Experienced, ambitious, dependable, and self-reliant professional with solid background of increasing responsibility and self-improvement. Meet challenges effectively and efficiently using logical, systematic, and resourceful approach while maintaining calm, steady manner. Goal oriented and enjoy collaborating in, building, and leading teams onsite and virtual , treating people positively, conscientiously, and fairly, while using humor and empathy. Expertise in: software industry, transportation industry, and non-profit industry.
Associate Project Manager
- Selected to be on project team testing and improving new project-management information system PMIS , creating more efficient and effective system for users.
- Handled additional projects, supporting training of colleagues on new PMIS system, and monitored project time and expense billings, enhancing performance of projects.
- Maintained financial analysis on projects, improving margin percentage.
- Mentored new financial-project analysts and associate project managers, helping become more efficient and effective in new roles.
- Awarded commendation for work efforts from direct manager, performing exceptional work during previous year.
- Presented with multiple Peer-to-Peer awards from program managers, project managers, colleagues, and others, achieving for commendable work on various project teams.
- Consulted on implementation and utilization of SAP Solution Manager system and SAP CRM module. Handled administrative tasks as assigned by project manager. Assisted with documentation of needed standards / requirements into Excel spreadsheet. Tested Mobile Sales based on customer scenario. Segmented scenario information into Excel spreadsheet to assist with continuity in portal application. Obtained CRM certification.
- Assisted project manager with CRM implementation, enabling better tracking for client and addressing customer needs.
- Executed test cases, logged messages, and worked with colleagues / developers, identifying and resolving technical problems.
- Worked in general management role with responsibility for financial and facility areas of parish and school. Managed parish and facility staff of 12 with guidance from pastor. Reviewed / audited accounts to improve fiduciary responsibility and accountability. Served as member of Diocesan Budget Committee. Encouraged continuous improvement as mode of operation.
- Improved cash position from 5K to 300K in 1st year, requiring pre-payment of tuition and reducing expenses by utilizing in-house expertise versus outside contractors for business and office administration.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness of entire staff, implementing voicemail, use of event management software and more robust software system for contribution management and computer-generated checks, connecting parish office to internet, consolidating vendor contracts, and centralizing most bank accounts at 1 institution.
- Enhanced overall facility maintenance and realized substantial savings, utilizing in-house staff and parishioners, reducing use of select funds.
- Brought financials 10 months in arrears current entered data not previously entered into financial system, allowing generation of financials achieved by working additional hours daily until completion.
- Enriched efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability of parish office, reorganizing entire business area.
- CAPM PMI Certification
- Microsoft Project Orange Belt
- Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Works
- SAP CRM, Solution Manager, SD, ASAP
- ACS Technologies
- IBM AS/400