Vision driven senior IT/business leader with strong experience and achievements in IT and PMO leadership, direct IT resource management including project managers, developers etc. and in restructuring and directing IT resources to deliver to business expectations. Trusted advisor and primary IT contact for business-IT partnering. Extensive experience developing and managing multi-million dollar budgets and delivering large/complex projects full SDLC for Fortune100 industry leading companies e.g. Microsoft, Citibank, Motorola, etc. on time/budget. Former direct report to CIO and extensive C-Level/executive communication skills. Targeting senior IT management roles PMO Director, IT Director, Sr. Manager, Engagement/Program Manager, CIO, etc .
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
IT Project Lead
- Managed a large portfolio of major internal application development projects 1.5 million budget with over 125 cross functional resources on some projects for multiple stakeholders. Led all projects under aggressive annual release calendars to complete on schedule and within acceptable budget threshold variance limits /-10 .
- Created budget 10 million and directed initial planning and development for customer facing mobile application. Worked with external vendors and senior IT and business leadership to develop the business requirements, technical designs, project schedules, etc. under an agile methodology. Work completed served to support the creation of the product prototype that reduced risks, reduced rework cost by 30 and aligned customer expectations/functionality.
- Partnered with senior product managers as well as other business and IT resources to ensure all project/project management tasks were completed on time, including executive metric reporting, schedule/change/risk management, project assets, etc. Actions responsible for exclusion from 95 of milestone exception reports/metrics re: PlanView .
- Established and guided a team of IT VPs to review project management practices in the SDLC. Group identified and shared high priority inefficiencies with enterprise PMO leaders to support company-wide PMO controls changes.
- Significantly increased IT/business alignment/efficiencies by restructuring IT department, hiring resources and creating new staff roles/performance objectives. Approach taken was based on an enterprise SWOT/Balanced Scorecard analysis interviewed CEO, CFO, VPs, etc. conducted to understand critical success factors and KPIs.
- Created preliminary IT roadmap and elevated project management maturity and system development .NET process activities PMBOK CMMI best practices . Established clear expectations that resulted in increased IT proficiencies.
- Directed project team in the analysis of critical customer including Sales requirements and the rapid evaluation of competing portal solutions. Actions best enabled decision to select and implement an enterprise web-portal and business intelligence BI solution based on Microsoft SharePoint and Reporting Services technologies SOA related .
- Coached and spearheaded team in the development of business requirements and functional design of product sales e-Commerce application. Project's design proposal helped Madden to win large new customer sales contract.
- Guided IT staff and provided oversight in response to external IT audit. Proactive actions taken averted risks and resulted in successful company-wide audit completion security and SAP ERP system FICO/SRM .
Senior IT Account Relationship Manager
- Produced a 50M benefit to supply chain team by directing the project management activities across the full system development life-cycle for a product cost and bill of materials reporting web application.
- Surmounted significant cross-group change management differences and directed project teams to update
- e-Commerce purchase order terms in Oracle ERP systems for 10 international regions across five business groups. Saved hundreds of millions of dollars in legal risk exposure to suppliers.
- Directed cross-company team activities leading to automated transfer and reporting of direct material spend data and metadata from acquired company's SAP system to Motorola's Cost Management System.
- Orchestrated global e-Commerce change management initiative that synchronized all Oracle ERP payment terms with central financial payment system. Achieved 700M impact to cash conversion cycle.
Information Technology Relationship Manager
- Partnered with senior IT and business leaders CIO, CFO, VPs, etc. and created an IT relationship management plan with strategies/objectives that improved IT's value and bank's Capability Maturity Model level CMM .
- Managed an IT team that successfully evaluated several vendor products/contracts using a weighting system. Team evaluation of results led to the selection and implementation of the bank's outsourced 401K and travel systems.
- Performed management oversight for project management/vendor activities leading to the implementation and release of bank's outsourced time tracking system ahead of schedule. HR administrative cost was reduced by 55 .
- Achieved full Sarbanes-Oxley SOX compliance for all externally audited Finance and HR systems. Provided oversight for the execution and documentation of effective IT system controls.
- Coached project managers and established methodologies leading to efficiencies in planning and execution.
Senior Program Manager
- Saved Microsoft 100M annually and slashed processing time from 6 hours to 10 minutes by successfully leading a team full SDLC to re-engineer and deploy a new Excise e-Commerce sales transaction .NET web application. Created functional design based on data warehouse ERP system and used Six Sigma methodologies.
- Provided leadership across the full system development lifecycle and created functional specifications for a SQL Server Analysis Services business intelligence BI application. Achieved 100 identification of data anomalies GAAP in all audited data in Microsoft's financial reports compared with data in ERP system.
- Awarded the highest customer satisfaction scores for outstanding performance and IT leadership in directing internal application development initiatives and championing change management in the Tax and Audit group.
- Spearheaded program management tasks and deliverables and coached staff/resources to ensure quality results in project management/software delivery. Activities achieved a 60 increase in data warehouse applications released.
- Completed budget 5.5M and provided re-architecture design oversight that increased data integrity of Microsoft's HR data by establishing a data warehouse connected to SAP payroll, accounting systems, etc.
- Managed the successful delivery of several internally developed applications for different business groups. Projects included: SharePoint portal implementation asset tracking re-architecture 6 day to 7 hour improvement time tracking web application implementation SQL Server 2000 upgrade, etc.