Confidential, Dallas, TX
GIS & Data Specialist
- Automated GeoTech roles via AHK script and Petra DC modules.
- Established GIS Dept, with ESRI software rollout, maintenance, and staff tutorials.
- Linked data across departments w/ mapping front end. Dynamic drilling schedule map based on real time Petra and Land data.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Optimization and repair of data links between production, exploration, engineering, and ops data via DB w/ a dynamic spatial map interface.
- Automation of GeoTech responsibilities.
- Established GIS Dept. for Laredo North (Tulsa office), which included rolling out ESRI package (Arc Info, SDE, Server) while retaining original SQL DB.
- Advised on replacement of production software and log management software.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Geoscience Data Administrator,
- SDE & ArcServer Administrator: Design, install, and maintenance of SDE/ArcServer environment. Responsible for geodatabase schema, structure, replication, security/user permissions, map services, and spatial tables within Oracle.
- Openworks R5000 rollout, administration, and end user support.
- A year of auditioning new software for the Exploration Dept. via vendor meetings and relationships.
- Creation & publication of all SDE feature classes and layers.
- Automated data update procedures based on complex 75 point criteria.
- Designed internal silverlight based web browser with security for confidential layers.
- Wrote scripts to automate SDE feature classes generation based on internal databases.
Confidential, Grand Prairie, TX
- Contract position updating public utilities (storm, water, & sewer) in ArcGIS.
- Map production as requested.
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
- Contract position with the goal of mapping water, sewer, and storm lines in a geometric network using ArcGIS.
- Lines are topologically edited by geo - referencing asbuilts to corrected parcels and 2007 orthographic photos.
Confidential, Farmer’s Branch, TX
Media Design\Geology Lab Instructor
- Teaching labs and planning in-field learning experiences.
- Filming, editing, and maintaining a collection of educational lab videos for the Chemistry department’s website.
Confidential, Moffett Field, CA
- 12 week internship along with 7 other students from across the US
- Led a group detecting bromus tectorum within Great Basin region using MODIS satellite imagery.
- Used ARCGIS and ERDAS Imagine to capture, re-project, and mosaic.
- Regression models used to accurately predict species presence.
- Lead author on paper published by the ASPRS in December 2005 and the AGU in February 2006.
- 3 years of experience in ArcSDE & ArcServer administration. 5 years of ArcDesktop experience, VBScripting, & AHK Script.
- Completion of several ESRI courses on SDE, management in a multi-user database, and and ArcServer.
- Several Landmark 2003/R5000 Admin. course completions.
- Expertise in offshore well core data handling, vendor derivations, and hierarchal blending.
- Published Remote Sensing\GIS experience at NASA as well as work with UTD's GIS dept. and the Ellison Miles Geotech Institute in Farmer's Branch.
- 5 Years of experience teaching Geology and GIS/GPS lab courses.