Results driven professional with extensive knowledge relating to the business and technical areas of office support functions. A team player with very strong interpersonal and creative problem solving skills, who is capable of working independently, executing multiple projects simultaneously, and is able to communicate with all levels within an organization in a clear and concise manner.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
EDI Project Manager
- Defined scope of the Tribe EDI Migration Project.
- Provided analysis, design, and documentation to facilitate the migration of the Tribe EDI process from the OBSI Gentran NT application to the GXS AI application.
- Assisted in development, testing and implementation of the sFTP communication process.
- Developed the test plan and conducted unit and system testing for all new maps, email notifications, and sFTP process.
- Managed the testing, final approval, and implementation of the GXS AI EDI process.
- Coordinated the notification and go live date with Tribe's EDI partners.
- Provided production support and training as required.
Software Engineer III
- Provided analysis, design, documentation, development and production support for the transition of the Shaw's Gentran EDI application to the Supervalu Corporate TLE EDI application.
- Configured partner profiles, transport protocols, scripts, and user testing in Cyclone resulting in the transition to a single corporate FTP and AS2 application.
- Provided analysis, design, documentation, and development support to facilitate the migration of the Shaw's Gentran NT application from version 2.1 to 3.2 SP1, then to 5.0.
- Provided analysis, design, and development support for the iTrade Perishable Application Interface, which allowed major cost advantages by providing access to multiple suppliers that provide similar perishable products to Shaw's.
- Managed the implementation and testing of Gentran Integration Suite GIS and the GIS AS2 Module.
- Developed the database structure, 888 item map, end user Oracle forms, application procedures, and provided support for Shaw's Data Synchronization Process. This process has allowed Shaw's to download, verify, compare, and load new item data in 1 minute versus 10 minutes manually. Part of this process allows items to be loaded without human intervention.
Software Engineer III
- Monitored and maintained daily EDI schedules, transaction maps, communications VAN, FTP, Sockets IP , and all associated documentation.
- Re-engineered the 880 invoice transaction map and provided support during the development of Shaw's Invoice Processing System IPS resulting in the elimination of 80 of the manual invoice processing.
- Participated with Business Systems Analysts in the requirements definition business and technical , development and production support of end user applications programs, forms, reports .
- Developed test cases, test plans, test environments, and conducted unit and system testing for new and modified programs, maps, and communications for the Shaw's EDI environments.
- Provided support in problem solving efforts and 7/24 online remote support as required across business segments.
- Managed the installation, testing, and production implementation of Sterling Software's GENTRAN and Doculink EDI translation and communications applications on an IBM MVS mainframe.
- Coordinated the development of the EDI interface linking GENTRAN, the OMI BICEPS merchandising, and PROMPT Accounts Payable applications.
- Developed and maintained all EDI transaction maps.
- Prepared and maintained all mapping and system documentation.
- Provided support to the vendor community.
- Interacted with the IT and operations groups for program and system maintenance and support.
- Developed a training program for the Merchant organization for the Cost and Promotion applications.
- Main point of contact for support and problem resolution for the Merchant and Finance organizations.
- Provided remote on call support 7/ 24 /365.
- Performed testing and implementation of VICS transaction sets 850, 810, 867, 846, 852, 855, 832, and 856.
- Created and maintained the trading partner relationships.
- Worked with the Merchant group, MIS, and vendors on development and implementation of the ASN / UCC 128 Serial Shipping Container Label Receiving program, realizing a 2 million per year savings in receiving costs.
- Main point of contact for support and problem resolution for the Buying and Finance organizations.
- Responsible for training new EDI team members.
- Maintained inventory presentation and balance in excess of 80 million throughout a 136 store retail organization.
- Participated in the direct operations of the Men's and Women's Sleepwear and Robe Departments.
- Created merchandise allocations based on current and previous sales, advertising, and assortment plans.
- Received and coordinated the flow of goods through the warehouse.
- Processed and packed goods for shipment.
- Operated forklift.