Extensive experience Implementing PMOs, Portfolio Management IT Governance Processes and Enterprise PPM Suites focusing on Enterprise Visibility. In-depth understanding of organizational transformation.Adept at analyzing and formulating Business Solutions based on Technology Business Requirements. Competent team builderblending expert negotiating conflict resolutionskills with a proactive leadership style that instills confidence in clients, peersand staff alike. Areas of expertise include:
PPM Solution Consultant
- Managed efforts at client companies encompassing PPM system selection and qualification. Defined pre-implementation Object Models data process and structural models to facilitate PPM system requirements design specification builds.
- Implemented Process Improvements for management of Strategic Portfolios Work Project and Non-project Resource Applications and Servicesfor improved planning, tracking and control of IT System Deployments and continuing Operations.
Clarity Solution Manager Michelin Tire
- Concurrently managed Michelin's Industrial Projects Division Clarity v8.1 initial rollout 2500 users and IS/IT Division migration from v7.5.3 to v8.1 2000 users . Developed Specifications for convergence of the Industrial Projects and IS/IT Divisions onto a single Clarity v12 instance. Spent 3 months in France for initial planning and workshops.
- Implemented and migrated Demand, Portfolio, Project Resource Management. Established Time Tracking, Reporting Business Objects/Crystal Reports , Divisional PartitionModel with Intra-Divisional Partitions, and Custom Processes.
- Managed numerous workstreams including: PPM Solution Development Personally configuring the systems and developing System Specifications Life-Cycle Project Management Deliverables Budgeting IT/IS Production System Maintenance
Sr. Solution Consultant
- Implemented improved Project and Resource Management data models, processes and interface requirements to legacy systems. Redesigned Dell's Program concept into Strategic PPM framework using PortfolioHiearchies.
- Designed a database Partition Model to accomodate Business Unit expansion and provide an integrated enterprise view. Constructed a complex security protocol satisfying data functionality access to organizational component and project role.
- Implemented the Financial Management Module to satisfy management user views and back-office ERP interface. Designed the Human Resource interface to transition and maintain Clarity Resource data for internal and external labor resources.
PlanView Process Architect
- Major contributor to the world's first set of combined Portfolio Management processes Prisms designed to integrate Strategic, Work,Resource,Service, Application, Investment,and Financial Management. Prisms included a pre-configured PVE System and proved a vital Planview product offering andtarget model for organizations pursuing High Maturity PPM.
- Drove the ITIL process framework into PlanView's Service Portfolio Management SPM Product, resulting in functional reformation of the Service Catalog, Service Chargeback approach, Service Level Agreements and associated metrics, Service Asset Cost Management and Service Work integration.
- Developed the SPM requirements for Network Monitoring Service Desk and CMDB supporting heterogeneous infrastructure integration. Spearheaded integration of Earned Value Managementand improved Financials into Planview Enterprise a cornerstone of Federal Sales and future corporate acquisitions.
- Personally designed and developed PlanView's Application Portfolio Management and Request Management tools - first as a standalone concept in Planview and later integrated into PlanView Enterprise.
- Drove PVE05 from an IT centric application to a total organizational solution encompassing the entire enterprise. Designed solutions for industries from New Product Development, Engineering Design, and PharmaceuticalstoFederal Acquisition.
- As Implementation Manager lead implementations at CitiGroup Financial, Aetna, NJ Manufacturers Insurance, Brown Foreman Liquor and State of CT DOT.
Director, Project Management Office
- Developed strategic and detailed implementation plans. Assessed Process Maturity across key performance disciplines and designed a maturity roadmap. Established top-to-bottom organizational buy-in. Managed organizational change.
- Designed Project Management Standards to include Project Proposals Business Cases, Planning, Tracking, Control and Closeout doctrines. Built approaches for Strategic PPM. Defined modern process approaches to SDLC, IT Project Cost Estimating, Risk Management and Cost/Schedule Controls. Defined the PMO's continuing service and audit functions.
- Managed the selection and deployment of Enterprise PPM Information Systems to over 700 people. These systems eliminated redundancies and vastly improved work and resource management, reporting, workflow, communications and Portfolio Management. Implemented Rational Unified Process along with its suite of development support tools.
- Trained and Mentored Project Managers in formal PM Methodology. Developed Project Managers into PMI certified PMPs 22 individuals at two organizations. Provided leadership and coaching to PMs and teams regarding processes, tools and PM art science. Personally trained the organization from administrators through executives.