with 20+ years of IT and Business Management experience focused on results - driven strategy and delivery of measurable business value in challenging and high-pressure environments across Financial Services, Automotive, Telecom, Wholesale and Retail industries.
- Senior Agile/Scrum Practitioner/Coach delivering industry - recognized solutions while leveraging accelerating techniques such as SCRUM and XP (Xtreme Programming). Experienced at leading multi-track programs. Adept at integrating and managing large, virtual, domestic and off-shore teams to deliver on-time and on-budget.
- Senior IT Program/Project Manager skilled in strategic planning, technical staff development, technology selection and adaption. Effective collaboration partner with Business Units, aligning technical capabilities roadmap to support business imperatives. Proven success incorporating current technologies such as Cloud computing, SOA, Mobile, .net, Java while building high-performance, cross-trained teams able to deliver to development and operational needs.
- Sr. Methodology Consultant with a proven track record of reducing project timelines and budgets by and implementing appropriate methodologies and related best practices (PMBOK framework, Agile, XP, Rational, CMM and JAD). Currently part of the elite group Agile Scrum Practitioners (top 2% world-wide) serving as review body for Agile mentoring and certification. Certified and experienced in PMO governance establishment.
Particular Areas of Expertise
- Program Management
- Process Management
- Strategic Partner Relationship Management
- Outsourcing / Vendor Management
- High Performance team creation / retention
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- PMO, Governance, CMM, ISO
- Agile/SCRUM/Xtreme Programming (XP)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- BPM (Business Process Mgmt) Development
- Knowledge Base and Content Management
- Web/Mobile/SOA Application Development
- Cloud computing Application Development
- Resource and Staff Planning
Confidential, Project Delivery Manager
Leading & managing Travel IT PMO group focused on building and coaching multiple scrum teams and managing the Agile roadmap. Goals & Objectives focused on project managing highly strategic initiatives, quality control, continuous improvement and building an Agile Development Process and Kanban Support model(s).. Leading all IT Program and Resource Management, capacity planning and utilization for all of Travel LOB portfolio initiatives. Portfolio size 20M+.
Managed SAAS web and mobile development startup company with its goal to service the Education School System. Company goal is focused on providing a revolutionary way of leveraging cutting technologies to provide educators and students with an Educational Community and shared collaborative network towards improving learning. Building, coaching, managing and controlling all Sprint and Release planning, backlogs, daily-stand-ups, demo reviews, retrospectives, TDD, pair programming, risk, communication planning, organizational change management, budget, resources and burn down reporting. Assist in the development and enhancement of tools, standards, processes, and procedures to support consistent, successful project delivery.
Leading multiple Scrum Teams and coaching delivery methodology Agile/Scrum/XP teams through SDLC comprising of architects, developers, testers and teachers from top K-12 and College Universities.
Sr. Program/Project Manager
Responsible for all iterative program development, release planning and delivery of Enterprise Wide Web-based and Infrastructure solutions for the Payroll, Tax, and Benefits Business Unit Divisions. Implemented full Agile/Scrum/XP methods to enable multiple co-located and virtual teams in improving delivery speed and reducing cost. Defined and drove strategic goals and initiatives in collaboration with Business Unit Sr. Management. Responsible for portfolio planning, forecasting, SDLC and resource capacity planning as well as program managing budgets of $40M+ with resource pools comprising of upwards of 130+ development, infrastructure and business resource teams. Scrum of Scrums for upwards of 6 Scrum teams and 12 direct reports.
- Led domestic/offshore Scrum Teams as Scrum Master and Coach as well as performed role of Scrum of Scrums for all Program Initiatives. Performing UML, Agile pair programming, TDD, and continuous integration using Cruise Control.
- Executed on IT PMO strategy, and lead PMO process efficiency projects to optimize PM execution discipline, create and establish PMO standards, processes, and best practices, and address change management issues.
- Managed all release, product, sprint feature and maintenance backlogs, release and sprint planning, sprint demo reviews, story sizing, task definition and backlog prioritization.
- Created and managed an internal SAAS Knowledge Based platform and served as Scrum Master for all Payroll, Benefits and Tax Business Units supporting customer user base of 50K.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, communications, and coordinate deliverables between technology and business teams, inter-relationships and dependencies between multiple products, projects, and/or applications, including multiple priorities.
- Developed a custom CRM Case Management Application leveraging BPM Webmethods for 2k call center users integrating IVR Customer Interaction Center’s (CIC) software to allow for calls to be viewed and screen popped showing client profiling data and history of cases to provide for leveraging a case management workflow to improve customer resolution and ongoing troubleshooting efficiency.
- Leveraging MSFT Dynamics cloud computing technology with MS BIZTALK Service Bus, .NET stack, TFS and Scrum for Team System allowing 2K call center end-users to receive CRM/IVR cross platform integration servicing benefits during enterprise migration effort.
- Developed a custom CRM e- business portal application which enabled Customer Service Dept. to earn Industry 2009 Stevie Award for Customer Service Department of the year; also named a finalist for “Best Use of Technology in Customer Service.”
- Managed work streams delivering BPM Webmethods, Interwoven Knowledge Base CMS Product Suite, Customer Discovery Analytics Tools, Implementation workflow resulting in cost reduction and savings of $6M annually.
Sr. Program/Project Consultant
Contracted to design and implement Agile/Scrum operational work streams and delivery process for the Global Interactive Marketing group supporting 18 retail Product Line Websites. Successfully launched a new Content Management System (CMS) for the iCoke Marketing Division. Responsible for all management of on/off shore Coca Cola agencies (IBM, Stellent, Sapient) and service providers (Savvis). Responsible for all SOA, infrastructure, PMOQA and Business Readiness. Led 8 concurrent onshore/offshore Scrum teams Budgets $15M; resource staff of 50+ onshore and offshore managing portfolio and resource capacity.
- Developed and managed integrated technology program level plan, iterative releases, report and communicate on program and projects financials against approved business case and estimates, document risks and issues, scope and change management issues, and manage escalations.
- Promote and support innovative technology solutions enabling speed to market and revenue growth realization
- Successfully managed and delivered on multi-project enterprise efforts for large-scale initiatives through program delivery, financial management, risk management, master plan management, communication. Communicate the program objectives, priorities and direction to everyone involved in the program.
- Delivered a Global Digital Marketing Content Management System utilizing Stellent software, support of 12 brand workstreams. Enabled the Global Interactive Marketing, Corporate Communications, Local Marketing and Advertising Agency Partners to manage consumer facing digital content in a distributed environment resulting in lower cost and greater speed to market.
- Contract extended to rescue and deliver the redesign of both the branded and corporate websites utilizing Rich Media/Flash/Ajax/Java and Mobile Software.
Sr. Program/Project Consultant
Consulted and delivered Agile/XP framework and delivery process work streams throughout the Web Application Development team and across the SDLC which increased throughput and Project Value days by 60%. Delivered program resource utilization and reporting analysis. Managed Joint Venture team integrating SOA and E-Commerce mobile software for Sprint wireless services on .NET and JAVA platforms into all of Cox Cable Web Applications and Portals. Responsible for project budgets of $18M+ and project resources of 50+ managing portfolio and resource capacity planning.
- Led multiple Scrum Teams as Scrum Master and Coach leveraging Agile best practices such as Test Driven Development, Pair Programming and MSFT Visual Studio continuous Integration. Worked with Development on creating automated test suites.
- Provide technology input and status for executive reviews on initiatives in progress including: technology cost and time estimates, solution approach, risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Redesigned Cox.com website and its 40 franchise websites including the custom Content Management System. Re-engineering all payment processing web channels throughout all of Cox 30+ kiosk site locations.
Sr. Analyst & Project Manager
Responsible for project resources and Asset Portfolio Management with budgetary accountability of $22M. Created and managed a Scrum/Agile process methodology for IT. Responsible for program planning, resource allocation, project prioritization, SOWs, RFPs, vendor negotiations and relations. Controlled Programs/projects with budgets of $10M. Managed multiple scrum teams comprising of architects, developers, testers and analysts.
- Managed and coached Scrum/Agile framework, Xtreme Programming techniques and UML models. Maintained CMM levels 2, 3 and 4 adhering to SOX And HIPPA regulations. Managed Cruise Control continuous integration.
- Scrum Master and Iteration Manager for Web Services projects delivering CRM, EDT, Client & Participant website portals, Workflow Tools, and Reporting Systems using Oracle, J2EE,.NET, WebSphere and BizTalk technologies.
Sr. Web Product Development Manager
Managed a 20+ product development team designing and developing web based applications for one of the largest E-Commerce Title Service organizations within the Mortgage Service Industry. In support of the merger, integrated the order entry platforms into one unified Web-based E-mobile storefront. Managed IT governance, portfolio management process, SDLC design and re-engineering.
- Delivered an XML Client Portal B2B E-mobile order entry framework solution and effectively rolled out a Credit Card functionality for mortgage brokers and lenders by utilizing Microsoft Biztalk, MS.NET, and SOAP. Reduced cost by $2M+ annually.
Sr. IT Delivery Manager
Confidential the delivery of the first retail online automotive Web space supporting Manheim Auctions and its internal/external partners within the automotive industry. Built operational work streams and decision support infrastructure integrating data streams from internal organizations, suppliers and car manufacturers. Direct staff of 5 technical resources along with augmented resource pools of 40+. Implemented Agile and Xtreme Programming disciplines and principles which improved overall Program and Project code quality.
Platforms MS .NET, J2EE, UNIX, Sun Solaris, HP, IBM, Apache; Oracle R12
Database Oracle 8i, 9i, Enterprise Edition 10g, MS SQL Server
Languages & Protocols SQL, C++, JAVA, HTML, XML, ASP, SOAP, CORBA, TIBCO, MQ Series
Applications & Tools MS BizTalk, SAG Webmethods, MSFT Dynamics 4.0,2011 Cloud, Siebel, Autonomy Interwoven, Planview, Clarity CRM, Primavera, MSFT Visual Studio TFS, Team Foundation Server, Scrum for Team System, MS Project Central, MS SharePoint, Scrum Works, Rally, Rational Suite Analyst Studio, ClearQuest, ClearCase and TestStudio, Rational Rose and Enterprise Edition, Quality Center, Cruise Control, ANT, MS Source Safe, CVS, Microsoft Office, MS Outlook, Crystal Reports, SAP, Ajax, Flash, Mingle, E-Mobile Software, Enterprise JAVA Beans, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Fin Apps, Cognos, MS Project Server,