Professional background reflects a wide range of experiences in Project Management, Implementation, Research, Web-design, and Customer Service. These experiences have cultivated ability to understand client needs, identify systems available that meet customer objectives, present findings in a clear, concise, and easy to understand format, and provide end user support and troubleshooting. These opportunities have produced reliability, consistency, and success in fast-paced, consistently changing environments.
Confidential, Stillwater, OK
Managed multi-range infrastructure projects for Confidential at the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education (CareerTech). The waterfall methodology was the primary project methodology with agile methodology as the secondary.
- Completed Open Source email service migration to Microsoft Exchange.
- Completed CSS responsive web implementation into the existing okcareertech.org website.
- Planned and coordinated the migration of an Open Source web store presence to a Salesforce based system.
- Planned and coordinated the migration of an Open Source digital content management system to MoodleRooms
- Facilitated the coordination of an 8 person contractor team to create an agency specific Big Data System.
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
System Support Analyst II
Team member of an 11-person technical staff in the Confidential. Position is housed in a 24/7 Network Operations Center (NOC) environment that spans across two geographical locations. Primary responsibilities include monitoring VGT casino servers to ensure a high uptime, troubleshooting hardware/software issues, performing routine maintenance on servers, maintaining accurate documentation to be compliant with Tribal Gaming Laws. Position requires Oklahoma Tribal Gaming Licenses to access American Indian Tribe servers.
- Coordinating with other VGT departments and external vendors to resolve Casino-related issues
- Monitoring connections at 132 sites with 460+ servers
- Performing administrative duties in the areas of research, reporting, and documentation
- Providing telephone support to Casino Staff, VGT Technicians, and VGT Field Staff
Confidential, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Technical Support Analyst
Team member of a 6-person technical staff. Responsible for providing technical expertise to over 2,000 Confidential end-users across multiple locations (TPC Clubs, Confidential Headquarters, World Golf Hall of Fame, Confidential ENTERTAINMENT) addressing multiple technical issues. Given requirements for a desired company outcome and utilizing IT knowledge and trends to provide the most effective hardware or software solution.
- Facilitating and completing numerous projects using in-house Project Management Software
- Performing as liaison with customers to ensure access to appropriate information
- Providing desktop support services including; imaging, configuring, troubleshooting computer systems and mobile devices to include iOS and Android devices
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
IT Support Specialist
Consultant for a Jacksonville-based data management company. Approached to provide SaaS solution for all required company applications. Deliverables included presentation of potential solutions, providing demonstrations, training users, and associated technical assistance.
- Researched alternatives to locally hosted services (Email, Network Security, and Customer Relations Management) and recommending possible SaaS-based solutions.
- Implemented cutting-edge data security software and provided training for users
- Developed training manuals, questionnaires, and created customer feedback surveys
- Performed as network administrator and managed all security and network services and software
- Provided support for in-house applications
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Emerging Technology Analyst
Provided dedicated technical support to over 200 high profile users including Judges, Magistrates, Judicial Assistants, and Court Staff. Managed users across multiple facilities including; Duval County Courthouse, Traffic Court, Drug Court, City Hall Annex, and the Duval County Pre-Trial Detention Facility. Required a high level of data security to ensure information was not compromised.
- Managed receipt of both hardware and software issues, and prioritized solutions based on hierarchy and importance.
- Provided desktop support services while also configuring, imaging, and troubleshooting desktop and laptop computers
- Maintained and managed inventory with CA Unicenter Service Desk application.
- Liaised between end users, network administrators, and help desk personnel to understand end user needs.
- Assimilated input from stake holders and technical research to identify hardware or software that was implemented to resolve customer issues
- Completed projects include: PC Refresh across all Court Administration locations (220 pc’s). Transitioned from NDPS to Microsoft Printer Server (56 printers).
Software: Adobe (Photoshop, Dreamweaver), Lotus Notes/I-Notes, Remedy, TCP/IP, ASP, Active Directory, AS/400, Novell (Netware Admin, Novell RConsole, Console One), Virtual Network Computing (VNC), Microsoft NetMeeting, VPN Administration, Cisco VPN Software, Wavelink Avalanche, Telnet, DeviceLock, Symantec Ghost, CA Unicenter, Postini, Websense, SonicWall, Aventail, Dynamics CRM, BES, CommonTime, mSuite, EventBrite
Project Management Tools: HP Project and Portfolio Management (ePPM), MS Project, MS Visio
Database: MS Access, Oracle SQL Plus, Lotus Domino Administrator
Industries: Insurance (Health, Life), Retail, Security, Data Management, Sports, Gambling & Casinos, Government,
Operating Systems: MS Windows 2000, 2003 (Pro, Server), XP, Vista, 7, MAC OS (8, 9), UNIX, CITRIX