I am a seasoned Program Management Leader, Master Black Belt, PMP and SCRUM Certified with over 20 years of progressive experience and 15 years in the financial arena. Proficient in all aspects of Business Transformation, PMO management and business partner support for initiatives and BAU with budgets in excess of $25MM - I provide results oriented delivery from assessment, through charter, to resource staffing, full DMAIC/DMADV cycle and post release support. I am extremely comfortable building and managing team orgs up to 100+ people, direct and matrixed, including other managers.WORK EXPERIENCE
Sr. Program Management Consultant - Independent
- Lean Six Sigma Certified Master Black Belt proficient in Business Transformation, Risk Oversight Management and Operational Enhancement, accomplished through Business Process Design, Risk Management, Business Support Routines, effective Change Management, Staff Management, Stakeholder Management, and Governance Routines with Audit, Compliance and Risks partners.
- Manage a portfolio of projects through project managers and related staff.
- Maintain and enhance project management framework and standards across a diverse portfolio utilizing templates, dashboards, scorecards, 4blockers, status routines and governance routines.
- Proven understanding of Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Live Meeting, SharePoint, ECMS and Clarity, Agile Methodologies, CPC Standards, Project Artifacts, and PMO methodology.
- Supported the Ecommerce and Cash Pro (equivalent to CEO portal) channels to assure successful delivery of a $50MM program of infrastructure and process improvement projects through industry standard SDLC methodology.
- Coordinated a Six Sigma process across 20 work groups to assure compliance and excellence in delivery. Created templates, dashboards, scorecards, 4blockers, status routines and governance routines to manage diverse work teams in a matrixed environment.
- Facilitated status meetings utilizing Live Meeting and kept documentation and calendars on SharePoint and in Discovery per audit requirements.
- Developed and drove a highly successful reporting process for Enterprise Credit Risk that assured accurate year end, month end and quarterly reporting of OCC, Fed, FRB driven ML and BAC financial data that was used for the published earnings release, CFO/investor relations package, regulatory reporting, SEC reporting, board review package and TARP reporting.
- Owned and steered a $61MM Transition Service Agreement (TSA) disentanglement program in the Corporate Staff Support and Global Treasury Service portfolios for LaSalle Transition
- Coordinated and managed all cross-functional work efforts, ensuring stakeholder engagement and minimizing risks for Bank of America.
- Achieved Six Sigma certification for a project that resulted in an avoidance savings of $370MM in the Retail Sales LOB as a First Mortgage SSDM.
- Managed OSC portfolio with PMO, Governance, Release Management, application managers, TCOE, SEPC, CCB, NCG for all First Mortgage LOB’s
- Delivered $7MM worth of OSC projects with a +/- 3% variance for the portfolio.
- Spirit Medallion for delivering a $1.6MM First Mortgage contact management system.
- Spirit Medallion for delivering a critical Severity 1 Audit project 3 months early and $100k under budget.
Confidential, Management Consultant, United Kingdom
- Reported directly to CEO and had 5 direct reports.
- Hired to streamline manufacturing supply chain processes and standardize projects according to PMI's methodology.
- Involved in major strategic decisions and communication of change.
Confidential VP of Web Development, Raleigh, NC
- Reported directly to CEO. Two department head direct reports.
- Managed a cross-functional department of web developers, designers, graphic artists and database specialists at an Internet startup.
Confidential Project Manager, Various US
- Nortel Network Electronic Briefing Center - $10MM Disney inspired multimedia sales center
- Ernst and Young Leap Learning Zone - $10MM e-learning product that was nominated for the Computerworld Smithsonian Award
- Provided leadership for the look and feel, style, consistency and functionality of large intranet web sites in a corporate environment as well as high-level design, estimation and project planning for web and print media.
- Managed a team of 20 or more people - responsible for interviewing, hiring, releasing from contract, disciplinary actions and working with team to enrich their jobs.
Confidential, Entrepreneur, Various NC
- Conducted customer briefings/client presentations and delivered high quality technical projects.
- Wrote technical documentation for computer systems.