Exemplary experienced senior e - commerce, pharmaceutical and financial management managing various projects, and team players. Proficient with Mobility, E-commerce knowledge and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), ATG e-commerce, Event-Drive Architecture (EDA), Software as a service ( SaaS), Enterprise Security, Agile (SCRUM), Extreme Methodology, Web Services development. Exceptionally skilled in implementing methodologies with the Rational Rose suite and the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Managed part of PMO organization with proficiency with building Microsoft project plan Project 2010 and Sharepoint 2010, collaborating with business team and IT, scheduling status meeting, collecting and providing status report to Senior Management and stakeholders, developing and governing through SLAs, using PPM tools such as Daptiv, Clarity.
- Creates and manages budget vs. actual expenditures, work breakdown structure (WBS) and project plan, manages and supervises project team resources. Develop critical path analysis for project implementation.
- Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes. Managed project issues and risk through standard issue/risk process.
- Communication to Stakeholders.
- Managed project with dollar values in the excess 2Millions.
- Proven experienced with business capability projects; strong process engineering skills
- Managed the use of J2EE, J2ME, .NET, Web Portal, RUP methodology, Service Oriented Architecture, object-oriented technology, RSA7, RSA 6, Websphere, DB2/UDB, IBM Content Manager, Tivoli, and Access Manager within Judiciary State of NJ Application Development Group the usage of Windows Server 2003 with Windows SharePoint Service, Wireless technology for Blackberry connection via Web services and State Police.
- Managed the use SharePoint 2007 and 2010 and provide technical Architecture guidance using Sharepoint tool. Highlights include incorporating the Office ribbon, in place web editing, AJAX responsiveness and richer navigation. We also expanded the reach of SharePoint sites through multi-lingual support, improved accessibility including WCAG 2.0 support and cross-browser support built on XHTML compliance.
- Developed STRATEGY for the deployment, Enterprise Architecture, E-commerce B2B and B2C solutions, Web Analytics (Omniture, Coremetrics), SEO, and Parametric Navigation.
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), PMI Certified
Sr Project / Program Management
- Performs a project ownership role, providing planning, direction, coordination, and daily supervision to the project team to ensure the objectives and tasks of the project are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Ensures that the project team follows proper life cycle development techniques, PMO processes and procedures, and company and internal policies and practices. Prepares projects for the ITS Steering Committee & BMS governance.
- Ensures the project deliverables are stored and maintained in the project repository and meet all documentation requirements for quality in Sharepoint 2010 and ADM methodology.
- Identifies and tracks project risks and mitigates risks that jeopardize the project deliverables.
- Managed SAP implementations in market such as Israel, Greece with providing new functionality such as FI, AR, AP, Supply Chain, OTC (order to cash), BI
- Managed and worked with the validation team to get document validated and approved base on FDA regulation with PPM MS project 2010, Sharepoint 2010 and Epic Star for electronic signature.
Sr Project / Program Management /Architecture (Contract IBM Global)Responsibilities:
- Managed new Global Technology Management initiative to integrate SOA with other Trade and Security systems. Providing new SOA guidelines and procedures, Web Services, Flex Mate Framework, Tibco SOAP / JMS, Ab Initio, Siteminder, J2EE technology, ESB, Web technology guidelines and mobile technology on an IBM Enterprise server to be able to support all mobile technology such as IPhone, Ipad, Blackberry and Airwarch, DoJo, DeviceAnywhere.
- Managed development and new architecture for BAM (Systar), BPM, AJAX, JSON, Spring MVC, CSS, and HTML in the Cash, Trade, and Foreign Exchange vertical.
- Proven leadership skills in managing global deployments that requires both internal and external support organizations, cash management systems and ACH.
- Managed SOX and SAS70 for this entire team for Compliance within the Enterprise Architecture Organization using internal software CSI and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Lombardi BPM.
- Managed liaison with off shore teams in India, Latina, China working with SharePoint 2007, 2010 and technical Architecture
Sr Management of E-commerce EngineeringResponsibilities:
- Managed technology leadership by implementing SOA, Web Services with third party vendor for GSI partner, Omniture and Coremertric Analytics tools, Mule ESB, SEO Boost projects and Web technology development, catalog management, online marketing.
- Hands-on experience required in all phases of the OO development lifecycle including: gathering business requirements through FRS, IAD and COMPS, analysis/design (Use Cases / UML).
- Managed multiple teams off shore in India with multiple development projects the relationship with HCL vendor on site.
- Managed the different area within the Business team, UXD TrueAction team, Supply Change Management team (SCM on AS400), Sterling Order Management system, Feeds, PMO, BA and QA team (HP Quality center) to deliver project on time and on budget for different partners allocated within our vertical. Working with client and interfacing with senior management from the Business and Partner facing call
Sr SOA Product ManagementResponsibilities:
- Managed technology leadership by introducing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Event-Driven Architecture (EDA), Event Processing (EP), E-commerce solutions, DataPower XI 50, Java server-side development employing Java Server Pages (JSP) and Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), JSF, Hibernate for DAO, Spring Framework, Lotus Notes, Work Flow MGMT, Business process Management BPM, 64 individual team members, managed off-shore development team.
- Managed implementation of Websphere Java portals and web-enabled applications for enterprises, Apache ATG, MQ, JMS and ESB messaging, Enterprise Security using TIM/TAM, SOAP and Web services and Wireless Technology for Police officer and Probation office in the field.
- Managed implementation of RUP methodologies, Requisite Pro, Clear Case, XDE, developing use cases, and sequence diagrams for communicating to PMO back to a business and technical audience, proficiency with building Microsoft project plan, collaborating with business team and IT, scheduling status meeting, collecting and providing status report to Senior Management and stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience required in all phases of the OO development lifecycle including: gathering business requirements, analysis/design (Use Cases / UML), PPM tools such as Daptiv, HP, Clarity, Lotus Domino shop.
E-business Sr. ManagerResponsibilities:
- Managed a team of 5 individuals to identify, design and develop infrastructure components for key enterprise software systems within Confidential .
- Managed the development of new Object Oriented Design Java and SharePoint framework, Oracle Web Portal for Subaru Business to Business and Business, leading offshore team.
- Managed the development of CRM Siebel 7.0 application.
- Managed all phase of an Oracle 11I ERP implementation interfacing with Business-to-Business.
- Managed implementation of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) into the development methodology
Technical Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Managed a team of 12 individuals to identify, design and develop infrastructure components for key enterprise software systems within Cendant and also managing OFF-Shore team in India.
- Provided technology leadership by introducing Java server-side development employing Java Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP) and Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Weblogic Portal and Websphere.
- Managed Java, C++, and EJB for the support of Tiers I, II and IV, and also interfacing with Loan Registration, Post Loan and Phhorce application.
- Implemented agile methodologies, Niku’s Clarity System (project portfolio management) with new JAVA applications being developed.
- Budget development and cost-benefit analysis, SOX, knowledge of state-of-the-art hardware and software technology 1M projects.