheduling, ERP, supplier management.
- Grew and managed incoming project demand from 8 to 159 applications under development and support.
- Generated 5M annual savings by creating IT Demand Management process and program governance, receiving the IT Innovation Improvement Award see video on LinkedIn
- Reduced project start-up time from 2.5 months to 2 weeks with rapid, flexible response to unpredictable demand.
- Reduced cost to customers by 44 by building out off-shore India technical support capability.
- Reduced provisioning time 6 weeks to