I am a highly experienced senior project director with a comprehensive strategic planning background, team building & mentoring, process governance and training seeking a position where my skills can be challenged and leveraged for success.
Dynamic Project Management, Creative & Balanced Process / Change Management, Risk & Contingency Management, Resource Planning, Critical Thinking, Business Continuation, Issue and Change Control Management, Lean Process Management, Portfolio Management, Financial Planning, Web Management, Highly Proficient with MS Office Suite, and MS Project.
Program Manager - Shared Delivery PracticeResponsibilities:
- Focused on implementing PM tooling for Portfolio & Project Management through a balanced Change Management strategy. Supporting SDLC governance with centralizing Project Planning, Risk & Issue Management, Change Management, Centralized Status Reporting, and Portfolio Reporting.
Implementation Change Leader for SDLC Training / Deployment
- Trained IT Organization for the adoption and utilization of SDLC processes and practice. Accountable for adoption and utilization of all project delivery methodologies; Full SDLC Waterfall, Small Work Effort Waterfall, and Agile delivery models. Managed full team of process analyst who supplied coaching, governance, and traceability for project delivery.
- Senior Project Manager - Business & Technologies Group
- Specialized in delivery and management of multiple strategic and operational projects. Synthesized new processes for maximum efficiency. Accelerated program and project level testing deliverables by leveraging balanced, risk-based testing approaches. Enforced change control management with organized business, testing, and technical analysis input.
Project Manager - Strategic Partnership Program
- Delivered and integrated detailed Business Requirements & Design of Shared Administration Repricing Product into the strategic program deliverables. Facilitated review sessions and operational reviews based on delivery and implementation impacts. Supported change control process, risk management, planning and forecasting activities from Program level and supported assessment application with operational level impacts.
Project Manager - Release Manager - Enterprise Release Management
- Enforced enterprise release implementation across multiple projects within Confidential . Facilitated enterprise reporting for project implementation readiness with risk assessments throughout the development lifecycles of the projects. Acted as central point contact for release coordinated activities for large scale implementations for multiple interdependent application areas. Facilitated application and project issue resolution sessions as needed to define or prioritize successful implementations with minimal risks.
AVP / Project Manager - eCommerce – Business Project Deployment
- Administered all impacting projects across eCommerce Department. Facilitated project implementation through entire project development lifecycle and all key business deliverables. Tracked and monitored progress, managed impacted and interdependent component areas, and reported issues and identified risks. Additionally, participated on CIGNA’s Privacy Review Board, Business Readiness Leadership Team, and Implementation Team.
Project Manager – HIPAA Interactive Gateway
- Managed the planning, design, and implementation of the HIPAA Interactive Transactions (i.e. 270/1, 276/7, and 278). Key responsibilities include project management, strategy, resource balancing, financial planning, testing, change control, risk mitigation, issue management, communications, and implementation.
Project Manager – Provider Self-Service Web Application
- Successfully implemented a Provider Self-Service web-based application. The application is a secure, interactive website for Physicians to access patient information for referral, claim status, and eligibility/benefit details. Responsible for all Project Management deliverables, strategy, and adoption plans.
Senior Business Analyst – Member Self-Service Web Application
- Supported in the development of the Member Self-Service application. The application is a secure, interactive website for Members to access information for claim status and eligibility/benefit details. Responsible to all Project Management deliverables, strategy, and adoption.
Senior Technical Systems Analyst
Worked with the Confidential as batch support and systems analyst roles.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for batch tuning, system monitoring and set up, adhoc requests and customer support. Tuned and supported such projects as Y2K testing and implementation, program release updates, case migrations, SCL & JCL updating, and other related projects. Also, participated in 3rd shift batch monitoring.