- Rich 7 years of experience in Cloud Computing, Virtualization, ITIL process management ,project co-ordination and Network Management.
- Highly motivated, extremely result oriented team player in strict deadlines. A leader with excellent communication, customer handling, and problem-solving skills.
- Accomplished varied roles: Project coordinator, Team lead, Team Manager, Process Trainer Team member. Experienced in 24/7 onsite-offshore work model.
- Expert in transition, migration and project operations, training and metrics reporting. - Experienced Excellent in building and maintaining rapport between multiple teams, client managers and customers.
Project Coordination: Systems Engineering System Migrations/Integrations Enterprise wide Implementations
IT Project Lifecycle: Requirements Analysis Project Co-ordination Business IT Planning
Value-Added Leadership: Cross-Functional Supervision Team Building Mentoring Client Relations Presentations Vendor Management
Project Administration, Change Management, Manager and Process trainer
- Established a new team and the initial guidelines to effectively deliver the services to the client
- Lead the team for pilot project of infrastructure migration to cloud using technologies like VMWare and CloudStack
- Handled change management Create a strong case for future changes to be presented to the client and all stakeholders and convince them the benefit of such changes. Evaluate and if possible mitigate risks. Take complete ownership of the change preparation, implementation, communication and post implantation activities.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness between cross functional teams by handling and promoting inter team communication and information flow.
- Co-ordination of client, vendor and stake holder's interaction for all regions: Asia, Europe, America
- Managed critical reports for 7 data center teams, presentations to the client and ensuring that improvements and changes are reflected adequately
- Aligning tight quarterly goals for team members and handling teams appraisals for effective throughput
Stabilized the team, successfully tunneling it to operations stage with achievement of key parameters. Migrated 9000 servers to the monitoring tool ahead of client schedule. Planned and initialized monitoring of 4000 remote sites. Created procedures for standardized documentation and the proper maintenance of database thereby giving the inputs to asset management team
Roles : Change/ Incident Management, Project Coordination, Team Leadership and Process
- Performed incident management, problem management, part of CAB change advisory board .
- Provide L2/ L3 support for infrastructure teams. Conduct weekly calls between onsite and offshore to track status of tasks and improvements in processes
- Monitored home office DC's. Tracked the troubleshooting process of equipment failures, prolonged or persistent network outages handling, Vendor Orientation Procedures, Data Center Work Instructions
- Conduct RCA meeting with client and other L3 teams to resolve any issues or get clarification on any procedures, processes, or instructions
- Prepare and Review KB / SOP / Procedure and SLA reporting. Manage the Knowledge base database for the client
Achievements: Lead the infrastructure team to excel in adherence to change/incident management processes by taking complete ownership. I worked closely with the client and Level 3 teams, to meet project requirements, actually exceeding client expectations by the end of the year. SLA rose from 72 to 95 , average monitoring and action time dropped from 16 minutes to a low of 5 minutes. Escalations dropped remarkably. New improvements like automation of alert monitoring, backup monitoring by working with respective teams.
Role : Trainer/ Team member
- Performance of team on key SLA parameters, monthly project dashboards preparation for Trend Analysis
- Handling escalations and RCA activities for incidents.
- Coaching and mentoring team on the ITIL v3 guidelines for handling IT process
- Maintaining process quality levels as per the predefined SLA's and ITIL v3 guidelines
- Trouble reporting and follow up with vendors like AT T, Sprint, BT Belgium, Verizon, Bellsouth, AT T DSL, AT T MIS, etc., for circuit issues
- Identifying the root causes of slow network performance issues at the WAN and LAN.
Achievements: Gold performer, became a trainer in 5 months duration, got appreciation from the client for handling a critical data center issues affecting thousands of sites is the most efficient way