Professional, Proactive, Program/Project manager with 17+ years of progressive expertise in leadership and program management in Information Technology services. Keen understanding of business priorities, genuine team player committed to managing projects flawlessly while contributing to revenue-producing activities. Cross-functional communicator easily interfaces with high-profile staff, vendors, and customers.
- Managed team of 30+ associates comprising of project managers, architects and testing.
- Managed highly complex mission critical Program/Project with annually budget ranging from $5M-$20+ Million.
- Monitor, control, and support the execution of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes across all areas ensuring system methodologies, procedures, policies, and SLAs, are adhered to
- Successfully lead multiple full cycle Projects/Programs in Health care, Finance, Supply Chain, Federal and state accounts
- Extensively experienced in responding to customer needs and sold IT solutions (hardware, software and services) for over 12 years.
- Have extensive experience in Global Delivery Model (Onsite-Offshore) with geographically and culturally diverse teams.
- Negotiated and secured contracts with local and nationwide accounts including State, Federal and public sectors
- Working with Client’s Stake holders to implement PPACA (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act )
- Produced and delivered executive level presentations which measured project progress
- Built and managed relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders including, Government bodies and agencies, board members and third party suppliers
- Successfully implemented Governance frameworks including Program, Architecture, Services and Data.
- Provided PMO, PPM, and Project Management solution strategy, consulting, best practices, and creative solutions to meet customer needs leading to greater sales and product adoption.
- Increased IT portfolio performance while managing P&L, developing and implementing project management standards, and providing new ways to accomplish other corporate processes
- Enabled revenue growth, cost savings, process and ROI increases through planning and integration for ERP, CRM, e-commerce, call center, could computing, and Ebiz Financial.
- Achieved business growth and managed budgets for multiple projects - grew sales (by 15%), increased the client base (by 40%), reduced operational costs (by 20%) and improved profit margin (by 33%).
- Successfully drove portfolio of 60+ set-top projects from inception through national deployment.
- A deep understanding of virtualization technologies, computers, storage, security and networking (ideally software defined networking) – from an IaaS / Managed Hosting perspective.
- Successfully led the Data Center consolidation with more than 30 servers and network devices, which reduced the cost by $5 Million.
- Yielded a 40% overall reduction in vendor costs while driving strategic partnership and optimizing vendor accountability and expertise.
- Ensured all technical and financial goals were accomplished within governance criteria established through the SLA and SOW and working with 3 rd party/vendors.
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Building/Leading Solid Teams
- Six Sigma DMAIC & Lean methodologies for process improvement
- International Exposure
- Comprehensive Program Management
- Executive & Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Budgeting & Cost-Control
- Cultivating Customer Relationships
- Evaluating & Assessing Risk
- Vendor Relations
- Technology Architecture & Integration
- Managing & Leveraging On/Off-Shore Teams
- Authoring of RFP, Master Service Agreements (MSAs), and Statements of Work (SOW)
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills
- IT Infrastructure Planning & Design
- IT Gap Analysis Performance
Selected Methodology & Management Techniques : Scrum • Agile • PMBOK
Sr Program/Project Manager-PMO
SELECTED MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Contributed to the planning, management, and execution of accounts with revenues averaging $20 million Ensured all technical and financial goals were accomplished within governance criteria established through the SLA and SOW.
- Effectively managed all aspects of project/program management – Plan and execute IT activities, manage client relationship, communication, people and process management.
- Lead two different technology groups/areas; a global software engineering team, and production hardware/software support/administration/maintenance
- Defines and develops project / program management best practices, processes, and policy to ensure alignment with corporate strategy and goals
- Develop and manage full scope of project implementation activities, including project schedules and plans, issues management, risk management, and resource management to ensure successful and timely implementation of federally mandated and compliance related projects all in support of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
- Support on boarding of Cloud clients by documenting client needs and delivering cloud services in line with the service level objective.
- Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
- Coordinate with the Client executives regarding the holding of Steering Committee Meetings, and participate in the monthly/quarterly service reviews as required.
- Participate in migration support of clients into the Cloud utilizing the Cloud Delivery Methodology
- Assist the Client’s execution of their IT strategy through the selling of the On Demand/Cloud Services and products (E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, CRM, & Retail, Exadata, etc.)
- Drive the strategy/architecture/design and implementation to migrate the customer to a cloud-based PaaS and SaaS infrastructure
- Advise management and staff on current industry trends and service management processing concepts and strategies. Propose, design, develop and implement a strategy in line with the industry's future direction.
- Coordinate with the executives/Stakeholders regarding the holding of Steering Committee Meetings, and participate in the monthly/quarterly service reviews as required.
- Won numerous awards for meeting Customer satisfaction by meeting six sigma standards.
- Collaborate with management of the P&L for the outsourcing agreement and to over achieve KPI’s in regards to profitability without impacting other SLA’s.
- Serve as an escalation point for significant issues, critical operational impacts, and ongoing service impacts.
- Managed and track progress with detailed sprints/iterations (following Agile XP and SCRUM methods) and qualitative assessments of individual tasks.
IT Program/Project Manager
SELECTED MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
Managed the Projects and rollout of 5 NY Times Call Centers (1500 Agents) with budget of $30 million with 30 direct reports.Responsibilities:
- Successfully drove portfolio of 30+ projects from inception through international deployment.
- Saved $3 Million while ensuring adequate storage capacity and redesign of ETl loads: through creative engineering and working with vendor.
- Saved $ 2 Million a year by implementing DR site for 5 Call centers.
- Assisted the NYT senior IT Directors in overseeing operation of all Production systems, and the management of the Confidential hosted CRM environment.
- Varied responsibilities range from team management, architectural leadership, project planning, budget management, resource allocation, and new product delivery.
- Direct, manage, and participate in the day-to-day operational aspects of the software development team to ensure business and product objectives are met
- Worked with customers through lifecycle management leveraging ITIL methodology while focusing on customer's key business objectives and KPI's.
- Developed the business case with emphasis on NPV, IRR and ROI.
- Reduced R&D budget by 35% and established offshore team of over 30 people.
- Successfully lead projects building service models for cloud including Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Software-as-a-Service