Objective: Looking for a service management information systems specialist positionto utilize my skills and education.
- Over 15year experienceleading and supporting DoD and NATO on service management information systems.
- 10 years Knowledge Management KM experience monitoring and controlling People, Process, and Product/IT.
- Able to perform SystemsAnalysis and Systems Engineering, Modeling and Simulation M S coordination, Remedy implementation, and Information Assurance IA process improvement.
- Certifications in ITIL, PRINCE2 equal to PMP , Security , CCNA, Department of Defense Architectural Framework DoDAF , CAIS IAM Level III equal to CISSP , and Capability Maturity Model Integration CMMI .
- Training in VMware vSphere v5, SOA, Design for Six Sigma, PMP, JTLS, and GSLC IAM III.
- Able to conduct Certification and Accreditation C A validation complying with DIACAP.
- Able to implement the System Development Life Cycle SDLC .
- Able to coordinate and implement Modeling, Simulation, and Gaming MS G events Federated level .
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
- At CGI/Army HTS, implemented BMC Remedy Service Desk application and KM Plan.
- At GD/JFCOM J9 and Loyola/TRADOC, implemented 4 Modeling, Simulation, Gaming MS G events collaborating with coalition, acting as the Knowledge Manager KM and Senior M S Architect, conducting Certification and Accreditation C A on site, systems, and data, and network implementation Class/Unclass .
- At AERA/DISA, coordinated 27 contractors to deliver NMCI to 7 Navy Commands 7,000 active users .
- At Hi-Tech/DISA, successfully transformed 80 of the Norfolk Naval Base's network infrastructure Old to New .
- At SAIC/NATO, delivered an interoperability plan, a budget plan Mid-Term Plans , an SOA framework, and DoDAFartifact OV-1 , in addition, recovered 10MM from the budget.
- At Unisys/Joint Staff J87, developed a SaaS application collaborating with Georgia Tech, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, NATO, and various services Navy, Army, Marine Corps and various COI groups.
- At BAH/JFCOM J6, delivered SharePoint, IA Plan, CONOPS, KM Plan, and Business Rules to JFCOM
- Successfully gain 2 government contracts for Joint Staff J87, JFCOM J6, and USMC to deliver KM Processes and enterprise architectural artifacts DoDAF .
- Enterprise Architecture EA : Support the IA Manager IAM and Web Team through the development of DoDAF artifacts: OV-1, OV-2, AV-1, and AV-2 enhancing standardization, maturity and automating security and non-security processes across numerous customer applications: SAAR, MAC, .Mil, Service Desk, and SharePoint.
- SharePoint: Support the SDLC of SharePoint. Initiate, plan, and execute sites, community pages, information management, search capabilities metadata, naming conventions , insights dashboards , and composites forms . In addition, identify permission access, account generation, and ensure IA compliance validation . Conduct User/Content Manager CM training, formulate instruction manuals, and provide daily incident support services.
- Successfully delivered an As-Is process and provided recommendations.
- Successfully introducedDoDAF, ITIL and Knowledge Management KM approaches.
- Successfully generated and delivered inventory and cost and vender reports using MS Dynamics AX 2009
- Resources: ITIL, IA, KM, SharePoint, DCO, DoDAF, Visio, MS Dynamics AX, CMMI.
Project Manager / Enterprise Architect.
- Provide Department of Defense Architecture Framework DoDAF artifacts supporting USTRANSCOM JECC, Governance Board, and KM Working Group: All Viewpoint AV , Capability Viewpoint CV , Data and Information Viewpoint DIV , Operational Viewpoint OV , and Project Viewpoint PV .
- Conduct KM Assessments for Acquisition and Procurement to deliver present-state and recommendations.
- Provide KM process improvements, enterprise information sharing, knowledge capture, content management, communication and training to enable collaborative environments and improve business workflows.
- Perform SharePoint 2010 site collection administration and owner functions, in addition oversee the overall structure and functionality of the portal sites and provide advice on content management of designated portals and provide assistance to all organizational elements portal site owners in the use and maintenance of their portal sites.
- Resources: DoDAF, SharePoint, KM, ITIL, DCO, Pipedrive CRM, MS Dynamics AX
- Manage the Service Support staff to support the Army's Human Terrain System HTS overseeing the Knowledge Management/Technology support services for both internal and external users of SharePoint for Sociocultural Content and BMC Remedy Service Desk application.
- Initiate, plan, and implement BMC Remedy Service Desk for HTS users utilizing the ITIL approach in Service Management: Incident Management, Change, Configuration, and Release Management CCRM , and Problem Management, in addition, oversee the implementation of operational categorization OpCat and Service Request Management SRM .
- Coordinate resolutions of various user related service events.
- Oversee the development of end user manualsand training materials.
- Coordinate and developed policies, processes, and recommendations as it relates to Service Management.
- Resources: BMC Remedy, SharePoint, ITIL, KM, DoDAF v2.0
Senior Enterprise Architect / Project Lead
- Support USMC in developing and completing the Quality Assurance/Quality Control QA/QC architectural process framework OV-5b Activity Diagram , in addition, the QA/QC AV-2 Integrated Dictionary mapping correlating with business processes and polices.
- Work with NATO and coalition partners in developing and completing the architectural concept paper for Modeling and Simulation as a Service MSaaS and Modeling and Simulation as an App MSaaApp .
- Continue to support USMC in developing and presenting Executable Architectures,transformingstatic DoDAFviewpoints and data into dynamic executable models to perform comparative analysis.
- Work with Sentara Healthcare to develop a practice perfect modeling and simulation training model for classroom and online scenarios using Unity Simulation System.
- Utilized MS Dynamics CRM and Pipedrive CRM to document and market SimIS services.
- Resources: DoDAF, QA/QC, SOA, SharePoint, Unity, KM, B2G EA, KM , MS Dynamics CRM, Pipedrive CRM
Senior Modeling Simulation M S Analyst.
- At TRADOC, support Army's Future Warfare Division FWD to implement two 2 M S network systems classified/unclassified , Joint Theater Level Simulation JTLS application, and the Oracle database, in addition, conduct Knowledge Management KM approaches, and SharePoint content management.
- Conduct Certification and Accreditation C A to ensure compliance validation of site, systems, content, and security requirements are meeting operational game environment.
- Ensure the project plan, design M S architectural framework OV-1 is moving forward.
- Monitor/Control 2 M S events, networks, JTLS operators, intellectual properties, SharePoint, and backup assets.
- Produce metric analysis data for war-game adjudicators.
- Work with working groups to map, gather and distribute authoritative content intoSharePoint for JTLS operators.
- Collaborate with Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Multinationals in the plan, design, and scenario development
- Designed a KM Plan and initiated it to FWD which improved performance and business intelligence. Utilized SharePoint functionality and content management approaches for sharing and lessons learned.
- Assure standardized data warehouse procedures for the storage, handling, transfer, release and destruction of classified and unclassified intellectual properties are being implemented in accordance with Army regulatory guidelines.
- Support the development of war-game questions, ontology, and event goals and mapping them with existing gaming/exercise scenarios.
- Resources: DIACAP, DoDAF v2.0, DFSS, KM, BI, Quality-Risk, SOA, SharePoint, Oracle, B2G JTLS
Senior Software Engineer / Project Manager.
- At Joint Staff J87, coordinate with MIT, Georgia Tech, Carnegie Mellon, NATO, and other community of interest COIs to develop the Command and Control C2 Core Information Exchange Data Model IEDM , a Softwareas aService SaaS application: Formulate various network assurance architectures utilizing the Service Oriented Architecture SOA approach and Software Development Lifecycle SDLC .
- Conduct data modeling, data mining, and mapping to deliver measurable metrics and status reports.
- Support the service management operations, the Working Groups WG through their project plans: Information Assurance IA C A, C2 Core IEDM , Authoritative Data Source ADS , SharePoint, research endeavors, pilots SOA, SOC , and travel/training budgets.
- Implement Information assurance vulnerability management IAVM notices alerts, bulletins, and technical .
- Serve as an advisor for North Atlantic Treaty Organization's NATO C2 IEDM providing collaboration.
- Successfully documented information content into SharePoint.
- Utilized Pipedrive CRM to document and market Unisys services.
- Resources: Data Modeling SemanticWorks/XMLSpy/MapForce , DFSS, ITIL, BI, SOA, SDLC, Pipedrive CRM.
Founder/Owner, Chief Architect.
- From 2002 to 2006, founded, developed and implemented TakeOverPayments.Net TOPs , an online classified website to post take over payment content for Homes, Cars, Boats, Etc. for FREE.
- Developed the architectural framework using DoDAF OV-1and workflows.Coordinated with offshore coders and database administrators to implement a cloud network.
- Manage security controls: Availability Functional , Integrity Assured Data , and Confidentiality Protection .
- Successfully conductedanalysis and metric reporting to mine customer content Names, location, needs, interest, etc. to promote alternative front-end and back-end affiliate offers.
- 2005, TOPs gained up to 70,000 views and 3,000 posts a month with monetization through advertisements.
- 2006, TOPs was sold to BBA, a division of Century 21 Real Estate.
- 2008, the URL was purchased back, but cannot operate the same service as per contract obligations with BBA.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge Management KM ,
- Department of Defense Architectural Framework DoDAF ,
- SharePoint Administration,
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL ,
- VMware vSphere,
- Modeling, Simulation, and Gaming MS G ,
- Projects In a Controlled Environment PRINCE2 ,
- CompTIA Security ,
- CertificationAccreditation and Information Security CAIS IAM III,
- Project Management Professional PMP training,
- Joint Theater Level Simulation JTLS ,
- Service Oriented Architecture SOA ,
- Business Intelligence strategy and execution ,
- Dynamics ERP CRM,
- Pipedrive CRM,
- Design for Six Sigma DFSS ,
- Software as a Service SaaS , Modeling Simulation as an App MSaaApp ,
- Executable Architecture,
- Research and Analysis,
- GIAC Security Leadership Certification GSLC IAM III training,
- Capability Maturity Model Integration CMMI ,
- Marketing and Promotions,
- Product and Process Management,
- Adaptive Planning AP ,
- Performance Management,
- Business Process Management BPM ,
- Sensor Web Enablement SWE ,
- Information Exchange Data Modeling IEDM ,
- Data Modeling / Data Mapping,
- Net-Centric SOC environment,
- Systems Analysis and Design,
- Software Engineering,
- Live, Virtual, Constructive LVC ,
- Web 2.0 and Semantic Web,
- Mash-up Technology,
- Test and Evaluation T E ,
- Network Engineering,
- Cloud / Cyber Computing,
- I-Bot Internet Robot ,
- C4 ISR,
- Capability and Strategic Planning,
- Doctrine-Organization-Training-Material-Leadership-Personnel-Facilities-Interoperability DOTMLPFI ,
- Blue Ocean Strategy.
Communication and Networking:
Cisco Certified Network Administrator CCNA ,
Information Workspace IWS ,
Defense Connect Online DCO
Spreadsheet, Database, Portals, Repositories:
SharePoint, MOSS 2007,
Excel, Access, Xythos, Army Knowledge Online AKO .
Visio / Rational Rose, AltovaSemanticWorks, DoDAF. See Professional Training
HTML, XML, WYSIWYG.
iMovie, Sony HD Camera
Call Center and Training:
Call Center Management, implementation and training experience.
Office Productivity Tools:
SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Defense Connect Online DCO , Information Workspace IWS
Mid-Term Plans NATO HQ , CONOPS NCTE , Business Rules, IA Report, OCIO, J6
Staged NMCI products to be pushed to 7 Naval Commands with 7000 users