Project Manager with 17 years of experience in a broad spectrum of IT projects and 8 years in project management, Has expertise in project management, business analysis, development and implementation of SDLC Software Development Life Cycle
- Successfully led and managed multimillion dollar IT projects across entire lifecycle
- PMP certified since 2007 and in good conditions ID: 476973
- Managed Oracle/Java development and ERP implementation projects using waterfall and agile scrum methodologies
- Created and implemented project management plans, created and managed milestones, WBS, and schedule using MS project
- Managed project risks, external and internal dependencies, completed projects on time and within budget
- Prepared and managed budgets using excel and other tools
- Executed kick off meetings, requirements gathering sessions and status reporting meetings
- Oracle EBS implementation management using AIMBF and OUM
- Participated in many pre-sales activities including proposals and RFPs and RFI's preparation, cost estimation and pricing, solution architecture and evaluation, and client presentations
- Maintained strong clients' relationships resulting in significant increase in sales and contacts' values
| || || |
| || |
Senior Project Manager
- Work as contractor Senior project manager, leading projects from end to end
- Apply M T Bank Combined project management methodology for project management
- Develop project management plans, create and manage meetings, milestones, WBS and schedule
- Manage project risks, issues and change requests
- Lead several infrastructure projects within the Technology Project management and integration Dept.
IT Project Manager
- Short time contract for replacement position as IT project manager
- Applied PMI PMBok and SCRUM methodology for project management
- Developed project management plans, milestones, WBS and schedule
- Managed project risks, issues and change requests
- Led the Inventory Management project, implemented in Oracle EBS
Lead Project Manager
The contract was discontinued after few months as project was cut due to unanticipated budget reductions.
- Worked in AT T as Lead project manager, leading a project of about 6 Million dollars budget
- Applied and follow AT T ITUP IT unified process for IT project management
- Developed project management plans, create and manage milestones, WBS and schedule
- Managed project risks, dependencies, completed tasks on time, within budget and within agreed scope
- Used agile and waterfall methodologies in managing IT projects
- Participated in production release plan management
- Managed the workflow and team tasks
- Used PRISM application to track and update project artifacts and status
- Created and managed project review and status meetings
- Use scrum methodology and Rally tool in managing agile projects
- Managed projects from initiation to closure
- Co-managed the team with the Account Director
- Liaison with the day to day contact on the client team
- Provided ownership and oversight of timeline scope
- Planned and scheduled all project meetings
- Managed the workflow and product delivery
Project Manager/Business Analyst
EJADA is a leading IT services solutions provider in the Middle East North Africa.
- Successfully led and managed 6 multimillion dollar projects across entire lifecycle
- Created and managed PM plans, milestones, WBS, and schedule using MS project
- Managed project risks, issues and change requests
- Prepared and managed budgets using excel formulas and VB macros
- Played a major role in PMO department process re-engineering, setting new processes and templates that enhanced and standardized project management practices
- Applied and executed projects using agile methodology acting as scrum master
- Created processes diagrams, Data flows diagrams and system design diagrams using MS Visio
- Gathered and analyzed software requirements and provided solution design using ERD and UML
- Led development team of 4 to implement industrial costing solution for a cement supplier company using oracle forms and reports
- Successfully led several teams in an EBS customization project for a major gas provider company to develop custom modules integrating with Oracle E-Business Suite Financial system
- Participated in 50 pre-sales activities including proposals and RFPs preparation, cost estimation and pricing, solution architecture and evaluation, and client presentations
Managed projects including web portal, e-store, e-care system and Filenet upgrade project from Penagon to P8. Budget of 2M, led team of 3 vendors and 7 resources lowered maintenance cost and increased sales.
Led implementation of Oracle EBS modules Finance and HR , Hyperion, and GRC and business process re-engineering in EBS R12 environment. Budget 1.5M, led 4 teams with 10 resources. Decreased costs by automating Finance and HR transactions and integrating budget planning and financial consolidation.
Led team of 8 Implementers/Developers as a SCRUM master to build custom ERP financial and distribution system for a government agency using oracle forms/reports and java. Budget of 1M, reduced service costs.
Led team of 2 analysts to prepare information strategy plan and analyze systems requirements to upgrade IT department using ERD and UML diagrams. Budget of 400K.
Led, developed and integrated custom modules with Oracle GL/AP/AR ERP using oracle forms/reports. Increased revenue by streamlining sales process and reducing costs. Led team of 5 consultants.
Mobinil, Cairo, Egypt : Leading Mobile service operator in Egypt.
- Develop customize reports Using SQL, Pro-c, and Java for developing reports under UNIX
ThoughtWorks Inc., Chicago, USA: an IT services company based in Chicago with offices in US and India.
- Created custom applications and integration solutions using Java, Vitria Middleware, and Bowstreet
Advanced Computer Technology ACT , Alexandria, Egypt: an IT services company.
- Used oracle forms and reports builder, oracle designer, and PLSQL to develop large financial systems