- Outstanding ability to facilitate effective communication by translating technical information to non-technical customers in easily understood terms. Able to remain calm and work well in high-pressure situations and constantly seeking new challenges and a professional and driven individual with both a strong work ethic and the desire to exceed expectations in all aspects of professional endeavor.
- Studied and learned the Rational Unified process From Grady Booch and consulted at Rational in San Jose California before it was sold to IBM.
- Highly-motivated and resourceful IT Professional with a record of developing and supporting successful IT projects and solutions incorporating a wide range of applications and technologies. Consistently recognized as able to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency through leadership that aligns the business processes and IT infrastructure to realize cost savings, accelerate performance, and sustain strategic flexibility.
- Technically savvy and a quick study in emerging technology, able to quickly assess and utilize the appropriate response to meet the specific needs of the business requirement at hand. A welcome addition to any team ready, willing and able to function in any role necessary to ensure project success and on time project delivery.
- Always on schedule and under budget, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks while effectively achieving and exceeding both corporate and project goals. A builder of high performance teams who thrives in environments requiring a high-level strategist and a big-picture thinker.
- Currently studying for PMP Certification.
- Agile Scrum Master Project Management Real Time Multithreaded Applications in C, C Java UNIX
- Rational Took Kit Rational Rose Clearcase Clearquest SODA Client Relationship Management
- CORBA IT Process Improvement Operations Architecture CMM Standards Solution Design
- Computer Programming Consultation Skills Process and Solution Testing Software Skills, JITA, Sharepoint, Version One, Rally
- Helping Lockheed Martin become an Agile Project by coaching the staff and management, through actual
- experience, how to become Agile/Scrum. Demonstrate with the product owner, how to prepare the backlog, Coach the Scrum Masters on Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Closing a Sprint and Retrospect. Prepared class on Version One. We are following the SAFe methodology for Agile implementation and practice.
- Project is converting system from ORACLE PLM 11 to ORACLE PLM 12. The project is for the Marine Corps and it is their supply chain, ordering inventory etc. Tool Specialist, help teams in training and use of existing methodology.
Help setup web site and preparing start-up corporation for doing business in the Health Insurance arena.
Preparing site to conform to ACA regulations and restrictions.
Contracted to LCE where I was developing software utilizing FLEX.
Senior Principle Software Engineer/IPT Lead/AgileCoach
- Implement Agile / Scrum on various projects such as DAP. Performed as an Agile Specialist and Scrum Master Scrum, Lean, XP,Kanban . Introduced The rational Unified Process RUP into the agile tool set. Utilized Clearcase and Clearquest as well as UML. Utilize iTracker to manage communication and identify software development issues. As the Tools specialist, conduct research on process improvement tools to aid in the efficient delivery of projects. Lead section meetings, prepare the EVMS reports, share technical expertise with software developers and document performance reviews as needed. Included introducing Lean/KanBan to other projects.
- Coach software developers in documentation, testing and coding more efficient JAVA solutions. Introduce Agile to all business units in Raytheon active member of the Method and Tools team.
- Provided Agile coaching to management and developers on Agile methodology.
- Project managed projects utilizing PMI methodology including the successful implementation of the ATU project, delivered on-time and with in budget, which allowed for a portable solution for the client, acting as Program Manager on DAP when Manager away.
- Coaching of developers and future Scrum Masters to the Agile approach for development in Scrum XP, Lean and Kanban
- Worked with the Product owners and stakeholders to ensure requirements were up to date and to solve the day-to-day problems that arose.
- Took over two projects from previous lead and brought them in on time and within budget.
- Started transfer to Microsoft Team Foundation Server to provide tracking for new projects. Converted from SVN, Hudson, Jenkins and automatic testing to TFS. Taught developers and management on the use of TFS
- Conducted Daily Stand-ups, helped resolve problems discussed at Stand-up, prepared velocity and burn down charts to show progress.
- Conducted retrospect's at the end of each sprint to improve performance and team.
Embedded Software Lead
- Wrote software for tools to support the functioning of ARINC 429 bus, Ethernet, VME, and other programs. Utilized VxWorks, GNU, Ada Code, RUP Clearcase, Clearquest and DOORS in Unix and Windows platforms for documentation and configuration control. All software was developed under DO 178B specifications for safety critical software. Developed unit test plans and formal test plans for the I V and V testing to DO 178B standards.
- Software development project included: used JTAG to aid in the modification of the BSP for the PPC604, programmed code allowing VxWorks Tornado version 1.8 to upgrade with Boeing device drivers for testing in lab, and used Clearcase for version control.
- Through coaching management and staff in Agile practices on the Boeing C-130 AMP program. Assisted Project Leader with client and team communication implemented developer reviews.
- Program Manager on several projects, doing cost, scheduling, peer reviews, interacting with shareholders, reporting under the EVMS to upper management. Utilized the PMI methodology on all projects.
- Coached projects in Agile introducing the project with benefits of Agile for rapid development
- Conducted daily sprints, produced burn-up, velocity charts.
- Streamlined software processes for a variety of companies.
- Project Manager on project to develop credit card system for eCommerce site utilizing PMI methodology
- Used for ordering services, films DVDs etc.
- Used Linux in a C environment to improve the card server application to process credit card transactions via the Internet.
- Converted one credit card service from SSL 2 to Frame Relay.
Senior Software Developer
- Skilled communicator with the customer during all phases of development. Project goals included: developing software, embedding training software, testing threads, and test plans and quality assurance. Managed systems for processing data and computer functions.
- Developed software for the THAAD project using C Visual Studio and Unix , CORBA as inter-processor communications, and Ada.
- Embedded training software using RUP Rose, ClearCase, ClearQuest . Analyzed requirements to prepare RUP diagrams UML