- Successfully led large data management BI projects with on-shore and off-shore resources using agile methodology. Experience in coaching, cross-training, resource management and road mapping.
- About nine years' experience working with business stakeholders within sales/marketing/compliance/operations to deliver technology solutions.
Enterprise data management:
- About fifteen years experience architecting managing data/BI solutions. Hands-on experience in enterprise information management. Experience architecting big data platform, ODS, Data warehouse, MDM and data integration systems.
- Big data: Neo4j Graph database , Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop
- Tools: OBIEE, Informatica, Informatica Cloud, Salesforce, Microstrategy, Business Objects
- Design: Multi-dimensional modeling, Ontology, data processing design, performance tuning, ODS, MDM
- Databases: Netezza, Oracle, DB2, SQL server
- Predictive: SPSS, R
Role: Data Project manager
- Architected and designed the new healthcare data platform entirely driven by ontology and domain model. The flexible ontology could ingest any provider or patient data without modifying data extraction processes.
- Worked closely with the business stakeholders to understand priority. Based on that developed a roadmap and detailed project plan with milestones.
- Defined the vision data services necessary for zCORE data platform. Saved the company millions of dollars by recommending to re-architect existing product lines as services and leveraging those services for zCORE.
- Recommended to centralize the provider and patient record linkage process and developed data flows.
- Actively participated in scrums and implemented practical changes to the process.
Technical Project Manager / Architect Consultant
Role: Data Project manager
- Assisted in developing a data governance program which included deliverables like data policy, roles and responsibilities, issue resolution process etc.
- Defined the role of a data steward and helped in deploying the data governance program within the organization.
- Led the deployment of online BI tools provided by symphony. This included gathering analytical requirements, reviewing and defining business rules, defining SLA user acceptance testing.
- Led the development of the physician bridge while switching data providers from IMS to Symphony.
- Worked with stakeholders to define a list of QA metrics and reports to monitor data quality across MDM and compliance reporting. Work with IT to prioritize and build the data quality platform.
- Developed as-is and to-be data flow process across the Compliance/Transparency reporting ecosystem
Role: Project Manager / DW Architect
- Responsible for successful project delivery of all BI/DW projects
- Worked closely with the business to understand requirements, priorities project charter. Helped in defining the BI product roadmap getting buy-in
- Evaluated cloud data integration solutions and helped sell the concept to the CIO office Architecture council.
- Identified risks, gaps developed a solution roadmap for the MCM system.
- Helped gather report metric requirements for marketing analytics.
- Helped in architecting data exchange between the patient and provider master across all down-stream systems.
- Led the onshore and offshore team in designing, developing and troubleshooting migration and integration issues
- Experience configuring Informtica cloud ICS , powerexchange and webservices hub.
- Developed a design for self-service BI and consolidated reports across business lines
- Led the onboarding of cloud integration as a shared service within BNYM
- Successfully used Informatica cloud to migrate and integrate data with Salesforce in less than six weeks to meet timelines budget.
- Facilitated discussions with owners of systems like customer master siperion , Interaction master, channels data warehouse to develop the architecture and information flows.
- Developed detailed use cases and information flows across the system.
- Worked with vendor to review identify gaps in the reporting metadata, data model Informatica ETL mappings.
- Served as subject matter expert on Oracle analytics platform marketing analytics
- On-boarded channels like edetail, video detail, email and direct mail to Pfizer's campaign management/MCM system.
- Worked with the Enterprise Service Bus ESB team to help define the data transport mechanism, event logging, business rules application and operational reports. Oracle's BAM dashboards were used for reporting.
- Worked with Product Strategy and Industry Business Unit to develop solution sets for Analytics Campaign management.
- Consulted with various clients on sales marketing intelligence systems and SFA
Analytics Architect Consultant
- Consulted with business units in Europe to define metrics reporting needs.
- Prioritized features of the solution and received buy-in from Business community.
- Managed the technical development and successfully delivered the business intelligence product to business users.
- Worked with vendor team to develop enhance the BI solution.
- Led a team of five resources to integrate data sources and develop reports.
- Served as data architect performance tuned the ETL processes and applied business rules in ETL layer.
- Consulted with users across Europe to define metrics and reporting needs.
- Architected and designed the global analytics platform for Organon Pharma using Siebel analytics.
- Helped sell the analytics solution to South American countries.
- Served as the Subject matter expert for Business Intelligence and data transformation extraction ETL initiatives.
Business Analytics Consultant, C3i, Inc Employee
- Helped develop the analytics practice at C3i, Inc in a pre-sales role by engaging prospective clients in proof-of-concept projects, developing the analytics methodology and participating in client development meetings.
- Served as the key subject matter expert on analytics/business intelligence, data modeling and ETL initiatives for over five engagements.
- Worked with the Director to develop the unique value proposition / differentiators and present to clients.
- Helped in selling consulting engagements by serving as a technical pre-sales resource.
- Participated in defining and developing a new product offering called Performance Optimizer using Siebel analytics platform.
- Worked with clients to gather, prioritize and present requirements
- Served as technical pre-sales resource in selling consulting engagements
- Served as expert in developing analysis that answers key business questions
Data warehouse Consultant,
- Worked with the data mining group to develop segmentation models using Lifetime Value and Churn analysis
- Product managed a personalization system that scores customers/prospects in real-time and delivers personalized product messages via web
- Architected, designed and developed Business Intelligence systems for various telecom and banking clients
- Developed a strategic partnership with Microstrategy and helped sell the solution to database marketers in a pre-sales capacity
Sales Consultant, Sanmar
- Called on prospects and existing customers to identify needs, developed proposals and helped in closing the sale