To fulfill the role of a Director, Sr. Program Manager, or Process Improvement - Change Agent, where I can use my extensive skills and experience to lead, set direction, influence strategies, and deliver large, complex programs - in the fields of SAP/ ERP implementations, Data Center Migrations, or Process Excellence / Business Transformation.PROFILE:I am a dynamic Leader, a Project Management Professional (PMP) and Six Sigma (6 ) Master Black belt, with over 20 years of professional experience as an Independent Consultant - in the Information Technology domain. I have a broad portfolio of successful delivery of SAP/ ERP Systems, PMO Implementations, Cloud Hosting Migrations, and Continuous Improvement projects. My client engagements include Fortune 500 s and Big 4 consulting (Accenture, HP). As a strategy leader and an Agent of Change, I have developed Transformation roadmaps, standards, processes, and tools to govern Enterprise programs and improve operations. I have delivered results at the Director, PMO and Program Manager Levels. I have implemented Project Review Processes, Change Control policies, and Quality Audit methods; along with the tools and approaches to capture gains in performance. I have practical experience in the theory and practice of Continuous Improvement, Statistical Process Control (SPC), and Delivery Excellence. My methods help to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of enterprise systems; with a measurable increase in quality, and control of implementation costs.
Project Management: PMI PMBOK MS Project
Six Sigma, Master Black belt: Lean Processes MiniTab
Advanced Portfolio Management: SAP - ASAP PVCS
Master Project Management: SDP-21 (GM) Clarity
Total Quality Management: CPM2 (FORD) Remedy TQM, ITIL HP-QC JAD, AGILE Rational
Director, IT Business SolutionsResponsibilities:
- Lead IT strategist for ERP / SAP business solutions - implementing Systems, Applications, and Processes is accordance with Global Vision and Strategy.
- Primary IT point of contact with Business Leads, collaborating to deliver seamless solutions in a GxP validated environment. Specific areas of influence include: SCM, Procurements, Manufacturing operations, and Lean / Six Sigma processes.
- Ensuring IT systems support Business strategies while conforming to CFR and Life-science Computer System Validation requirements. Currently directing the SAP Implementation Partner in the design, development, and realization of a new Global Business Process Template to facilitate the corporate acquisition strategy.
Executive Project Manager
As the Program Manager for a million dollar +, SAP Warehouse Management System implementation, I actively led teams of Employees, Consultants, and Vendors in a full life-cycle, ASAP phased implementation - from Blueprinting thru Close-out. Within my role, I maintained Overall Budget responsibility for staff, vendors, and contractors; Process Quality Assurance; and Methodology Compliance. Achieved delivery a complex WMS implementation, On-time, Within Budget, and at the specified levels of Quality.Responsibilities:
- Lead PM for EDI product and platform implementations for multiple Production and Distribution facilities. Employed JCI proprietary PM2 methodology and project control standards - involving close integration with the various teams of the JCI IT Governance model. Served as a SME in the area of PMO and Process Improvements
Sr. Program Manager, IT TransformationsResponsibilities:
- In addition to establishing the PMO, I provided leadership of programs and projects within GM SAP / CRM Data Operations and Analytics program. Concurrently, I delivered Program Management of Data Management Platforms (DMP’s), ERP implementations and Release Management for (SAP CRM optimization and upgrades). Provided Strategy, Coaching, and Mentorship for PMO implementation and Process Optimization (Six Sigma) initiatives
Confidential, Jackson, MI.
Enterprise SAP Release / Deployment Manager
- Implement the Enterprise Release Management functions to manage the planning, design, build, configuration and testing of hardware and software to create a set of release components for a live (production) environment.
- Manage the alignment and execution of the various SAP Deployment and Custom Software development sub-process, including: Change, Communication, Cutover, Site Readiness, Testing, Training, and Support. To ensure that projects are well-prepared to successfully execute system go-live, stabilization, and support activities. SAP platform ECC 6.0, CRM 5.0 to 7.0. (Smart Grid Enablement program)
- Group Leader for Employee enablement and engagement and Process Optimization; leading Six Sigma Master Black-belt projects to address productivity, innovation, and performance in the Business Technology domain.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Project Manager, Global SAP ImplementationsResponsibilities:
- Using the SAP ASAP Implementation methodology; I successfully led two full life-cycle implementations - including preparation, blueprinting, realization, testing, and deployment. Aligned with our Mergers and Acquisition team, I led the Supply Chain (SCM) optimization through upgrade and installation of ERP systems at newly acquired Manufacturing Plants and Distribution / Retail Centers.
- As a senior member of the PMO, I employed Six Sigma principles to Define, Measure, Analyze, and Optimize delivery processes within our Global Deployment model, including: Phase Gate, Entry and Exit Criteria, Control Metrics, Project Dashboards, and training Global PMs.
- A principle focus involved Demand Management Systems - utilizing DFSS with Supply Chain Operational Reference (SCOR), combined with EVA, and Theory of Constraints to improve SRM processes > Strategic Sourcing > Perpetual Inventory > MRO functions.
Manager, Global PMO - Delphi Automotive, Troy, MIResponsibilities:
- Established, Developed, and Managed the Project Management Office for a strategic Data Center Transition / Divestiture project for a Global Tier 1 Automotive Parts supplier.
- Within this role, I led an initiative to set up the PMO and optimize delivery of the Data Hosting / Migration Services. I established strategies, policies, and procedures; hired staff, aligned the Project Portfolio, Set project priorities, and ensured delivery of Global Infrastructure - in support of SAP, SRM, Repetitive Manufacturing, Warehouse Management, and Inventory Management functions.
- I created Project Dashboards, Run-charts, Executive Summaries, and Pipeline reporting tools - to monitor and control the revised operations. I reported program health using an Earned Value Management (EVA) System, including: Schedule Performance Index (SPI), Schedule Variance (SV), Cost Performance Index, (CPI) and Cost Variance (CV).
Confidential, Arbor, MI.
PMO / Sr. Project Manager
As a senior member of the PMO at ADP Midwest Data Center, I provided leadership in the development of process, procedures, tools, and techniques to improve our enterprise project delivery -Responsibilities:
- Migrating our global customer base from a premise-based ERP solutions to a secure host (Cloud) environment. I provided leadership for several programs and projects in a matrix climate. I directed the work of Employees, Contractors, and Vendors. I collaborated, daily, with our Corporate V.P.’s and Directors on Process Improvement, Release Strategies, opportunities, and solutions
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI.
SAP Project ManagerResponsibilities:
I successfully led full life-cycle implementations - including preparation, blueprinting, realization, testing, and deployment; of SAP WMS extensions at 6 Product Distribution Centers (PDCs) within North America.Responsibilities:
- Leader of a Six Sigma (CTQ) project to improve operations of the PMO (strategies, methods, governance) within gedasUSA; this included policies and procedures, hiring and training staff, creating and managing the Project Portfolio, Setting project priorities, and defining Project Controls, Metrics, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Using JAD and ASAP methodologies; Developed strategy and implementation plan for SAP Global Business template. I managed teams of JAVA and ABAP developers, Analysts - in the release of Custom Software components.